Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:04:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: £20 loan  (Read 163 times)
MrWatsonn (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:59:53 PM

I am looking for someone that would be willing to lend me £20 until Friday when I get paid, I have misjudged how much money i spent this week and have left myself with nothing in which i can't afford the bus into work for the next two days.

I don't have any collateral available but I can provide evidence of my income and anything else that is needed. I have asked the person I live with and they can't help so I thought I would try here before i have to call in sick and lose more money which isn't good.

If anyone could help that would be greatly appreciated.

loan amount £20
repayment amount £30
Repayment date - Friday 8th June

Thanks

Edit: Loan could be much £10 if someone could faster payment the loan as then i wouldn't have to pay fees to sell the bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:35:14 PM

Sorry but you will not get a single satoshi without offering something as Collateral.
Your payroll check isn't consider as one and noone will send you funds just because you make "wrong calculations".

By the way, what do you really mean with this? Huh

Edit: Loan could be much £10 if someone could faster payment the loan as then i wouldn't have to pay fees to sell the bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
MrWatsonn (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:59:52 PM

Sorry but you will not get a single satoshi without offering something as Collateral.
Your payroll check isn't consider as one and noone will send you funds just because you make "wrong calculations".

I do understand the rules and how things work but It is my last hope in not losing two days wage.

In the UK banks use Faster Payments and if someone was willing to lend me the amount this way then I would only need £10 as opposed to £20 worth of bitcoin in which I would have to sell to then get the funds in my bank account losing most of it via fees and trading rates. Bus fare is only £4.50 return.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:51:55 PM

I do understand the rules and how things work but It is my last hope in not losing two days wage.

In the UK banks use Faster Payments and if someone was willing to lend me the amount this way then I would only need £10 as opposed to £20 worth of bitcoin in which I would have to sell to then get the funds in my bank account losing most of it via fees and trading rates. Bus fare is only £4.50 return.

Why not ask a family member or a friend for the money instead of coming here?
MrWatsonn (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:01:04 PM

I stated in my original post I had asked the person I live with, some of us don't have friends and family to turn to in situations like this.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:24:46 PM

I stated in my original post I had asked the person I live with, some of us don't have friends and family to turn to in situations like this.

Then maybe go to a cash advance or some place similar in your country. Asking here wont help. You probably might have better chance on a p2p site.
sunnybeacher

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:18:43 PM

If you are really working you could get a loan so easily in your country with interest way lower than those here. Just go at some fast credits and they would help you
MrWatsonn (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:16:48 PM

Managed to sort via another source.

Thanks for the negative rating everyone Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: