Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:14:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ARGENTINA TO USE BITCOIN FOR INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER  (Read 520 times)
Boldcom

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:57:20 PM

Good news and a boost for Bitcoin as Argentina is ready to use Bitcoin for international transfers. According CryptoCoin.News  Argentina believes that transfers with bitcoin will be faster and cheaper. Get more from Youtube here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS7GzNl1zwY&list=PLbkLKD7_BGXaYclS47QQB_i5fBK_D9kpC

This is a great find. This is an added boost for bitcoin and cryptocurrency world. This really shows that bitcoin can be of great use to different variety of purposes. Hoping other countries will follow.
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:02:20 PM

do not too be supprise with this information. I have told many many times that all countries and corporations will accept and use crypto in the future. It is the truth and you cant deny it

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Gyromancer

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 08:10:30 PM

Wow, this is a significant advance for bitcoin. I am very happy to hear this. Meaning that countries that support bitcoin as a means of payment and transaction more and more. Awareness of the presence of this great technology is increasingly perceived by society. It can not be denied if the transaction with bitcoin easier, cheaper, and faster so that we are more effective and efficient. I just hope that this progress is immediately offset by the number of bitcoins that should increase if bitcoin wants to maximize its function as a means of payment. As a decentralized means of payment requires that bitcoin has a large amount.

Zaibraid

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 08:16:55 PM

Yeah, I really appreciate Argentina as an open country with an increasingly advanced technology presence. This is also good news for bitcoin. Bitcoin longer can show its function as a means of payment and proven to facilitate transactions internationally and across countries. When compared with the transaction using a regular bank then transactions with bitcoin better and faster up. We also do not bother with the state authorities, the state financial services authorities, and taxes. Hopefully, more countries are aware of the presence of this great technology.

bere1993

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:15:04 AM

If this news is true, I think many countries will follow after Argentina. One should set the standard and others will follow. Anyway this is a good news for bitcoin holders and at the time the value of bitcoin will rise. If many countries adopt bitcoin there will be more positive impacts on the crypto markets. Investors will invest more and more on bitcoin and everyone will get the benifit
Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 08:22:48 AM

hearing such news is very welcome for me.
it only shows that people are now accepting the benefits of having cryptocurrency as a means of asset transfer.
hopefully more and more country will follow what Argentina had done...
I am really looking forward to the future of crypto right now Cheesy

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
taksrkanah

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:35:33 AM

I think even without the advice and approval of the government, the citizens of argentina can use bitcoin as a means of transfer between countries. The government provides such a rule so the stupid bitcoin user can use their bank service as a third party to transfer bitcoins and they will take advantage of this in tax form.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:48:30 AM

Good news and a boost for Bitcoin as Argentina is ready to use Bitcoin for international transfers.

How can you do international transfers if only Argentina is ready to do them?
When you speak about "international" it means at least two countries, which one is the other?

BMV adopt bitcoin payment as an alternative to SWIFT, so International payment means to transfer money anywhere around the globe, I guess.

Besides...
https://cointelegraph.com/news/argentinian-bank-now-using-bitcoin-for-cross-border-transactions
According to BMV, the new service allows customers to transfer money from account to account in less time than traditional bank transfers. BMV states that the new service will reduce transfer times by up to 24 hours.

So, it's still worse than SEPA  Grin Grin

Seems like they've found a way to overcomplicate things:
Argentinian Banco Masventas (BMV), has announced a partnership Bitex

So, instead of having the transfers done by a bank, now we have a bank and another financial 3rd party service, just to jack up the prices a bit more.

I have a far better solution, use BTC directly with no intermediaries. !!!!!!

At least a domestic bank in Latin America area has adopted bitcoin even though have to cooperate with a 3rd party as the intermediary, it's still good enough to introduce bitcoin to layman. Moreover, people will believe more confident in the service because bank offers security and guarantee of their funds.
criptoturk

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 09:54:37 AM

this is a great news from Argentina. Additionally not just Argentinean people believe that transfers with bitcoin will be faster and cheaper we also believe and aware of all these benefits. But Argentinean government believe and support this process this is much more important.

H A R A                [  WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
gasparyu

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:56:45 PM

this is fantastic news for the community. i hope other countries try to adopt bitcoin too.
YNAGS Team

Activity: 220

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:47:49 PM

Good news and a boost for Bitcoin as Argentina is ready to use Bitcoin for international transfers. According CryptoCoin.News  Argentina believes that transfers with bitcoin will be faster and cheaper. Get more from Youtube here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS7GzNl1zwY&list=PLbkLKD7_BGXaYclS47QQB_i5fBK_D9kpC
We need more of those news around because then, other countries can look on the positive experience of they are neighbours and follow their decisions to accept and allow crypto currencies!
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:19:03 PM

this is a great news, i guess this will really help increase the population of bitcoin users and also i think this will help boost back bitcoin price, which all bitcoin hold are waiting the green moment coming soon
Damn3d

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:36:20 PM

Awesome,  day by day by hearing those positive news I am becoming more confident in my bitcoin decision to invest. Because while the price were falling it was hard to keep your trust in it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Cybersecurity Penetration Testing
.....on the Ethereum Blockchain......
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ██▌         ▄  ▄▄
        ██▌        █▀ ▄█
        ██▌       █▀ ██
        ███████████ ▀▀
                 ▀██▄
                  ███
                  ▐██
                  ▐██
                  ███
                 ▄██▀
       ███████████▀
     ▄█ ▄▄
    ██ ▄█
      ██
     ▀▀
    ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ████████████████████████████
    ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
    ███████████████       ██████
    ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
    ████████████▀▀     ▀▀▀██████
    ████████████          ██████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄    ▄
     ██▄            ▄████████████▀
     █████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
      █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
     █▄█████████████████████████▌
     ▀██████████████████████████
       ▀███████████████████████
       ▐██████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████▀
           ▄▄█████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tanjilrifat

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:29:43 AM

No doubt its really effect on others country.Argentinean people believe that transfers with bitcoin will be faster and cheaper we also believe and aware of all these benefits.
spadaccino

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 06:36:27 AM

If we're going with positive news every day seems to me the market is ready to accept worldwide. I rellay hope this could happen sooner or later because human kind deserve that.
Think only about the bad eggs that have been controlling the whole world since the beginning with the corrupted bank system that SCAM legit!
BAsed on what's going on on Venezuela as well, we can say that is such a direction the people want to follow: give them the possibiliy to do whatever they want with theiw own money!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: