Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:42:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NEW][🏁🔥Nitrous Coin🔥🏁][PoS][Masternodes] Car-Aftermarket & Race Events  (Read 22729 times)
ddhao
Copper Member

Activity: 230
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:31:37 AM

korean translation reserved

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tasmemphis

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:42:16 PM

nah
wocubi

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:54:25 PM

next week
i will change my signature for the coin. Roll Eyes
Master T.

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:20:46 PM

nice project DEV, good luck
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:14:25 AM

please don’t be so stupid, this coin isn’t fit for the bucket.  Cheesy
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 08:58:38 AM

Oh, all MN sold. I was about to buy an MN.

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
▐█████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
Evgenus

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:57:22 PM

and it's all? only 5 pages of discussions and there are not even answers to the questions? it looks weird and does not inspire confidence in me

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
summerblock

Activity: 120
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:16:47 AM

They said they will pay bounties after presale, we are past that pint now, just hope they do pay soon.
cryptomob

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:54:43 AM

http://i67.tinypic.com/35c0m4i.png

Nitrous
Boosting the Masternode & Cryptocurrency Economy

Nitrous is a PoS/ Masternode based cryptocurrency, but before we introduce our coin, it's important that we give you a little insight about our goal and why we are here.

http://i68.tinypic.com/2d8qha9.jpg

Before we discuss anything about Nitrous and why it started, let us first introduce ourselves, your two Nitrous devs/ founders, @NitrousDev#7584 (Discord) and @kingcrypto#2734 (Discord). Both of us are developers with over 25 years and 5 years of experience in IT & programming, respectively.

@NitrousDev specializes in internet technology and blockchain development. With his 25+ years of hardcore experience, he led the development team that is responsible for our unique Nitrous (N2O) blockchain. He is always working behind the scenes to ensure the chain is running properly and securely. While launching Nitrous, our development team has spent a significant amount of time going through extensive testing; breaking and restarting the chain until they couldn't break it any more. In another sense, our developers know every corner of our chain and how to configure things without breaking the chain. The goal is to give the community solid software that maintains the privacy, security, and stability of the blockchain at all times.

@King Crypto specializes in app/ web development, graphic design, and marketing. Over the last three years, he's done heavy marketing and business consulting—  kickstarting many successful projects and startups. Thus far, he's been leading our marketing (includes design) and app (includes wallets)/ web development team, and he'll be representing Nitrous in all our up and coming business relations. He's also spent a respectable amount of time preparing all of our graphic designs, and ensuring that we have a Macintosh wallet ready and an Android wallet under development by launch time.

We will be your leading team for Nitrous and promise to always drive this project towards the victory/ finish line. As a vow to how much we value our work and our work ethic, let's just say that your fellow Nitrous founders have spent over 30 hours perfecting this BTC Talk ANN thread alone.

If I'm not mistaken to understand on the description above, It means that this project is offering a highly secured and stable blockchain that are developed by the dev team.
And it's guaranteed that the blockchain will be an unbreakable blockchain technology.

You nailed it.

Its a Dash fork and nothing much, they claim so much, but reality they did not develop new code.
Its outright scam project, no need to waste your energy.

Top it off with yobit listing which means wallet will never be updated on the exchange. Dunno about scam, but masternode + yobit = thank you, but no, thank you.
pervejkarim

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:10:35 AM

I'm going to follow Nitrous. Looking that will be a gurgoues project. Reward structure good & low chance, very low chances to inflation. its a very good possitive side. Price should remainstable. d promised to listed in CoinExchange. that's really cool.
SuperBuG

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:37:24 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 02:08:23 PM by SuperBuG

This is very profitable coin! High ROI. I will buy masternode on coinexchange.io - https://www.coinexchange.io/market/N2O/BTC Price soon to the moon!
nitrousdev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 05:31:32 PM

this team don't seem legit and serious they dont pay their bounties and dont even answer in chat except for sell their MN

Where is this claim coming from? All bounties were paid. If you weren't paid then you can contact me directly. Otherwise, your comment is plain FUD.

nitrousdev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 05:33:21 PM

this team don't seem legit and serious they dont pay their bounties and dont even answer in chat except for sell their MN
haha +1000
delete all post in discord, ban....

You were actually banned for creating 50+ different accounts and claiming bounty from each account and ending up with half an MN during presale. Not because you requested to be paid for bounty. I have proof.  Grin

And the bounty you claimed from each account was the voting bounty on MNode.Club. We even have proof from MNode Dev stating that an individual created bot accounts to cheat the system.

Another reason for your ban is because you kept saying "offering escrow" and you were warned 5 times that no unsolicited escrow service will be tolerated.

ANOTHER reason for your ban is the fact that you stated "WTS (willing to sell) 3 staking packages" during presale when you didn't even buy ONE staking package during presale. So there's no way you actually had coins. When asked by developers and community members "how did you get coins", you laughed. When confronted by me "you got your coins by creating different accounts and claiming bounty from each of those account? so you cheated?", your response was "Lol  Wink"

Therefore, you were banned. If you'd like to clear something up, now is the time to do so.

nitrousdev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 05:40:21 PM

+100
they didn't pay their bounties! just wanna sell their MN

You didn't receive your bounty? You can contact me directly on Discord, then. kingcrypto#2734

nitrousdev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 05:43:24 PM

haha +1000
delete all post in discord, ban....

+100
they didn't pay their bounties! just wanna sell their MN

They also kicked me from discord, blocked and deleted my posts,
for giving suggestion about old Nitrous coin on Yobit exchange,
and then tried to bribe me with 50 coins to keep quiet.

I don't trust them ...
they don't keep their word at all

AVOID

LOL nobody tried to bribe you with 50 coins. I actually offered you a free staking package (200 coins/ 0.04 BTC) for your contribution & trying to help the community (including the Yobit thing). If you're going to say something, please say it right Grin

nitrousdev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 05:45:07 PM

please don’t be so stupid, this coin isn’t fit for the bucket.  Cheesy

Where is your claim coming from? Would you like to back up your claim?

nitrousdev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 05:47:07 PM

Nitrous
Boosting the Masternode & Cryptocurrency Economy

Nitrous is a PoS/ Masternode based cryptocurrency, but before we introduce our coin, it's important that we give you a little insight about our goal and why we are here.

Before we discuss anything about Nitrous and why it started, let us first introduce ourselves, your two Nitrous devs/ founders, @NitrousDev#7584 (Discord) and @kingcrypto#2734 (Discord). Both of us are developers with over 25 years and 5 years of experience in IT & programming, respectively.

@NitrousDev specializes in internet technology and blockchain development. With his 25+ years of hardcore experience, he led the development team that is responsible for our unique Nitrous (N2O) blockchain. He is always working behind the scenes to ensure the chain is running properly and securely. While launching Nitrous, our development team has spent a significant amount of time going through extensive testing; breaking and restarting the chain until they couldn't break it any more. In another sense, our developers know every corner of our chain and how to configure things without breaking the chain. The goal is to give the community solid software that maintains the privacy, security, and stability of the blockchain at all times.

@King Crypto specializes in app/ web development, graphic design, and marketing. Over the last three years, he's done heavy marketing and business consulting—  kickstarting many successful projects and startups. Thus far, he's been leading our marketing (includes design) and app (includes wallets)/ web development team, and he'll be representing Nitrous in all our up and coming business relations. He's also spent a respectable amount of time preparing all of our graphic designs, and ensuring that we have a Macintosh wallet ready and an Android wallet under development by launch time.

We will be your leading team for Nitrous and promise to always drive this project towards the victory/ finish line. As a vow to how much we value our work and our work ethic, let's just say that your fellow Nitrous founders have spent over 30 hours perfecting this BTC Talk ANN thread alone.

If I'm not mistaken to understand on the description above, It means that this project is offering a highly secured and stable blockchain that are developed by the dev team.
And it's guaranteed that the blockchain will be an unbreakable blockchain technology.

You nailed it.

Its a Dash fork and nothing much, they claim so much, but reality they did not develop new code.
Its outright scam project, no need to waste your energy.

Top it off with yobit listing which means wallet will never be updated on the exchange. Dunno about scam, but masternode + yobit = thank you, but no, thank you.

Sorry you feel that way. We're actually not on Yobit-- that's another coin that's been dead for years. Trying to get that sorted out with Yobit. We are not affiliated with them. We're on Coin Exchange.io + more exchanges this week.

nitrousdev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 05:48:51 PM

and it's all? only 5 pages of discussions and there are not even answers to the questions? it looks weird and does not inspire confidence in me

6 pages now & all concerns addressed Smiley. Feel free to ask me anything.

subhanallah

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:25:41 AM

Next ,.
nitrousdev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 07:29:25 AM

6 pages now & all concerns addressed Smiley. Feel free to ask me anything.
How many coins will I get as staking rewards if I use 500 Nitrous coins to stake?
How long will the current signature campaign last?
Thanks nitrousdev.

Campaign won't be ending soon. Join our Discord for more info on staking. https://discord.gg/ttsastR

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: