Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:51:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ARGENTINA TO USE BITCOIN FOR INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER  (Read 514 times)
Gastonic

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:45:53 PM

That was really a good news in this bear market. Argentina made a wise decision to use bitcoin for international transfer. I think they are following Germany since Germany made bitcoin as one of their legal tenders.
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:52:48 PM

Awesome news to indicate that the knowledge of Bitcoin is been spread algradully across the world at large. In no time, everyone will have the required knowledge and then global adoption wouldn't be an issue at all.

Good news and a boost for Bitcoin as Argentina is ready to use Bitcoin for international transfers. According CryptoCoin.News  Argentina believes that transfers with bitcoin will be faster and cheaper. Get more from Youtube here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS7GzNl1zwY&list=PLbkLKD7_BGXaYclS47QQB_i5fBK_D9kpC

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:00:19 PM

Wow! This is definitely a great new to all of us. If argentina will use bitcoin to use for intertional transfer and it will be successful. This means many other country will also use bitcoin and it will boost the cryptocurrency market. Argentina just made the right decision.

Wickedwitch28

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:08:42 PM

This is so awesome and absolutely argentina made a wise decision to use bitcoin for international transfer. It will boost the crypto market and many other countries will attract to follow argentina. This is such a great new for all of us. Bitcoin is now slowly moving up and recovering from its down fall. Kudos to argentina.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:04:01 AM

Positive news because internationally accepting bitcoin that is bitcoin growing news and it will also impact the bitcoin price and also the other currencies accomplished with bitcoin and it change the demand volume also.

johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:20:13 AM

I guess the reason is clear, when you are sending international payments there is nothing better than crypto, lower fees and fastest transaction among all the other options present right now.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:21:44 AM

I agree with you completely, but you should always start small, some learn quickly, some people are slow, the main aims and study.
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:26:32 AM

If this agreement works then it will be a huge advantage for the bitcoin community, it will bring about increase in bitcoin demand which will affect value positively.
EugeneReigns

Activity: 196

Express Gratitude With Merit

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:56:55 AM

A good move from Argentina. Hope that more countries will accept and implement crypto transactions in their financial systems. Only then we will ensure Bitcoin and other top cryptos will become more stable and valuable on the market. The more the use and demand for Bitcoin the higher will be its price. But at the same time, I think we should remain modest and realistic. We should not expect unrealistic figures like 500k-1mil dollars for one BTC. I think reaching its previous maximum of 20000$/BTC would be already a successful outcome.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
Muspion

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:36:57 AM

this news widely used in Argentina on an international level will have a positive impact and increase the use of bitcoin and will increase bitcoin demand as well and of course, that's a good sign because the news is positive and to increase the price of bitcoin as well and other cryptocurrency as well
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:40:57 AM

Slowly but surely,bitcoin start to affect the world.I know it's still a long way for bitcoin to be accepted  in the whole world,but it sure is making progress.I hope this good news will make bitcoin move again.
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:14:09 PM

With the rising popularity of the bitcoin day it was also reported that there are a few banks in Argentina which are now accepting bitcoin for transfers and payment methods although it is proved that the coin is a direct competition to international currencies, this may be used to predict a high tide in bitcoin pricing.
Tatsuyashiba

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:22:40 PM

It's amazing if Argentina uses bitcoin for international transactions. More and more countries are starting to receive bitcoins because transactions use bitcoins quickly and safely. I also like transactions with bitcoin because it's easy to use.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:28:40 PM

Slowly but surely,bitcoin start to affect the world.I know it's still a long way for bitcoin to be accepted  in the whole world,but it sure is making progress.I hope this good news will make bitcoin move again.
The said news is really amazing, if Argentina able to done this thing well for sure many countries will follow. The market is indeed the future of our financial transactions, even this market dump still a lot of big people and countries believes in the technology of cryptocurrency.
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:34:29 PM

Excellent news!
But what about the volatility?

If you're doing a quick in-and-out exchange then there might be a bit off slippage or minor volatility, but if it's done quickly maybe it can be minimized I think. I'm not sure exactly what they have in mind here for this whole thing so I guess we'll have to wait and see how it unfolds.
USDOLLAR

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:01:06 PM

Argentina has taken  a brilliant step into move forward in digital age. No doubt its really effect on others country. It may be possible other country will sure rethink about his regulatory policies which they are adopting currently.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:09:28 PM

thank you for bringing a nice news. A good move from Argentina. I will definitely see the bitcoin value going up. We find that bitcoin is increasingly being used for a variety of purposes and it is gradually getting more approvals from the nations.

Javed zaman

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:11:42 PM

Its a good news that many countries are accepting bitcoin as a form transaction.
AlexAce420

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:24:03 PM

If really Argentina goes ahead to use bitcoin for international transfer then it will be very positive for the crypto community. I think it's great news for all Bitcoin communities. This will be one of the reasons why investors will invest more in bitcoin. As a result, there will be a lot of impact on Bitcoin prices. Hoping that more country will do as the same as Argentina.
BhuwanPujari

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:42:09 PM

Yep, transfers with bitcoin will be faster and much cheaper than the traditional banking methods. I hope other countries will follow them and it'll be a good step for all crypto industry.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: