Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:03:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quarkchain speculation to go up like ziliqa?  (Read 542 times)
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:55:14 AM

the problem about this cases just , we know , Quark currently only 3.61% of the total supply of QKC tokens in circulation.
so that mean , about next month,more token will be added to the circulation supply.
and , i worried about the price, still strong or what.
I think this is kind of speculation if only about 4% in total supply. I think team try to sell on high and that's why we saw so low volume now.
Price went down from 0.32 $ to 0.18$ just for one day.
That's only a short term hype coin. Zilliqa has done more than 30x from the ico price after it being listed on the major exchange site just like binance and remember it's not paying a lot of money to the binance to listed zilliqa instantly. Qkc is a shitcoin and zilliqa is a very good coin that used sharding protocol.
Yes totally agree with you. Zilliqa has great idea and very professional team. They did not want to manipulate with their coin. It was happen because a lot of people saw a potential of this coin and QKC did hype in purpose. They want to manipulate with price, they don't have proper idea, this is "no name" team that did a good job with manipulation. This project(QKC) it's just for make money, nothing more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:05:07 AM

You should remember facts that Ziliqa`s supply was 50% (after ICO) but QuarkChain has only 4% now. Every month, QKC will be unlocking +4%, this means that price will be dropped with high probability.

malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:14:19 AM

For now, this is too risky to enter at this price. Any time it is posible to get dump by the investors because of this x10 from the ico price. 3.6% of the total supply is in circulating now, right? And every month it will increase the supply. I saw dump and dump in the coming month.
Apened (OP)

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 11:26:26 AM

the problem about this cases just , we know , Quark currently only 3.61% of the total supply of QKC tokens in circulation.
so that mean , about next month,more token will be added to the circulation supply.
I think this is kind of speculation if only about 4% in total supply. I think team try to sell on high and that's why we saw so low volume now.
That's only a short term hype coin. Zilliqa has done more than 30x from the ico price after it being listed on the major exchange site just like binance and remember it's not paying a lot of money to the binance to listed zilliqa instantly. Qkc is a shitcoin and zilliqa is a very good coin that used sharding protocol.
Yes totally agree with you. Zilliqa has great idea and very professional team. They did not want to manipulate with their coin. It was happen because a lot of people saw a potential of this coin and QKC did hype in purpose. They want to manipulate with price, they don't have proper idea, this is "no name" team that did a good job with manipulation. This project(QKC) it's just for make money, nothing more.
Thank you for your insight, honestly i like the quarkchain project however it pissed me off when this happens that they are so much greedy and this comes through the observations of other traders.

You should remember facts that Ziliqa`s supply was 50% (after ICO) but QuarkChain has only 4% now. Every month, QKC will be unlocking +4%, this means that price will be dropped with high probability.

Yes i know it i will watch every month what will happen on the price after unlocking it.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:05:55 PM

This is how the circulating supply is going to increase in upcoming months:

It's going to increase too much, no doubt about that, however, do you really think that the fear of 4th July dump will keep it down this whole June? I don't think that's going to happen. Right now, there's no dumping power, all those who participated in public ICO have already dumped their coins, while next batch of coins will be unlocked "after 4th July", that fear of 4th July is not going to keep the price down for more than a month.

Let's see where it goes, I'm expecting an upward movement now:

spencer13

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:31:49 PM

hype is never the same as potential, while qc is good, many other coins out there far surpass it, thus, its low price may not be come like ziliqa
Apened (OP)

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 01:05:18 PM

It's going to increase too much, no doubt about that, however, do you really think that the fear of 4th July dump will keep it down this whole June? I don't think that's going to happen. Right now, there's no dumping power, all those who participated in public ICO have already dumped their coins, while next batch of coins will be unlocked "after 4th July", that fear of 4th July is not going to keep the price down for more than a month.

Thanks for this, I am also watching for the breakout after this 1 days dumping and it will not always dumping for the whole time i am more thinking that just like other coins now which had a slow movement because of bitcoins. Well, let's see if this trend will lead in an uptrend movement.

You have a good trading skills and analytical when it come to making a plot of this trades. That's great thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:31:39 PM

Is there any truth in the rumors that they don't really have innovate anything but just have copied zilliqa's technology and came up with a ico full of hype ? Which would you prefer out of the two ?

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:43:18 PM

Is there any truth in the rumors that they don't really have innovate anything but just have copied zilliqa's technology and came up with a ico full of hype ? Which would you prefer out of the two ?

I have neither of them but ZIL is next in my buy list.  Better yet just buy ONT.  LOL  Wink
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:52:50 PM

-No one has copied anyone.
-Both will remain competitors, with TPS being each other's main focus.
-100000+ TPS is Quarkchain's aim, if they actually succeed in securing that number of TPS, it'll be a huge success.
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:08:41 PM

I've made around 80-90% returns trading this coin since KuCoin listed it, it's slowed down now but still swinging a bit, I would be very careful prior to their next coin dump, here's a link:
https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004471832-Binance-To-Open-Trading-For-QuarkChain-QKC-and-Risk-Warning

4th of July the circulating supply will go from 360 million to 770 million, I can see a lot of traders riding the wave then dumping before this date.
LaLegiste

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:39:02 PM

My biggest regret is losing lottery to take part in this ICO. But i don't like this marketing move with instant listings and the situation with supply. All together it makes me think the team is more concetrated on making easy money by market manipulations than on hard working on the project.

Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1616

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 03:03:32 PM

Quarkchain is being compared to Ziliqa, but not in a positive way and more as a warning flag. QKC seems to have copied sharding from Ziliqa after the latter's tremendous success,

and some people already consider it as a possible scam by an unknown team because they listed on multiple exchanges on very low supply of their coin, in a probable attempt

to pump up the prices fast to then offload the remaining coins at exponentially greater value than ICO prices... So be careful about QKC until the team prove themselves as

strong professionals and start to deliver on their outlandish promises (especially regarding the astronomical number of transactions / second)

marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:30:01 PM

Quarkchain is being compared to Ziliqa, but not in a positive way and more as a warning flag. QKC seems to have copied sharding from Ziliqa after the latter's tremendous success,

and some people already consider it as a possible scam by an unknown team because they listed on multiple exchanges on very low supply of their coin, in a probable attempt

to pump up the prices fast to then offload the remaining coins at exponentially greater value than ICO prices... So be careful about QKC until the team prove themselves as

strong professionals and start to deliver on their outlandish promises (especially regarding the astronomical number of transactions / second)
I'm very tired to see more and more copycat without any innovative idea. i could agree with one of team from the binance exchange if there is a lot of overvalued coin right now. These copy cat should not worth a lot consider it's only copy and paster another existing project with only a little improvement.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:41:09 PM

For now, this is too risky to enter at this price. Any time it is posible to get dump by the investors because of this x10 from the ico price. 3.6% of the total supply is in circulating now, right? And every month it will increase the supply. I saw dump and dump in the coming month.
There is still a long time tokens will be unlocked and we do not have to fear at this moment because this project is developing very well. I think this is the first project that makes all the investors feel the most tired because they have to participate in many contests can invest in this project. I believe Quark will soon raise the price high before the big adjustment in July
sash1801

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:05:52 PM

This is a type of fraud with pumps and landfills, which should regulate the regulators. 96.4257% belongs to the founders and the team purse? Just unbelieveble .....
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:29:42 PM

Thanks for this, I am also watching for the breakout after this 1 days dumping and it will not always dumping for the whole time i am more thinking that just like other coins now which had a slow movement because of bitcoins. Well, let's see if this trend will lead in an uptrend movement.

You have a good trading skills and analytical when it come to making a plot of this trades. That's great thanks for sharing your thoughts.
wow They raised 6900 ETH equivalent to $ 4 million. At the beginning they sold 3.6% of the total token they had ICO, they gradually increased statues over time. I think they create the volume with the money raised from the ICO and sell their tokens. It's a perfect business. Their strength is to sell tokens to the market continuously. I am currently tracking the project and have no intention of purchasing QKC. I do not see the value of the project when they only just ICO a few days ago.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:04:17 PM

actually i am not call ZIL it's same like QKC,
because i really know, ZIL is really future project with target.
"Zilliqa aims to rival traditional centralised payment methods such as VISA and MasterCard."
btw, what reason behind QKC just spend little by little coin to the circulation.
anyone know ?

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:57:34 PM

actually i am not call ZIL it's same like QKC,
because i really know, ZIL is really future project with target.
"Zilliqa aims to rival traditional centralised payment methods such as VISA and MasterCard."
btw, what reason behind QKC just spend little by little coin to the circulation.
anyone know ?

It's a little bit shady here with QKC about spending only little supply for circulation (following the ZIL example) but some observations might be also noted:
- Reserving only 5-20% for crowdsale can be considered as a red flag as ICOs always sold the majority of token and the remaining supply could be burned or frozen for a specific time (confirmed by the smart-contract code).
- Then creating massive initial liquidity on Binance after paying 5$ millions to be listed so it's going surely to pump the price (another red flag that those conditions can't determine the real price compared with circulating supply and ICO price) and this warning alert from Binance can clear the situation: https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004471832-Binance-To-Open-Trading-For-QuarkChain-QKC-and-Risk-Warning
High Risk Warning:

There is currently only 3.61% of the total supply of QKC tokens in circulation at the time of listing. The total supply is 10,000,000,000 QKC. [The ICO price was USD 0.018]. This may cause extreme price volatility. Please exercise caution when trading in the QKC trading pairs.

- QKC only sold 20% with 16% locked up; this means that only 4% of the supply is currently on circulation. So after being listed in major exchanges, Who will sold tokens for Buyers. May be not the team  Huh
- Following the Zilliqua original approach means effectively that the project still doesn't have a clear business-model besides the roadmap.

Either it's a new strategie that can succeed (don't know axactly how) or we are facing a great lack in the commun known regulations for ICOs including govenamental ones.

This steem article explains well the situation.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1616

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 06:28:35 AM

Thanks for the interesting Steem article BitProNews, QKC and similar esoteric Asian ICO's certainly merit deeper scrutiny.

One thing I can almost guarantee is that 5 million USD price to get listed on Binance is also waived or negotiated conditionally for these guys. CZ is not exactly the most ethical

player on the market either, his and his cronies' comically biased overhyped propaganda of Binance paints an unrealistic picture as well...

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: