Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:11:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The DIM Foundation invites 5 individuals on an all expenses paid  (Read 119 times)
FrankNoland (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:55:11 PM

The DIM Foundation invites 5 individuals on an all expenses paid, 3 day trip to the main administration back office in Africa. The winner will be made up of 3 DIM Ambassadors, 1 DIM Promoter, and 1 general investor. The ambassadors and promoters will be voted for and chosen by the community while the 1 general investor will be chosen by the DIM Team. The voting will be done mainly on Twitter.

Dates:
Submissions: 11th June 2018
Voting: 15th June 2018
Visit: 5th July to 7th/8th July depending on flights

The 3 days will consist of:
  • Office tours
  • HOD presentations for software, security, DIM Ecosystem and overall vision of the company
  • QnA Sessions
  • Complimentary accomodation
  • Complimentary breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • DIMCOIN Merchandise package
  • Evening entertainment
  • Full day entertainment for the Saturday, includes a trip to a famous wild animal park

To participate:
1. You have to submit a 10-second video with the theme of 'choose me because', convince the team and the community on why they should choose you to join this once in a lifetime event.
2. Link your video through social media with the hashtags #Go2DIM #DIMCOIN #HYBSE #Cryptocurrency and include the relevant DIMCOIN social media pages in your post.
3. Also try to get a lot of activity(likes, shares, mentions etc.

Requirements for those chosen:
1. Full vlog/video diary of your trip/ experiences
2. Signed non-disclosure agreement
3. Keen interest in the DIM Ecosystem
4. Good manners and an open mind

I just decided to share this information with everyone here
Source: https://medium.com/welcome-to-dimcoin/go2dim-a17923040c37

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
souly

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:10:53 PM

I always getting the feeling that Dimcoin will be massive in the future, I am definitely apply for this trip, adding to the fact that if I win, this will actually be my first time heading to Africa, all the best the best to the team.
FloraMullan

Activity: 74
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:20:59 PM

I always getting the feeling that Dimcoin will be massive in the future, I am definitely apply for this trip, adding to the fact that if I win, this will actually be my first time heading to Africa, all the best the best to the team.
This actually my first time i hear about this, thanks for the information since most will apply for this once in a lifetime trip and try out luck, I also would love to see their offices and meet the team in person, this is  actually the greatest news I have heard since the week started and I am forward to more good news.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
RubyM

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:34:33 PM

The DIM Foundation invites 5 individuals on an all expenses paid, 3 day trip to the main administration back office in Africa. The winner will be made up of 3 DIM Ambassadors, 1 DIM Promoter, and 1 general investor. The ambassadors and promoters will be voted for and chosen by the community while the 1 general investor will be chosen by the DIM Team. The voting will be done mainly on Twitter.

Dates:
Submissions: 11th June 2018
Voting: 15th June 2018
Visit: 5th July to 7th/8th July depending on flights

The 3 days will consist of:
  • Office tours
  • HOD presentations for software, security, DIM Ecosystem and overall vision of the company
  • QnA Sessions
  • Complimentary accomodation
  • Complimentary breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • DIMCOIN Merchandise package
  • Evening entertainment
  • Full day entertainment for the Saturday, includes a trip to a famous wild animal park

To participate:
1. You have to submit a 10-second video with the theme of 'choose me because', convince the team and the community on why they should choose you to join this once in a lifetime event.
2. Link your video through social media with the hashtags #Go2DIM #DIMCOIN #HYBSE #Cryptocurrency and include the relevant DIMCOIN social media pages in your post.
3. Also try to get a lot of activity(likes, shares, mentions etc.

Requirements for those chosen:
1. Full vlog/video diary of your trip/ experiences
2. Signed non-disclosure agreement
3. Keen interest in the DIM Ecosystem
4. Good manners and an open mind

I just decided to share this information with everyone here
Source: https://medium.com/welcome-to-dimcoin/go2dim-a17923040c37

yeah, I read about it on telegram and my personal opinion is that its good since most investors really want to learn more about the ecosystem and I have also read that the mid-year report will be released before the end of this month, which will have all the answers that most investors are currently asking, that's what I am patiently waiting for the most. It's actually good that the event will launch before the actual release of Hybse, good luck with everything

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets - https://bex.global/login
FrankNoland (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:54:50 PM

Indeed, the Dim Ecosystem will be huge in the near future, the team works very hard in making the ecosystem a success, I think everyone is welcome to apply, just do whatever that is required and probably you might be the chosen one.

This actually my first time i hear about this, thanks for the information since most will apply for this once in a lifetime trip and try out luck, I also would love to see their offices and meet the team in person, this is  actually the greatest news I have heard since the week started and I am forward to more good news.
yeah, it was announced yesterday on the official dimcoin medium blog, voting dates and requirement are specific on the OP or the medium blog.

yeah, I read about it on telegram and my personal opinion is that its good since most investors really want to learn more about the ecosystem and I have also read that the mid-year report will be released before the end of this month, which will have all the answers that most investors are currently asking, that's what I am patiently waiting for the most. It's actually good that the event will launch before the actual release of Hybse, good luck with everything
yeah, the mid-year report is upcoming and I also cannot wait for that, i just get the feeling that it's going to be informative and investors will be happy after they read it, DIM going places.

CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:57:57 PM

Go, apply and I will be supporting you with any way I can. I have the same feeling with DIM too this is one project that will be booming in the months and years to come. I actually promoted the DIM token sale last year and I got bounty tokens which I never sold so far. I believe that the whole team behind DIM are good in what they are doing and they always have the future in mind in everything they do and decide on. I am wishing you all the luck you need for your wish to soon visit the African continent.
RubyM

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:21:40 PM

Go, apply and I will be supporting you with any way I can. I have the same feeling with DIM too this is one project that will be booming in the months and years to come. I actually promoted the DIM token sale last year and I got bounty tokens which I never sold so far. I believe that the whole team behind DIM are good in what they are doing and they always have the future in mind in everything they do and decide on. I am wishing you all the luck you need for your wish to soon visit the African continent.
you definitely made a great choice by not dumping your bounty tokens as most investors did, i can advice you to buy more instead and thank yourself later, what the Dim Team is trying to accomplish was never done by any project before, they have several projects which are being worked on and will soon be finalised such as Hybse, Dimpay, Dim Currencies, this is actually one of the best long-term projects i have invested in and I have believed that from the very first beginning that the project is going to be massive, hold-hold-hold.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets - https://bex.global/login
WilliamStanton

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:57:27 PM

you definitely made a great choice by not dumping your bounty tokens as most investors did, i can advice you to buy more instead and thank yourself later, what the Dim Team is trying to accomplish was never done by any project before, they have several projects which are being worked on and will soon be finalised such as Hybse, Dimpay, Dim Currencies, this is actually one of the best long-term projects i have invested in and I have believed that from the very first beginning that the project is going to be massive, hold-hold-hold.
i am also one of the early investors and a believer in the DIM, i am hoping for all the best and its actually great to notice that the team is doing a quite great job, one thing I have learned is that DIM is a long term project and i hope most investors start realising that and the potential within it.
David Horton

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:37:22 PM

Dimcoin is a great project which i believe will be huge since they have massive ideas and they are implementing something new which will eventually attract a lot of investors, I see Dimcoin reaching new highs after the release of Hybse.
crypto warrior09

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:24:22 AM

Thank you for such an interesting information. I think that dimcoin is a very good and creative project. I hope it will attract the investors more in the future with its potential.
FrankNoland (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:12:08 PM

Thank you for such an interesting information. I think that dimcoin is a very good and creative project. I hope it will attract the investors more in the future with its potential.

That's true, the DIM-E has massive potential and I see it gaining recognition and attracting new investors from all over very soon. They have a very unique ideas underlying their ecosystem and a variety of projects within the very same ecosystem lined-up.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: