Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:03:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Won't people sell it ?  (Read 445 times)
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:08:06 AM

As we know, Bitcoin had reached at it's peak of $19k during the end of the year and after that it went to a deep decline.
People are hoping that the same momentum will take place this year too. So if this happens, won't people be ready for buying at this price.
Or lets say if the price really goes high and when the year end comes, won't the people sell it before the decline arrives ?
If people start selling, don't you guys think that the decline will arrive much faster than the last year ?

P.S : My point is, we can't expect the price to rise and fall the same way as the last year.

Not necessarily because the price could rise to $19,000 and instead of crashing, it could just keep rising to $50,000 or some other high amount. And instead of a crash, we could see a minor correction and then a continued increase after that. I don’t think the pattern is all that predictable. If anyone can make those kind of predictions, they are probably already wealthy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:06:51 AM

The one who sold at loss gonna buy again above the price at which they have sold their coins before out of FOMO when any change occurs in market trend people used to panic a lot so same can happen when market will turn slightly bull. People gonna jump in regardless of price and we might even see way higher ATH price in another bull over $20k. Price has ran from $1k to $20k within a year period just keep that in mind.
indeed when last year when we bought cheaply said it was the price in the year yesterday who hoped this year will peak in fact we are even otherwise losers that turned out the price even down even cheaper than last year. The point is I tell you this is a risk that must be taken; when you trade or invest in a crypto the price can change anytime even tomorrow the price can soar you have to be more patient and make a new strategy in the world crypto so big loss does not happen to you.
laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:47:00 AM

When there is panic in the market, which there is, you will always have people who sell their BTC and altcoins even if they have a significant loss.
All the holders will have profit in the end, but you need to have patience!
In order to have great success patience is our tool when market is not good. Some sold theirs due to panic sell so we cannot force them. Instead, believing it will rise and holding we can have profit at a latter end due to price will rise.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:43:57 AM

I mean, you can't expect a bull market to emerge out of right now in my opinion. There isn't a signal of growth and sentiment is bearish. With a huge bull market last year, the value of BTC needs to consolidate and go through this bear market (which will last some time), before prices are able to go up in a major way again.

The reason why a lot of people in a bull market, when it does come, does not sell at the peak is simply because nobody is able to predict where prices will peak.

And with the natural human tendency to be greedy, it's no wonder a lot of people are literally trying to flip money in the bitcoin market in the extremely short term by buying at extremely high prices. Obviously, growth at the pace of last year isn't sustainable.

Smiley
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:05:02 AM

As we know, Bitcoin had reached at it's peak of $19k during the end of the year and after that it went to a deep decline.
People are hoping that the same momentum will take place this year too. So if this happens, won't people be ready for buying at this price.
Or lets say if the price really goes high and when the year end comes, won't the people sell it before the decline arrives ?
If people start selling, don't you guys think that the decline will arrive much faster than the last year ?

P.S : My point is, we can't expect the price to rise and fall the same way as the last year.

Those people who will not sell their coins immediately when the price of bitcoins reached that high are just greedy and they want more profit and come up losing everything because the market is volatile and the price might go down anytime.
People can not sell in the current market as we know that it is a loss for those investors who invested in high market of normal market and this time we are in a low market so this is a clear loss. They have to wait for a good opportunity and the good opportunity is to wait for a high market where the value of your holding coins will be high and this will payoff if you do so.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:02:13 PM

I definitely agree to not expect this year to be the same as 2017 for bitcoin, to peak again and be somewhere around $20k - bitcoin is very unexpected and unpredictable. Anyway these dips in the current time should not be a worry if you are doing long-term. Being pessimistic is quite advantageous rather expecting something big for profit and being disappointed if it took a turn - always remember to hodl as there will not be a loss, yet or something.
No one should expect anything at all whether it would increase above $20k or whether it will ever even reach that amount at all. No market is predictable and anything can happen. We may be looking at it in a way where things are not going as planned, but who knows, there may be some news that could cause some real demand rally in the market based on some development and we both know in such cases resistances can easily be pushed away. Some people may sell now but I am sure most other people are busy right now in buying. Because this may be the last chance to buy bitcoins for less than $7k levels.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:09:13 PM

The one who sold at loss gonna buy again above the price at which they have sold their coins before out of FOMO when any change occurs in market trend people used to panic a lot so same can happen when market will turn slightly bull. People gonna jump in regardless of price and we might even see way higher ATH price in another bull over $20k. Price has ran from $1k to $20k within a year period just keep that in mind.

Yes you are right and that is the reason why they should hold their coins today and not to sell everything because the market price are still dumping, just wait for the price to grow up in order to avoid losing a huge amount of capital.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:14:34 PM

Both the price increase and decrease happen in same year.It is not a real asset or FIAT.Since it is digital currency,their will be some fluctuation.The major loss is happening by the mean of panic selling of new traders .The people who had start to inverse in bitcoin ,have to hold at the price crash.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:51:29 AM

Expecting the price will go up in the same way it did some months ago is a terrible mistake, I know that we will like to see the price recovering immediately instead of seeing a weak market like the one we are seeing right now, but things are not so simple something big needs to happen that allows bitcoin to make that kind of push again and there is nothing like it that could happen in the short term.
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:18:50 AM

According to current market situation people won't sell their bitcoin, because it leads to a great loss. By the end of this year surely bitcoin will reach massive growth. For that if you have funds just buy more  bitcoin and hold it for future. Dont get panic about current situation it is temporarily. The price will increase in upcoming days till that we have to wait with patience and hold the bitcoin.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:06:13 AM

Not necessarily because the price could rise to $19,000 and instead of crashing, it could just keep rising to $50,000 or some other high amount. And instead of a crash, we could see a minor correction and then a continued increase after that. I don’t think the pattern is all that predictable. If anyone can make those kind of predictions, they are probably already wealthy.
The major decisions of the market depend upon the different market timings. As we know that market has different timings and changes with the passage of time so our decisions have no common times but specific times. We sell in a high market and buy in a low market which is the major decisions in the market. The current market favors people to buy as the value is low and achievable.
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:58:26 PM

Those people who will not sell their coins immediately when the price of bitcoins reached that high are just greedy and they want more profit and come up losing everything because the market is volatile and the price might go down anytime.
It is not only about greed, I did not sold my bitcoin at the all time high simply because there is no point for me to sell my bitcoin, yes that would have been great profits but since I really believe in the long term prospects of bitcoin there is no point in selling now when I plan to hold for at least an additional decade and while that may seem like a lot of time I'm sure I'm not alone in this.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:05:08 PM

If bitcoins will reach its peak on december again this 2018 then maybe most of the traders in the market today will just sell their coins immediately because it was very hard to see right now that the price of your coins is melting but the best thing to do in this time is just to hold your coins in order to avoid losing a huge amount of capital.

coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:22:20 AM

I definitely agree to not expect this year to be the same as 2017 for bitcoin, to peak again and be somewhere around $20k - bitcoin is very unexpected and unpredictable. Anyway these dips in the current time should not be a worry if you are doing long-term. Being pessimistic is quite advantageous rather expecting something big for profit and being disappointed if it took a turn - always remember to hodl as there will not be a loss, yet or something.
Yeah this year is not good for bitcoin so far. The price of bitcoin is not increasing besides it is decreasing day by day. It is not good for old investors because they are not making money from their investments. But on the other hand it is good for new investors because the price is low and they can make huge profits in the long future. Don’t even think of selling your holding.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:33:47 AM

I strongly agree with your opinion, judging from your opinion and your opinion is very experienced in this field, being additional from me personally so that we are more alert to the situation and condition of the world of crypto and bitcoin because the fluctuating price causes us to lazy to learn, while to minimize it is advisable that we add data to what conditions the situation causes bitcoin to rise and fall, from the beginning and the data each year, and also to the outside data such as socio-politics that causes bitcoin prices to change, the future expectation of crypto is more acceptable and the government openly endorses it as a new form of the future, may be useful and successful for all of us
People are well aware of the market as the market value is low and incase if one sells in this market then he will pay for his decisions and will lose. This is very common in this market and everyone knows that selling in low market will face you with loss.

We should wait for the real time when the value goes high and our holding currency gains more value which encourage you to sell out in a market like this.
Selling in this price is totally nonsense and is to lose your money by yourself. It is right to hold bitcoin for some more time and when the price up again then you can sell for higher price. If you are not satisfied from bitcoin investment you can convert your money to Altcoin. There are many good currencies which is very profitable and you can make handsome money from there.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:15:18 AM

When there is panic in the market, which there is, you will always have people who sell their BTC and altcoins even if they have a significant loss.
In order to have great success patience is our tool when market is not good. Some sold theirs due to panic sell so we cannot force them. Instead, believing it will rise and holding we can have profit at a latter end due to price will rise.

People who sold the coin are really felt very bad when the market starts recovering, people who are still believing the Bitcoin will always hold until the price of Bitcoin starts recovering. A higher percentage of the people will mostly panic about the Bitcoin price when it starts decreasing.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:35:59 PM

People who sold the coin are really felt very bad when the market starts recovering, people who are still believing the Bitcoin will always hold until the price of Bitcoin starts recovering. A higher percentage of the people will mostly panic about the Bitcoin price when it starts decreasing.

It's probably their first time having such losses and it's understandable that panic would easily seep in. As we can all agree, most that panic sold were weak hands that just jumped in to btc due to hype and then bailed out after seeing the market crash. They probably learned their lessons well if they wish to get to btc again

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:55:06 PM

It all depends on the price at which people bought bitcoin and at what price they sold it. The price will not rise very quickly. I am sure that a lot of people now regret that they have not sold coins for $ 19,000. As soon as the price rises to this level, they will start selling. You want the price to go down again? Let it stay as it is.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:26:22 PM

The ATH is actually $20k but the decline is absolutely insane from 100% to almost 70% and incoming if the crash is still going to happen in the future if that would be going to happen people will tend to wait for the peak before selling there would always a greedy person who is trying to manipulate the price, there would be fluctuations ups and downs.
Rumayanhi

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:35:30 PM

You are right
what more people nowadays already know a lot about bitcoin they will definitely buy at a cheap price and save up the high price as before
which is the problem now when the price will be the same as last year
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: