Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:37:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MoneyToken ICO is live till 05am CET of June 7th  (Read 119 times)
meejay (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 03:43:34 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2018, 04:37:11 PM by meejay

Hi there,

A quick reminder about the ICO which is running at the moment:
  • Total amount of funds raised is $35,6 million;
  • 86% of hardcap ($41,5 million) have already reached
  • KYC is open (I have to admit the fastest and smoothest I have been to)
  • Final round of ICO is live till June 7th 05:00 am with 5% bonus

The lending platform is actually live at the moment with partial manual operations. You would register with the Lending Platform through the company website:
https://account.moneytoken.com/

First you need to register and create and account. Then verify your email and give the desired personal information. It is more like a KYC process to be honest. 2FA and phone verification takes place also. I like the approach to making business. Smooth and fast.

You might check the present condition of the ICO via the following link:
https://moneytoken.com/

Kind regards,

Israel712

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:31:26 AM

Admin, please I want to know why the verification of my ID card is still pending for days now, and also how do I check the number of tokens I got from you?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: