Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:22:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency as Commodities in Indonesia.  (Read 198 times)
thevlox

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:41:04 PM

In Indonesia, for the use of cryptocurrency many strict laws. There are many countries who now have very strict laws and bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shark69

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:06:43 PM

According to Bitcoin.com

Cryptocurrencies in Indonesia will be regarded as commodities, according to a new decision by the country’s futures market regulator. It comes after a study concluding that digital coins deserve the commodity status. The government is expected to prepare a broader regulation covering other aspects of the crypto sector including trading and taxation.

What do you think will happen to cryptocurrency now that Indonesia is legalizing the cryptocurrency in their country? Even though they have stated earlier this year that they are banning Bitcoin?

I think that it will serve as a positive news to cryptocurrency and might help to gain a lot of new investors. Because of the study that Futures Exchange Supervisory Board (Indonesia) conducted in the past four months, they have concluded that Cryptocurrency is a commodity. I think that it might serve as a sign to other countries to legalize Cryptocurrency in their countries.

This is the Source.
In Indonesia cryptocurrency is referred to as a commodity to restrict from using cryptocurrency as a legal means of payment because it can affect the exchange rate of the currency decreases. In addition to the bank system can also be able to adopt the way the blockchain to apply to the banking system.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:09:05 AM

I don't really understand about bitcoin in Indonesia actually, some says they're banned by a nation banks there, but in other sides there are so many peoples become succes with bitcoin either in Indonesia. Anyway I think it would be good effort for Indonesia if bitcoin could maturate in there, because their economy nowadays was terrible.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:29:03 AM

I think that would be a good news for the people of Indonesia to be involved in cryptocurrency community and I believe this will have greater impact to the cryptomarket economy in general due to additional investors that will actively participate. Also, It's high time for the people in that country to earn generous profit from their investment and they can also actively participate in this forum.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:53:29 AM

If this will be true then one great thing for the Indonesian and of course for our fellow cryptonians .

Im wondering if all asian countries will have this same stand towards cryptocurrency maybe in just couple of years whole world will be acknowledged about accepting our community and may legalize bitcoin together with all crypto in their countries
InfiniteBlock560

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:25:57 AM

As far as i know the government of Indonesia didn't allow bts in their market. Now in recent days the government accepting btc as their commodities. It a good news for bts as well as Indonesia. 
SmartMetro54

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:29:09 AM

Well at first they prohibit btc and now they are making btc as their commodities. I also heard the btc is now running in their dailies as headline.
MightyTulip32

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:32:29 AM

In Indonesia cryptocurrency is used as a commodity and has a strict regulation using cryptocurrency as authorised payment.So that it can't affect the exchange rate.
BestBoardroom36

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:35:42 AM

Just think 1 minute about btc. It has over 300 billion market capital. Its now spreading thoroughly in every country. It is difficult to stop btc to reach to every people for its popularity.
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:35:58 AM

According to Bitcoin.com

Cryptocurrencies in Indonesia will be regarded as commodities, according to a new decision by the country’s futures market regulator. It comes after a study concluding that digital coins deserve the commodity status. The government is expected to prepare a broader regulation covering other aspects of the crypto sector including trading and taxation.

What do you think will happen to cryptocurrency now that Indonesia is legalizing the cryptocurrency in their country? Even though they have stated earlier this year that they are banning Bitcoin?

I think that it will serve as a positive news to cryptocurrency and might help to gain a lot of new investors. Because of the study that Futures Exchange Supervisory Board (Indonesia) conducted in the past four months, they have concluded that Cryptocurrency is a commodity. I think that it might serve as a sign to other countries to legalize Cryptocurrency in their countries.

This is the Source.
What happen to Indonesia now is a great news for us crypto investors . The population if investors and crypto users are now growing which become impossibly a bubble.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:27:10 AM

According to Bitcoin.com

This is the Source.
This is a very good news that Indonesia 🇮🇩 has legalised bitcoin and obviously Indonesia has understood the real fate and potential of bitcoin and he also understood the thing that the illegal activities associated with bitcoin will only be stopped when countries will legalise it and the same thing is understood by other countries also who has legalised bitcoin and like all other bitcoin companies, Indonesia will also experience the boost in development of their countries and increase in GDP also.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: