Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:59:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NEW][🏁🔥Nitrous Coin🔥🏁][PoS][Masternodes] Car-Aftermarket & Race Events  (Read 22729 times)
Bulletoken

Activity: 64
Merit: 2

Arn..

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:27:07 AM

interesting .. with your wiev .. %99 coins are shit.. there are many coins which they dont even have any project and they dont do any uptades in years and they do presale coins for millions dollars ..many of them ponzi coins ..but some of them went to moon .. you are angry. i understand but in this year all projects are same .. everybody lost money with new projects .. you belive it wil fall down strong but also i can say i will buy more and hold ..there are many people like me .. just important they have supporters like me or not .. i like guys from n2o they are honest .. i saw and heard more bad things than you about new projects .. if community wants to make money .. they have to improve this project..because they did not collect 10-20 million dollars ...in this forum there are many people like you , they talked same about dash .. and now they are crying because they sold their coins for 3 dollars

AERON...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:04:03 AM

I am running a MN of N2O and so far so good.
For the above complains: at least we see some development in term of wallet/ nano Ledger and efforts trying to marketing/bring the coin to real world.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
-algebra-

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:57:29 AM

interesting .. with your wiev .. %99 coins are shit.. there are many coins which they dont even have any project and they dont do any uptades in years and they do presale coins for millions dollars ..many of them ponzi coins ..but some of them went to moon .. you are angry. i understand but in this year all projects are same .. everybody lost money with new projects .. you belive it wil fall down strong but also i can say i will buy more and hold ..there are many people like me .. just important they have supporters like me or not .. i like guys from n2o they are honest .. i saw and heard more bad things than you about new projects .. if community wants to make money .. they have to improve this project..because they did not collect 10-20 million dollars ...in this forum there are many people like you , they talked same about dash .. and now they are crying because they sold their coins for 3 dollars

so you believe this n2o could reach as dash does now? amazing... I know dev is active in discord, but I do believe this coin will not going anywhere. Smiley. just like others MN coins out there. Soon it could hit even 500sat. it will never reach 15k sat since all vip/early adopter are dumper. for what buying this coin if most early adopter are dumper?
Bulletoken

Arn..

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:55:37 PM

so you believe this n2o could reach as dash does now? amazing... I know dev is active in discord, but I do believe this coin will not going anywhere. Smiley. just like others MN coins out there. Soon it could hit even 500sat. it will never reach 15k sat since all vip/early adopter are dumper. for what buying this coin if most early adopter are dumper?

nothing can be like dash .. but supply is already 25 million ..not high.. with holders can grow up .. for me it is ok 5k-7k sat .. i will do mn 1-2 years that coin.. and we dont let it falls under 1500 sat ..for me same situation , under 2000 i always buy ..team is active and fast .. now they are on masternode pro .. in few months they will be in ledger nano list.. dont worry if you think you bought with high price.. when 500 k buy more  amd sell all of them when 1k-1.5k sats

AERON...
-algebra-

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:58:02 AM

nothing can be like dash .. but supply is already 25 million ..not high.. with holders can grow up .. for me it is ok 5k-7k sat .. i will do mn 1-2 years that coin.. and we dont let it falls under 1500 sat ..for me same situation , under 2000 i always buy ..team is active and fast .. now they are on masternode pro .. in few months they will be in ledger nano list.. dont worry if you think you bought with high price.. when 500 k buy more  amd sell all of them when 1k-1.5k sats

lets see how it goes when hit double rewards within 2 weeks ahead. Seems like collateral would be adjusted when it hit new reward. Personally, most of user which is purchased this coin will dump. how long you could buy everything below 1500 sat? even dev and that marketing guys said and some of early adopter said this coin will be sell in 50k sat. see what happen after that? 2000sat is real. and they promise to buyback this coin. now? they bought but seems like they didnt fill al the promises and let this coin hit even 2k sat. and. this coin will never hit even 10k sat . since no real application just more promises . same goes with others MN.
-algebra-

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:01:06 AM

shitcoin applied for kucoin? Undecided
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:32:30 AM

At the moment only  can buy a masternode as informed on the website? When I click Buy N20  redirect to Discord, is this correct? How will this purchase by discord be?

OI
Multipulty2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 05:13:45 AM

how much need coins for pos-staking?

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
Bulletoken

Arn..

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:52:14 PM

At the moment only  can buy a masternode as informed on the website? When I click Buy N20  redirect to Discord, is this correct? How will this purchase by discord be?

you can buy from coinexchange or cyroptobridge , link was for presale

AERON...
Multipulty2018

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 03:59:13 PM

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.NITRO_BRIDGE.BTC

Multipulty2018

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 04:02:16 PM

At the moment only  can buy a masternode as informed on the website? When I click Buy N20  redirect to Discord, is this correct? How will this purchase by discord be?

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.NITRO_BRIDGE.BTC

Nitrous Coin have launched their new website! Already being told it's "the best website in crypto", check it out for yourself!

https://nitrouscoin.io/

They're having a huge airdrop in their server in celebration of it!
Discord link https://discord.gg/ADMkF8E

Dyonis

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 12:38:18 PM

I went to the project by invitation. I read, the idea is interesting, there is a foundation. Not to create another coin with MN and all on it. I read the comments of users in the chat are hot battles. I have a couple of questions. Where can I see the project team? I correctly understood, Nitrous will be integrated with Ledger Nano?
preda

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:20:19 PM

link for wallets not workings

this is working
https://github.com/Nitrous-Core/nitrous/releases/tag/V2.1.0.2
ptscan

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:06:19 PM

which is profitable MN or standalone staking.
nitrousdev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 05:37:58 AM

After some time...
they promised to send me 200 coins.

I am still waiting to receive

Yeah? Who are you? Discord ID? I'll investigate this.

-algebra-

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:10:38 AM

So much FUD here, seems like no one cares to read about the project and look into the community on discord, the devs are doing a fantastic job. Sell your coins and move on if your so suspicious that this is a scam lol.

it is not a fud. Sooner or later dev will runaway. increase collateral means nothing. 1k sat is real and soon 100sat real too.. I am early investor. and I am really upset this shit happen.. soon dev will announce new collateral to 10k. and they believe that this could drive the price high. I will keep hold and dump my coins. till hit 100sat

current price is 800 sat...see.. in cryptobridge.. so anyone want to pump this shit? lol... early investor kill this coin badly. soon 100sat for sure. when hit 500sat away. dev will start run. deactivated their discord account.
John Nathan

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:43:50 AM

I like this project.Very interesting and promising project ! It is interesting how the new improved social network with cryptocurrency motivation for communication will develop.
-algebra-

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:16:21 PM

I like this project.Very interesting and promising project ! It is interesting how the new improved social network with cryptocurrency motivation for communication will develop.

buy more please. dev dump hard soon
preda

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:07:57 PM

why??
-algebra-

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:13:22 AM

why??

lol...did you buy this shit? so what now?moon? this project is scam. don't invest .. if you do that, you might lost it. for sure. everyone in discord already accumulate .and they waiting for new investor to come and dump everything especially those vip and dev. some of them own 10MN.so be carefull.. don't invest any for masternode shit coin like nitrous. you will regret
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: