Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:10:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any advice for NEWBIE? like me?  (Read 1586 times)
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:28:09 AM

You should clarify what advice you want if you want trading advice then you can read all strategies and tips by the exprerts here in the forum

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

olayadave

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:28:19 AM

Try to just learn everything is not where not investing. Here on the forum a lot of information. At least one month. Then you will begin to understand a lot and lose your money
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 09:34:38 AM

I will accept all of your advice/s. Thanks in advance.
You can start with reading with topics that interests you. By the time you are more knowledgable, you could start with trading, bounties or joining ICO. By enough knowledge and present of mine you could interact and learn a lot.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:56:05 AM

There are various recommendations that can be made for a new investor / individual who has stepped into this sector. Of course it is not possible to remember all of them at once and transfer them to you, but for now, I am happy to share important details with you. I do not want to create a long commentary or article-style content, I would like to inform you about the article.

Research: I do not think you know much about the sector as a new investor / individual. The first thing I can do is to do research and learn about the sector. Every useful article should be read without delay and the fine details must be determined carefully.

Experience: I do not recommend starting your trade life in this sector first with your entire budget. In the first stage you need to buy and sell experience and analysis experience with a low budget. An investor who does not have enough experience will always lose money.

Panic Buying-Sales: No doubt a new investor or individual needs to have enough knowledge and experience on this subject. I do not want to be reminded that there is only one point of panic buying and panic sales in this sector that will have an impact on you.

Investment Suggestions: I regret to say that there are well known types in this sector as well. That's why I advise you not to believe in any investment advice, content or news sharing you see. Many of these recommendations often cause damage and always result in sadness.
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:59:52 AM

I think if you are a new bie than first of all follow all these things like trust in this work and have full patience and read all rules of company carefully and do this work regular without any delay and get the full knowledge of the product and process of working and enjoy it.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:11:30 AM

Try first collect some free moneys from this market, this market very volatile and npredictable, you can feel yourself comfortable when lose free earned moneys

ucb96

Activity: 214

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 10:16:30 AM

As a cryptocurrency trader and investor, I can point out two important things to you. Knowledge and Patience is the ability to enter to the cryptocurrency market. Do your own research about basics before entering to cryptocurrency field.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:26:03 AM

Don't be offended but this is a spoonfeeding at its finest dude  Undecided which is insanely bad because you let yourself tolerate laziness. Or maybe I'm wrong, maybe you created this thread to get post activity, am i right?. Anyway, I don't care which one is your real reason, stoping this junk is what matters the most. I'm telling you honestly, these will not help you to improve so stop it as early as possible Smiley

Based on your post history, you only posted in the Altcoin section from the day you created your account up to this date. That's not bad at all, at least you are not lured in the Off Topics. However, much better if you will now start to become versatile, explore the whole forum dude. There are many boards way more interesting that that Smiley.
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:30:13 AM

The main thing is do not hurry: thoroughly study the project (if it's an altcoin), in which you are going to invest. In this market you can earn good only if you act wisely, haste is punishable by a complete depreciation of your asset. Buy on the bottoms, diversify the portfolio, watch the news, the forum and the general mood of the market.
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:37:03 AM

If you looking for free token you just need to do a bounty job and find the airdrop, it will give you capital to start your journey in trading. But if you want to trading, i think you just need to understand the pattern, graphics and etc.

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:39:02 AM

Follow these steps:
1) Read.
    Do research.
2) Read.
    Do research.
3) Read.
    Do research.

Use escrow.
If something sounds too good to be truth stay away from it.
Don't download random files.
Don't get phished - double check links.
Don't buy altcoins on peaks, buy on dips.
Go short on bitcoin.

What kind of advice are you looking for??

Lol we don't know what he needs so what advice should we give him, but if it concerns about security of the wallet,
then you have given is good advice dude, and if he asks about which coins are potential then that study and research should be done..
BTCreward

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:48:55 AM

Two things which many many newbies suffer from is FUD and FOMO.

FUD - fear, uncertainty and doubt
FOMO - fear of missing out

you need to learn how not to suffer from these two diseases and how
to master the art and dicipline of patience.

FOMO can be applied in a good way and in the opposite way to how
it usually infects people. Now is a good time to act on FOMO because
It is a good time to buy bitcoin.
Oh yeah, that's valuable advice, since all newbies are really the most exposed to these two phobias. Never rush and do not make decisions on a hot head.

jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:08:32 AM

Follow these steps:
1) Read.
    Do research.
2) Read.
    Do research.
3) Read.
    Do research.

Use escrow.
If something sounds too good to be truth stay away from it.
Don't download random files.
Don't get phished - double check links.
Don't buy altcoins on peaks, buy on dips.
Go short on bitcoin.

What kind of advice are you looking for??

+
Do not invest in altcoins during the down phase. Invest on the growth phase.
Try to trade on start only with a very small amount of money. Never panic and try to think against the thinking of the crowd.
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:10:34 AM

My advice is don't lazy to read especially if you want to invest in ICO and don't invest if you hestitate and one more thing is don't invest if you just following your friend advice. You can join in airdrop or bounty too, it will help you to get more tokens.
glax1983

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:30:07 AM

You should listen to the tips given on the forum, as well as meticulously choose the projects, I can advise you project kamagames
waitinglist

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:43:12 AM

You must be diligent in reading because people who are diligent in reading will become smart. Following the rules of the forum, make useful posts, don't spam if you don't want to be deleted.

prukerohen

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:48:03 AM

Welcome on board newbie. I would like you to note that this journey is never promised to be a sweet one all through, I mean, see what we are currently experiencing in the market. This is why you really need to be a patient one, if you are not, then this market isn't for you. Also learn to be very strategic when it comes to making investments, trading, or hodling.
MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:16:59 AM

As newbie in this forum, you need to read first the forum rules for you to be knowledgeable about the do's and dont's of this forum. This forum is actually a good place to learn about cryptocurrencies from development until it reaches cryptomarket. It's also one of the best place to earn crypto without even investing your money.

Luckyswan

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:21:04 AM

Being a newbie is not exciting as other rank for you will not gain anything except for the ranking but as a newbie you should keep in mind that "Post now, Income Later", well that is how for me in the beginning and it's literally work. Aside from that Choose a reliable campaign not just a promising campaign through carefully reading their whitelist.
AyeshaS

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 11:22:23 AM

Can u be more precise as what is your area of concern, in general i can only say that you should focus more on leaning about Crypto market and just be safe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: