Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:25:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Multiple Armory Based Problems  (Read 630 times)
Viggy (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:09:27 PM

So Armory was working fine until a few weeks ago - now it is completely inaccessible.

It either scans transactions on loop (goes back to 0% after 100 and loops) till it crashes
OR
It loads, Armory shown to be Online. No balances show and then the first click causes it to freeze and Not Respond, till I have no option but to improperly shut it down

Have Reset Factory Defaults/ Have Rebuilt and Rescanned Databases - Armory and QT are both the latest version.

Please help since I have been completely unable to access ny funds at Armory for the last few days now.

Log file has been sent as of last night (EST).
Viggy (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 11:17:04 PM

Anything guys?

Would love to get my money in atleast a few transactions.
goatpig
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1347

Armory Developer

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 03:36:51 AM

Delete your local copy of the blockchain and let BitcoinQt sync again.

Viggy (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 02:32:00 AM

Delete your local copy of the blockchain and let BitcoinQt sync again.

Did that - no luck.

So, I deleted Bitcoin QT and Armory completely, did completely fresh installs for both and then restored Armory from a paper backup - once transactions got done scanning, I tried to click on a button and ... Armory crashed. Now I am sad =( ...
goatpig
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1347

Armory Developer

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 07:17:04 AM

Did that - no luck.

So, I deleted Bitcoin QT and Armory completely, did completely fresh installs for both and then restored Armory from a paper backup - once transactions got done scanning, I tried to click on a button and ... Armory crashed. Now I am sad =( ...

Deleting BitcoinQt != deleting the blockchain, so just making sure: Did you delete and redownload the blockchain?

Did you restore you backup before or after you Armory built its DB? Have you tried with a watching only wallet?

Viggy (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 09:02:15 AM

Yes.
After
Yes - watching only didnt work either.

I did a completely fresh install (Bitcoin QT and Armory) on a completely different computer, restored Armory from a paper wallet and was finally able to access my funds and transfer them out.

Thanks for the suggestions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: