Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2026, 11:25:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk Merit Dashboard  (Read 43661 times)
DdmrDdmr (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3192
Merit: 11387


There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain


View Profile WWW
September 25, 2026, 12:19:50 PM
 #741

Update 25/09/2026:

The dashboard gives you access to anyone’s complete merit history in the TX tab, surpassing the 120 day limit.
Link:  BitcoinTalk Merit Dashboard.  

Updated the Merit Dashboard to reflect the most recent sMerit available data:

Total sMerit:  2.405.754
Total TXs:     1.269.842
From Users:      26.795
To Users:          51.826
minDate:          2018-01-24 22:12:21
maxDate:         2026-09-25 02:49:33

Aggregate awarded sMerit for the last complete week (14/09/2026 .. 20/09/2026) is 5.104 which is up 20,15% from the previous week.

There are no new Legendary members, nor new Hero Members this week.

Note:
-Copper Members and non-native ranks (staff, etc) are displayed as real (regular) ranks.
Rikafip
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2632
Merit: 8487



View Profile
October 01, 2026, 07:20:39 AM
 #742

@DdmrDdmr I just noticed it last night when I was making my local board overview. but did you maybe stop updating those local board post count charts? I am talking specifically about Local Board Post Count Evolution tab, since I only see data up to July, there's no August data.


DdmrDdmr (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3192
Merit: 11387


There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 03:08:36 PM
Merited by Rikafip (1)
 #743

Update 02/10/2026:

The dashboard gives you access to anyone’s complete merit history in the TX tab, surpassing the 120 day limit.
Link:  BitcoinTalk Merit Dashboard.  

Updated the Merit Dashboard to reflect the most recent sMerit available data:

Total sMerit:  2.411.099
Total TXs:     1.272.508
From Users:      26.804
To Users:          51.854
minDate:          2018-01-24 22:12:21
maxDate:         2026-10-02 02:28:16

Aggregate awarded sMerit for the last complete week (21/09/2026 .. 27/09/2026) is 5.384 which is up 5,47% from the previous week.

There are 1 new Legendary member, and 1 new Hero Member this week:

SirJohnVonSlotty         -> Legendary from New Era Newbie during Merit System kick-off.

snowpega                    -> Hero Member from New Era Newbie during Merit System kick-off.


Note:
-Copper Members and non-native ranks (staff, etc) are displayed as real (regular) ranks.

[/quote]

<...>
You're right, it completely slipped my mind to gather end of month data for that tab (probably a sign I should read into ...). Fixed.
Rikafip
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2632
Merit: 8487



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 03:15:48 PM
 #744

You're right, it completely slipped my mind to gather end of month data for that tab (probably a sign I should read into ...). Fixed.
Thanks, I appreciate it! I was slightly annoyed when I realised the other day that I will have to make my own pie chart for my local board overview. Good to hear that I won't have to do it again. Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!