Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:42:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There are traders. Is it better to trade?  (Read 277 times)
ivanleon (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:17:47 PM

Hello! Which exchange is best to trade. Well, or at least to merge their honestly earned tokens. Do you have your own tor exchanges on commissions and reliability on the basis of personal experience?
BruceJu

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:14:01 PM

There are many good trading platforms, such as OKCoin.cn, CEX, BIBOX, Bithumb, Huobi, Bitfinex, Poloniex, these trading platforms are good, my transactions are completed in Huobi! Feeling service is not bad!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:17:10 PM

There are many good trading platforms, such as OKCoin.cn, CEX, BIBOX, Bithumb, Huobi, Bitfinex, Poloniex, these trading platforms are good, my transactions are completed in Huobi! Feeling service is not bad!

I don't like Poloniex because there are lots of negative reviews about it lately. I preferred Bittrex for better security and Binance for a user friendly interface. I use etherdelta for mosf of my ERC2o based tokens. Just a reminder, always activate 2FA on all your trading platforms for tighter security.
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:19:18 PM

Hello! Which exchange is best to trade. Well, or at least to merge their honestly earned tokens. Do you have your own tor exchanges on commissions and reliability on the basis of personal experience?
I only trade on the major exchange site and why? There are some advantages from there,
First it was providing an easiest way to liquidity your amount. you don't need to spend a lot of time to liquidate your amount
second it has created its token and you can get 50 discount for your every transaction if you are using it to pay the fees
third due to the a lot of demand the support is very responsive.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:22:32 PM

Binance is perfect way of going around the exchanges. I mean the crypto currency listing on the Binance is hugely appreciated by many peoples and thus they keep investing money into it when they get listed. It is observed that whenever the coin get listed over this exchanger then the price for that coin naturally stats rising as more and more exposure is given to it. Apart from this Binance offers us features like affiliate commission, 50% off on the transaction if we use BNB tokens etc. Thus shooting lots of benefits towards us and giving us the charm of real traders.
xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:23:59 PM

Binance is the largest exchange crypto trading volume.
Bittrex is also good, because there is already FIAT for trading.
So you must have a Binance and Bittrex account.
JanVanHellsing

Activity: 107

Decentralised Wearable Devices

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:44:05 PM

I don‘t like binance for one reason, you can only trade or withdraw round numbers and the exchange keeps the rest as a tip. Therefore I try to avoid it if I have an alternative.

coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:53:45 PM

There are lots of exchanges and you might get confused on which exchange to choose when it comes to trading, i you are looking for liquidity and safety, I recommend binnance, especially since they have performed during the recent hack attempts.

smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:57:57 PM

Day trading is lucrative if done right. Just like in stocks trading many are gaining good returns in a short period of time in trading. But trading is riskier because it can also bring the trader into an instant lost of money. Trader should be well educated and trained to do this.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
Queen12

Activity: 182

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:01:04 PM

I don‘t like binance for one reason, you can only trade or withdraw round numbers and the exchange keeps the rest as a tip. Therefore I try to avoid it if I have an alternative.
Although Binance's tipping problem is troublesome.
But for now, the volume of trading on other exchanges is small, and that's a big problem. Angry

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
JungleBadman

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:05:22 PM

It all depends how good you are at trading. I'm not sure I understood the initial question but if you are asking where you can convert airdrop/bounty tokens you have earned into ETH, it all depends on which token you have and which exchanges it is listed on.
kaspabha

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:14:48 PM

Binance, bittrex and kucoin are my favorite exchanges and i do trade with those exchanges. You can use other exchanges like hitbit, yobit and cryptopia. But you should understand the risk of trading and try to minimize it.
Monetniy

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:20:49 PM

At the moment the slackness of the market absolutely beats off desire to trade in the coins. The course costs on one place and doesn't move up in any way. If to speak about trade, then I always used bittrex and poloniex - more or less reliable exchanges. And while I just wait for growth of the coins which are at me on purses.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:23:58 PM

for now the exchange from asia is favorite of many merchants, there is binance, kucoin, okex and huobi (if i am not mistaken). but there was also a popular exchange in the previous year, such as bittrex, poloniex, bitfinex and others. there are many exchanges available today, so you can choose an exchange that can make you feel comfortable and make you feel safe to trade there.
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:34:18 PM

for now the exchange from asia is favorite of many merchants, there is binance, kucoin, okex and huobi (if i am not mistaken). but there was also a popular exchange in the previous year, such as bittrex, poloniex, bitfinex and others. there are many exchanges available today, so you can choose an exchange that can make you feel comfortable and make you feel safe to trade there.
Personally I like using Asian exchanges as most of these exchanges have very fast processing speed and good liquidity. I think if more developed then the future of Asian exchange will be the exchange that all traders around the world use in trading. I am quite confident these exchanges will still lead the Cryptocurrency market in the long run
AlenDel

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:40:24 PM

Dear traders, try a unique product that represents https://www.tradelize.com/.
I am sure that your life will become much simpler and richer.
Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading
An ecosystem where ProTraders gain a unique trading toolset and investors to achieve investment results equal to those of the best ProTraders
https://www.tradelize.com/
CircularLoGic

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 03:41:27 PM

I would recommend you to trade on the following exchanges:
1. Binance - my favorite one: secure, easy to use, lots of altcoins, but relatively high withdrawal fees.
2. Bittrex - same as Binance, has NO WITHDRAWAL FEES , but currently it's hard to register there.
3. Huobi - reliable exchange, most promising tokens get listed there first (ONT, OCN, ZIL, NAS and etc.).
4. KuCoin - growing crypto exchange with lots of altcoins and 5 trading pairs (NEO, ETH, BTC, USDT and KCS).

You can also use Yobit, Coinexchange or  Cryptopia if you need to sell/buy some sheetcoins, but I would not recommend to hold there large funds.

SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:46:28 PM

I have account on various exchanges, the reason being, you don't trade large cap tokens often which are listed on every other exchange. Trading requires dwelling in low cap coins which come with more volatility and hence, greater chances of profit making. And not all coins are listed on every other exchange, so you can't rely on one and trusted exchange. I would say that stay in top exchanges with a generous volume. But have an account on different exchanges. This might come handy for arbitrage opportunity.
Elmughni

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:52:14 PM

If you profesional, You can choose trading. I personally prefer hold for long investment
tahmad

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:57:46 PM

I have good experience on Indodax.com (before is vip.bitcoin.co.id), this is exchange from Indonesia, the biggest exchange in Indonesia. I always trade here and the service is very good. But, the support coin still a few, but now they have a coin listing application service. You can apply your favorite coin here and do vote your coin to be listed.
Indodax also have good mobile application, first is application for managing your funds, and the second is application for trading.
Indodax also have second exchange called tokenomy, is just launched in June 5th. You may like this. You must try bro Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: