Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:09:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NEW][🏁🔥Nitrous Coin🔥🏁][PoS][Masternodes] Car-Aftermarket & Race Events  (Read 22729 times)
Bulletoken

Activity: 64
Merit: 2

Arn..

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:35:54 PM

I like this project.Very interesting and promising project ! It is interesting how the new improved social network with cryptocurrency motivation for communication will develop.

buy more please. dev dump hard soon

why??

lol...did you buy this shit? so what now?moon? this project is scam. don't invest .. if you do that, you might lost it. for sure. everyone in discord already accumulate .and they waiting for new investor to come and dump everything especially those vip and dev. some of them own 10MN.so be carefull.. don't invest any for masternode shit coin like nitrous. you will regret

how old are you ? 8?

AERON...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:41:55 PM

I like this project.Very interesting and promising project ! It is interesting how the new improved social network with cryptocurrency motivation for communication will develop.

why??

lol...did you buy this shit? so what now?moon? this project is scam. don't invest .. if you do that, you might lost it. for sure. everyone in discord already accumulate .and they waiting for new investor to come and dump everything especially those vip and dev. some of them own 10MN.so be carefull.. don't invest any for masternode shit coin like nitrous. you will regret

That's the usual scenario of a masternode project. Just be very careful on investing your hard-earned money. Dumpers don't care where you got your investments.

Bulletoken

Arn..

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:21:00 AM

thats foolish  .. new projects always have risks .. they can dumped or they can x30 .. noone tells you go and buy 2btc masternode coin..

AERON...
-algebra-

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:23:29 AM

why??

how old are you ? 8?

yes.. I am 8 years old but I am not stupid like you guys. even adult always think about scam . see... now 800 sat per coin. Like I said last time, it will hit 500 sat coming weeks. get ready for the impact.. for this shit coin. most of the VIP is dumper. soon you will see.. 100sat.
-algebra-

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:24:55 AM

I know some of people here said this is promising project .. why they said so? because they lose their money when invest into this coin. this shit coin will go nowhere.
Bulletoken

Arn..

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:01:35 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 06:48:16 PM by Bulletoken

I know some of people here said this is promising project .. why they said so? because they lose their money when invest into this coin. this shit coin will go nowhere.

ok we are stupid .. why you just talk about nitro .. whats your problem ? if you are regret ,sell and go away .. why you waste your time here ?  you talk same things what you want to change ?

AERON...
Multipulty2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 07:00:47 PM

VERSION 3.1.0.1 UPDATE READY

The updated version of the Nitrous software is now available:
https://github.com/Nitrous-Core/nitrous/releases/tag/V3.1.0.1

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
sat888com

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:22:05 AM

Stay away! This project is an outright scam!

I mean, the whole concept is so obvious dumb. Why would you need a special coin for car parts and race events? What's next, a toilet paper purchase coin?

I'm 100% sure this project will be dead right after they raised $ from the stupid.
Multipulty2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 01:44:53 PM

I mean, the whole concept is so obvious dumb. Why would you need a special coin for car parts and race events? What's next, a toilet paper purchase coin?

I'm 100% sure this project will be dead right after they raised $ from the stupid.

NITROUS COIN HUGE UPDATE--- FIRST B2B PARTNER/ MERCHANT & AUTO SHOP ONBOARD

Petrol Works Performance Inc. in Long Island, New York has now started accepting Nitrous (N2O) as the preferred payment method in their auto & body shop.
Their annual revenue is nearly $500k. This is just the beginning of an exciting journey with the Nitrous team.

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
-algebra-

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:19:31 AM

ok we are stupid .. why you just talk about nitro .. whats your problem ? if you are regret ,sell and go away .. why you waste your time here ?  you talk same things what you want to change ?

why?i want to see this project dead. Problem? I will keep dump this shit till 100sat..next target is 500 sat.  This shit will not go anywhere.
-algebra-

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:21:59 AM

I do believe that many people said this [Suspicious link removed]d since they want to attract more people jump into this coin. but the truth is, shit happen. those said this coin is good , they jumped wrong boat last time. for sure they missed / lost btc on it...tried to recover back what they lost. scam coin/scam partnership
-algebra-

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:23:39 AM

NITROUS COIN HUGE UPDATE--- FIRST B2B PARTNER/ MERCHANT & AUTO SHOP ONBOARD

Petrol Works Performance Inc. in Long Island, New York has now started accepting Nitrous (N2O) as the preferred payment method in their auto & body shop.
Their annual revenue is nearly $500k. This is just the beginning of an exciting journey with the Nitrous team.

do you believe that, you could bring n2o to purchase/payment for modification your car in this company?LOL… they will accept btc/eth/etc/ not this shit coin buddy
-algebra-

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:19:25 AM

why?i want to see this project dead. Problem? I will keep dump this shit till 100sat..next target is 500 sat.  This shit will not go anywhere.

500 sat hit and will come 100 sat and will hit 10 sat. and dead and dev will run away with btc. and will comeback with new coin and change name. So what ATL (alltimelow) next?50 sat?yes...lets see.
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:48:40 AM

This extra boost informed on the website, enter the car market, is there any partner or any carmaker who is interested in being a partner of Nitrous?

OI
-algebra-

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:00:14 AM

This extra boost informed on the website, enter the car market, is there any partner or any carmaker who is interested in being a partner of Nitrous?

you think lambo/ferarri interested with this shit coin?LOL
RussellOlguin

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:23:28 AM

Hi,  Gotcha. Already read the website. One clever idea to this for all the investors to be fully aware that in crypto world there is no such guaranteed profit but all is a risk. Good job
Lightacycma

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:33:31 AM

Greetings, fellows.
I was interested in the business! I believe he has good prospects. Great team! Good luck to you, we expect the listing!
-algebra-

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:53:41 PM

what I said is coming true. 91 sat percoin. what next? add collateral? LOL. more buy from dev? and more dump from early investor/vip? LOL. what I want to say here. most of early bird in vip is dumper. they are shit like this shitcoin.. next ATH is 50 sat and will hit 1sat and dead.

after dead, dev run and someone take over "community takeover".lol
flammableconcurrentvc

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:47:14 AM

I think Nitrous is electronic money based on PoS / Masternode, before the project introduces its currency, it is important that the projects give us a little information about the objectives of the project and why to create projects. The main purpose of the project is becoming electronic money leading and first used in the aftermarket parts, and eventually expand the scope of use of Nitrous (N2O) in other ways (ie events accept payment by N2O). This is an excellent project.
fukuroji

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:17:28 AM

Great idea, I hope the idea is successful and who participates get what they want and also attract investors to join, because it's where the plan goes well and succeed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: