Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:32:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do rich people get off easier when they break the law?  (Read 282 times)
Paydiamond

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:29:32 AM

It depends on which law. Speeding laws are indiscriminate. Serious crimes such as murder are not a function of wealth and will attract the same investigation and sentance. Rich people can afford to plan, use third parties, put money into avoiding detection and if caught hire better lawyers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MiningDog

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:29:22 PM

Yes, I believe it's common for wealthier people to get off easier. I recently watched a video with two young women on death row in the US somewhere. They brought up this fact too. They said there is not a single rich person on death row. The fact is that if you have money in the US you can afford good lawyers. If you have a good lawyer, you're probably going to get off with a much lesser or no punishment. This isn't even taking into account the human factor in interactions with police. If a police officer already knows a person because the person is rich and famous, they may not arrest the person or even give them a fine. This could be due to intimidation or it could just be that they like the person. In some countries, of course corruption lets rich people get off with literally anything.
raymondspeaks

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:39:46 PM

I think it depends on the prosecutor and the famous person in question. I tend to think celebrities get much harsher punishments than the average public do because they are there to be made an example of. That being said, if Joe Billionaire that isn't in the public eye, and no-one has heard of him or her - usually those guys get off Scott free because they use their money, power and influence to manipulate the courts.

Fast 1% Dice ░ Rakeback 🔶 YOLOdice.com 🔶 Competitions ░ Exchange (https://yolodice.com/r?Po8A-2GPc)
Applechild

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:34:36 PM

True to a reasonable extent. Money they say is power because it answers ALL things not some and that includes the law. With good money you can buy even the Government over to your side not just the law but you will have Government house move to your house. It is not just in the US alone but all over the world and any place where human exist. Justice is not always on the side of the poor because first of all apart from Pro-Bono lawyers or practitioners. Some people respect money more than the law of the land to such their law is equals to money. So yes the rich can get away with it but their money take the pains.
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:58:13 PM

I honestly think rich people get off easier in some cases. Not just the rich but also celebrities. I think as mainly because of the money and because of status of certain people. Because I have seen videos of celebrities not getting in trouble with the police because the police realized who the person was or the status of that person. I'm not saying they get away with it all the time but often I believe do

epstein, weinstein, hillary bill clinton, roman polanski and the list goes on... be a black staight male in the hood with a pipe... u c? by design.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
Brian_Hunt

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:26:34 PM

I wish I could say otherwise. But of a truth, this is the case. The judiciary system in majority of the countries around the world is corrupt. Justice is hardly ever gotten. This should not be the case. Sadly and unfortunately, it is what it is. I will hardly ever forget the case of the rape suspect who got just 6 months jail time. Funny enough, he even got out earlier for some reason. We hate so much that such things happen. But there's very little than we do.
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:19:17 PM

I wish I could say otherwise. But of a truth, this is the case. The judiciary system in majority of the countries around the world is corrupt. Justice is hardly ever gotten. This should not be the case. Sadly and unfortunately, it is what it is. I will hardly ever forget the case of the rape suspect who got just 6 months jail time. Funny enough, he even got out earlier for some reason. We hate so much that such things happen. But there's very little than we do.

hypergamist theory explain it perfectly...

smv : sexual market value.

smv = fame X size X muscular mass X wallet

how to raise smv as a "judicial" ?

fuck the rest of the population to get your whore.

sadly whore is too stupid to see the damage that the semen provider do, in the context of dna digital tracking > execution of the family tree even in a million years Smiley.

victory assured, no rest, no hope... welcome to the "dunyha" Smiley.

wrong we can do very much, first remove the propaganda lies about modern china... then those wanting to enslave and rape and exploit us will not only face modern china, but us too... which makes their farming even more likely.

the goal is to eliminate their family trees. simply.

they have to pay, with everything they took, and it's more than their lives...

mercyless, professional and cold...

it's just pest control.

first let go the tears, let go the dreams, let go the ideals, and learn to hate in love... then let this hate go, and then there is just them standing in the path of life, perfect, they are made to be killed.

I know , I know it's not the happy and loving world, nor just... it's just what it is.

when a bed bugs invade your bed what do you do? freeze them to death? or ask them gentely to stop? this is what they are, the bed bugs of america... and bed bugs too have children...

save the bed bugs children, or not Smiley.

personally, burn it all down, never sure enough that eggs will not mutate to resist... no risk. ashes.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
RusetsGaedo

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:21:33 AM

I honestly think rich people get off easier in some cases. Not just the rich but also celebrities. I think as mainly because of the money and because of status of certain people. Because I have seen videos of celebrities not getting in trouble with the police because the police realized who the person was or the status of that person. I'm not saying they get away with it all the time but often I believe do

Rich people can solve many problem with their money. Some people can solve with their reputation.
VilliGano

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 09:16:42 AM

Somewhere you can pay a ransom, somewhere you can bribe the ministers of the "order"
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: