Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:54:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DOWCOIN - Seeking for Suggestions on Our Bounty Idea  (Read 170 times)
Dowcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:22:06 PM

Hey everyone! We have a mouthwatering offer coming your way. We at Dowcoin wish to introduce the concept of bounty as a means of rewarding our community members as well as those interested in leveraging their huge social media presence to help in boosting Dowcoin's publicity. In the end, the more you help in boosting Dowcoin's reputation and presence, the more you get rewarded for your hard work. So it's a win-win!

We intend to offer bounties for:

• Content Creation Campaign
  • Facebook Campaign
  • Twitter Campaign
  • BitcoinTalk Thread Support
  • Telegram Community Supporters
  • Telegram Ambassador Campaign
  • Reddit Moderators

If you have any question(s) about how any of the above bounties will work, kindly drop a comment in the comment section below. Also, let us know what you think about our bounty idea. We will love to hear from our community and the general public on what they think about this idea.

So hit it! Let us know what you think. Should we get on with this idea? Is it something that you think we should wait? As a community, we will like to get your input on this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ronit8988

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:56:59 PM

Its a great idea about the bounty program... Wink
Dowcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:02:31 PM

Thank you for the feedback. Do you have any suggestion, advice or recommendation? We would love to keep getting inputs from our community  Grin
Ronit8988

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:06:01 PM

What is the procedure to apply for this bounty program?? What will be the rewards for it?
Swappy

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:14:01 PM

I liked the bounty idea very much. If I want to be a telegram ambassador. How much bounty I will get and what will be the procedure?
Ronit8988

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:18:11 PM

You should also include bounty offer for instagram campaign just like facebook and twitter.
Dowcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:22:30 PM

To apply for the bounty program, all you need to do is to watch out for our next release of the instructions applied to each platform. For instance, if you are interested in applying for the Twitter bounty, you may be required to have a certain number of followers, a certain amount of engagements in your tweets etc.

We will produce a list containing the rewards for each task you accomplish in forms of milestones and you will be rewarded in Dowcoins. As you may have already known, we are soon going to launch on certain exchanges as well and very soon, our BTCDOW platform will be available where you can directly convert Dow to BTC and vice versa. The more the bounties you participate in, the more the benefits you obtain from rewards.

Regarding the Instagram bounties, that's a GREAT IDEA! We are definitely going to include it too. Thank you for the suggestion

To be a Telegram ambassador, we shall release the required activities you will need to achieve a certain milestone for it as well as all the other bounties too.

SO KEEP THE ANTICIPATION!

We're glad you like the idea Grin
MAYUR SAWANT

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:29:13 PM

I like this idea.
I would like to work for this;but i have one question is that what is a reward structure?
Please share reward structure with us.
thank you!
Crypto-hunk

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:38:22 PM

Its an awesome idea.

But I have a question I'm still a newbie now and I want to join in Facebook campaign and I have Facebook account, my question is can I still join even if I,m a newbie or I must be a jr member?

How much will be the reward.

Hoping for your immediate response,

Thank you!
Dowcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:43:04 PM

Hey guys,

Thank you for the great show of interest towards this awesome plan that we have.

As regards the reward structure, we will create a new post here on BitcoinTalk under the Bounty section and those details will be released to the general public. So far, the responses we're getting serve as a green light for us to go ahead (obviously) with the plan and we hope to have strong support once we begin the bounty program which will come up soonest! We are going to release a new post next week Tuesday (12th of June, 2018) and that post will contain a list of rules to be followed as well as details about the date the bounty program will start.

As for the Facebook user, of course, you can participate in it regardless of your level here on BitcoinTalk. As long as you follow the set rules we're going to publish next week, then you are good to go!

We advise everyone reading this post to notify their friends about this and direct them to come here and ask questions, recommendations or more clarifications on areas they want to know more about. We shall keep providing updates regularly on this topic  Cheesy
robifuni

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:52:07 PM

It seems interesting project about bounty program but how to register it and where is the website? good luck for your project. Smiley

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
Dowcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:10:30 PM

Thank you for your great comment! It is definitely interesting and we're all excited about it here at Dowcoin too. The website isn't far-fetched. BitcoinTalk has a section denoted for bounties and that's what we intend to leverage. So we're not taking you out to a different website for the meantime, but once we strategize properly on the figures concerning the rewards, we will create a new post to get it started as soon as possible.

As mentioned earlier, we will release another post next week to tell people more about the rules and the date we will launch the bounty program.

STAY TUNED!  Cool
debradebra

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:17:30 PM

Is Dowcoin a kind of a bounty platform? Will it have its own platform web or page? I'm still confused of the concept and presentation of this. Let me know.
parry1507

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:03:36 AM

Hi Team

Will be happy to work as a team & grab this opportunity to earn free DOWCOINs as a reward

We have a community always looking out for such kind of opportunities, so let us know the rewards structure.

We would like to work with you guys

Regards
Parry
Dowcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:35:24 AM

Is Dowcoin a kind of a bounty platform? Will it have its own platform web or page? I'm still confused of the concept and presentation of this. Let me know.

Hey debradebra,
Dowcoin isn't a "bounty platform". It's an altcoin that aims to achieve a high value based on the roadmap set aside for it's development. In order to achieve such, it's not enough for us to stay in one place and look while expecting miracles. As a move to reach our goal, it's high time we start rewarding our community and the world at large for increasing our reach. There are a lot of people out there whom are currently not aware of Dowcoin's existence. SO the best way to reach out to them is through the community. So with the bounty program, we aim to use the already-built social media presence by our community members to enlarge our own presence in the eyes of more people in the world, thereby, rewarding our community members for helping us do so.
There won't be a separate platform or website for this. BitcoinTalk already has a section for bounties and that's exactly what we aim to use. Once the participation is high and can't be handled by BitcoinTalk (which is very very rare), then we can start thinking of a new platform to accomodate everyone. But for now, we're starting our bounty program here on BitcoinTalk.

Dowcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:10:03 AM

Hi Team

Will be happy to work as a team & grab this opportunity to earn free DOWCOINs as a reward

We have a community always looking out for such kind of opportunities, so let us know the rewards structure.

We would like to work with you guys

Regards
Parry

Hey Parry,
Thanks a lot for your gesture. Yes you will definitely get rewarded as long as the terms have been met. As mentioned earlier, the rewards structure will be released once the program starts. Next week Tuesday (12th June, 2018), we shall release a post here on BitcoinTalk to highlight the rules to be followed and the date the bounty program will commence.

We are really excited about this and we hope to get the best results from all of our community members and beyond!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: