Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:30:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone successfully using cryptohopper bot ?  (Read 192 times)
exchange.blue (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 40

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:28:43 PM

Was wondering if anyone here successfully trading using cryptohopper.com ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:50:09 PM

bump
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:00:36 PM

I do not have any experience with cryptohopper.com but I consider that bots are not so profitable as they are advertised. As far as I know robots handle arbitrage well enough but any other market strategies are usually failing. You may try to get your own experience to figure out this situation but I am completely sure that nobody will sell super profitable robots because they would earn themselves instead.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:06:01 PM

I do not have any experience with cryptohopper.com but I consider that bots are not so profitable as they are advertised. As far as I know robots handle arbitrage well enough but any other market strategies are usually failing. You may try to get your own experience to figure out this situation but I am completely sure that nobody will sell super profitable robots because they would earn themselves instead.

Not true! They're simply giving you the automated tools to utilize in your daily trading. The signal based tools are made to assist with automating certain tasks rather then staring at the monitors all day.
RoX88

Activity: 18
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 12:24:41 PM

any more reviews, experiences with cryptohopper bot?
rowena13

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 04:07:28 AM

So far, the platform reached 200k subscribers and hundreds of long term users. Basically they do not hold your funds as it needs to be spent from your exchange through the use of API keys. Profits or losses really depends on the market movement and how you configure your hopper.

Hope this helps!
rowena13

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 04:42:06 AM

Was wondering if anyone here successfully trading using cryptohopper.com ?

yep
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 10:37:07 AM

I don't really want to engage and rely on those trading bot, I tried to use other trading bot like Gunbot.

It is good and I don't found any problem using it besides it is not for a beginner.

I don't see myself using trading bot for so long that's why as soon as possible, I always trade manually or traditionally so that I really know and understand how trading works. Most of the time, people who are dependent on the use of trading bot will less likely to succeed, IMO.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: