Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:49:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BlockchainTechnology is the Future.  (Read 612 times)
Vetroslav123 (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 08:45:28 PM

Too many people dipping their tokens in the water and pulling them out again.
If we want to get in at the beginning of the future we must believe, if not, just keep dipping our tokens in and out not much will happen.
Join the believers, buy and buy as an investment.
We can buy lots in one go or just enough that we can afford from each payday that won't affect our day to day life but will improve our future financial status.
A choice we must make , bealive in future or in "FUD" ....What is your opinion ?
BruceJu

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:05:41 PM

Blockchain technology is an indispensable part of future development. I think the current cryptocurrency is just an era product. The real application of blockchain also requires people to spend a lot of time to develop!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:12:50 PM

If we want to get in at the beginning of the future we must believe, if not, just keep dipping our tokens in and out not much will happen.
We can buy lots in one go or just enough that we can afford from each payday that won't affect our day to day life but will improve our future financial status.
A choice we must make , bealive in future or in "FUD" ....What is your opinion ?
The blockchain technology is about the long term investment. Those are dipping it can be considered as not serious investors in the blockchain. if you are believe in the future and the result will be the same as the major crypto currency. Remember so many FUD to the ethereum when it was started. This time it's worth a lot.
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:16:08 PM

The popularity of the blockchain and the cryptocurrency based on it is growing day by day. Comes on all fronts. Especially in the last few months, we all see a boom around the technology. And with all this, the technology itself remains undervalued. Her potential is so huge that it is very difficult to overestimate.
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:18:11 PM

Blockchain is simply an online global database-one that can be used anywhere in the world connected to the internet. Unlike other databases that are usually owned by certain institutions such as banks or governments, Blockchain does not belong to anyone. Make it more transparent because it can be accessed by anyone.I think blockchain is a sophisticated financial technology, and I do not hesitate to invest in this technology.
TheMeritedOne

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:28:44 PM

Crypto.currency may or may not survive but blockchain will definitely change the world
rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:38:34 PM

definitely true mate, as you can see rightnow companies are getting on the blockchain rightnow.  because if you are using blockchain, electronic ledgers are much cheaper to maintain than traditional accounting systems, the employee headcount in back offices can be greatly reduced. nearly fully automated DLT systems result in far fewer errors and the elimination of repetitive confirmation steps. minimizing the processing delay also means less capital being held against the risks of pending transactions.

ivlvov

Activity: 140

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:43:25 PM

Blockchain Technology really is our future, but now many projects simply collect money and release their coins without using any technology. I think that in the future a lot of coins will simply die, and only those who managed to apply blockchain to their product will remain. Such projects will succeed.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
altcoin4u

Activity: 159

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:27:10 PM

one day I believe Samsung and apple and maybe other companies we would hear from them that they transferred to the blockchain
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 10:34:03 PM

Blockchain definitely is a piece of tech that can impact most, if not all industries.

Only a matter of time until more companies start using it in the future.
manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:38:28 PM

Blockchain and cryptocurrency, definitely a combo that is the future.

I'd love to see them being used more frequently.
Gr4yF4ng

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:23:45 PM

People need to look past the prices for now. When market picks up again, the great - truly worthy projects will moon like crazy. Blockchain technology is still in the infancy of adoption.

Invest your money in projects that are beginning to integrate with real businesses. Projects like Ambrosus, Morpheus Network, etc will be the winners that go 10x - 100x by the year's end. If you buy shitcoins that promise too many things and deliver too little, you will miss out on the gains that blockchain technology and decentralization is giving everyone. Do your research and maintain a sharp mind!
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1667

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:57:08 PM

Based on my experienced, I think we should really learn to accept FUD as part of the process here. So its really up to us on how to digest this kind of news. So its not a question of choice, but rather used our common sense and make our own judgement whether to listen or not. Again, this is not something that we need not to take lightly, it involves our money so better be prepared for anything that will come our way. And yes, Blockchain Technology will be the future and I predict that most companies and countries globally will adopt it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
douglock

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:33:36 AM

Tokens are not for the future. Blockchain technology is for the future. Holding nonsense tokens will bring your balance to zero. Beware of coins that you are holding. Nothing can guarantee that they can give you a great profit in the future, especially ICOs's tokens. Therefore, try to invest in real coins such as bitcoin or ethereum
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 12:49:17 AM

Tokens are not for the future. Blockchain technology is for the future. Holding nonsense tokens will bring your balance to zero. Beware of coins that you are holding. Nothing can guarantee that they can give you a great profit in the future, especially ICOs's tokens. Therefore, try to invest in real coins such as bitcoin or ethereum

I agree to this. Blockchain Technology doesn't mean you are going to have a profit holding tokens.
The tokens can be valueless or of fixed value when implemented in real life.
Speculation won't make the future of blockchain secure.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Tipstar

Activity: 1806
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:51:45 AM

The way blockchain technology is expanding in china, we can assume it would have a deeper role in our daily life but not as an investment opportunity as we see it today. China have successfully experimented blockchain technology in almost every economic sector pegging the value back to fiat.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 02:13:52 AM

I agree to this. Blockchain Technology doesn't mean you are going to have a profit holding tokens.
The tokens can be valueless or of fixed value when implemented in real life.
Speculation won't make the future of blockchain secure.

Talk about the future, there's possibility the token that you hold will become a worthless but the blockchain technology it surely that have future. It have a big role in real life through daily works and yes if you want to invest ethereum and bitcoin is a good choice that I believe it have a future.
fakegurutu

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:20:32 AM

Theres no denying in it, blockchain technology will continue until the end of the world. Always believe in it, if the market goes red, dont panic, hold your tokens and buy more for some that you think had a potential in the future. Thats how you play in this blockchain and cryptocurrency era. Hodl guys. Have faith.
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:24:03 AM

yes blockchain technology is the best and most promising technology I see in altcoin bitcoin and Ethereum because it has blockchain technology and can be liked by many people and already in believe let alone blockchain technology itself about long-term investment and many investors who are happy to invest in altcoin which has blockchain technology

hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:38:01 AM

will in my own preposition of life i still believe that i can achieve my goal in cryptocurrency and yes i can do,thats why i keep still believing that someday,this cryptocurrency will give us fortune,thats why FUD is never have a place in my life,because i still keep going to  move on to fullfill my dreams,therefore i believe thats blockchain technology is the key to the future success towards a global economic growth.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: