Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:20:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BlockchainTechnology is the Future.  (Read 612 times)
zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 02:49:37 AM

We can understand block chain more broadly as a kind of "consensus system" and "autonomous community" after sufficient game.

At present, block chain technology has been widely used worldwide.
paykal5

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:01:30 AM

Blockchain technology holds enormous potential in future to make financial or any other quantitative data exchange between peers more secure as it has decentralised data storage and authentication. In future ,all the financial institution will definitely implement blockchain technology and it will revolutionize the financial system(security and data protection)like what electronic fund transfer did.
omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:04:50 AM

I think your statement is absolutely logical. Now lots of people are getting to know blockchain well. And this is a good omen. That just maybe this blockchain technology will be the technology of the future. that can be applied in everyday life.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:06:23 AM

Not all the coins really contribute to the development of blockchain and thinking in that way is not 100% right I believe. I think only top coins like BTC, ETH, XRP has really been real contributor to the blockchain technology because they have really made some sort of investment into it and have created bigger platforms based on it. If not then look back the past and see how all it got started with them and where are they today with it. Blockchain is like brain and all the coins are like neutrons in it. If you dont do brain workout then neither those neutrons will be electrified nor there will be strengthening of the brain itself.
deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:24:50 AM

No doubt, Blockchain Technology is the future... of finance, especially. That was the technology that you can only imagine in a Science Fiction Novel or in a Science Fiction Series and Movies. Since then, Bitcoin, as the first cryptocurrency that has Blockchain Technology, became an investment asset. But about Tokens? Nah! Invest only on real coin just like Bitcoin, EOS and ETH. That's pretty much safe.
guizi6

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:31:24 AM

This is no doubt. Now that people and funds have entered this field, to improve it, and believe that its future, all countries are introducing this technology, you have to doubt it, then you can only miss the history.
cliffdex

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:32:22 AM

we are seeing major value investors stepping into buying and selling result, with blochchain, your tokens and utility are safe and secured, tokens are cryptocurrencies issued by startups similar to shares, while utility tokens are like coupons used for a specific service the issuer offers. Both are tradable on an exchange, made possible only through blockchain technology.
hollet

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:35:21 AM

to enter the world of cryptocurrency we must be sure and have extensive knowledge in order that we are not easy to be affected by the unstable market situation. we should be able to analyze the price of crypto in the market to avoid selling crypto at the wrong time and cause loss. besides, we must be really patient and diligent if we want to get benefit from it.
engesi

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:48:52 AM

Blockchain is indeed a very good thing, but people are using the blockchain only to create tokens. I have seen a lot of items related to the blockchain. In the end, they all failed. I was puzzled. !

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:11:40 PM

I am a big supporter of the cryptocurrency industry and the blockchain in general. In the near future I think the cryptocurrency will replace the banknotes in daily payments and partly also some electronic payment processors. The blockchain in the coming years will improve the lives of people in many sectors
cryptomite

Activity: 304

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:51:28 AM

as for me personally I believe yes, because there are more and more companies like Starbucks which accepts crypto and blockchain

clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:55:01 AM

Undoubtedly,  this statement is truest in every sense of the word,. Blockchain tech support and make available transparency that can not be faulted or denied!  It is in our interest to adopt blockchain as fast as we could in our everyday lives!

enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:59:46 AM

I believe blockchain technology will give many advantages for all people in the world include poor people, now abillion people in the world still poor and blockchain technology will offer solution for that and to change their life better.

benjamin11

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:08:11 AM

Definitely yes. Blockchain is one of the most important technological advancement in our society. It will play a very important role in our future in terms of technology. As I see it, more and more products are going to be created based on blockchain technology. It will be relevant in our daily lives in the future. Sooner or later, people will realize its true potential.
DemonHunter83

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:11:43 AM

as for me personally I believe yes, because there are more and more companies like Starbucks which accepts crypto and blockchain
I agree, it is a pity that only large companies that are not afraid of pressure can afford to Express an opinion about the blockchain to the world. But some may be sued for such public acceptance of allegedly terrorist currency.
PeterCarlos

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:48:06 AM

I always believe in it 100%. Blockchain technology is like the internet in that it has a built-in robustness. . I believe that the technology is really very helpful and has bright future.There is a lot of talk about the blockchain being a “trustless” system.
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 05:29:30 AM

We can understand block chain more broadly as a kind of "consensus system" and "autonomous community" after sufficient game.

At present, block chain technology has been widely used worldwide.

but the benefits and benefits of the blockchain itself is still not applicable, there are still many obstacles and problems such as security that sometimes we also find that also like the issue of security bithumb
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:03:24 AM

Blockchain technology is an indispensable part of future development. I think the current cryptocurrency is just an era product. The real application of blockchain also requires people to spend a lot of time to develop!
Well said and as an addition blockchain is very useful towards the people because it can help them in terms of financial aspects.

Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:09:42 AM

Blockchain technology is the next leap forward for the trustless  and decentralized store of transactions of all kind on the internet. The technology and its applications are like the early days of the internet so there is a big growth curve ahead.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:17:12 AM

yes this technology is part of the future. we see a lot of big companies starting to use this technology, and I do not think there's any other option for the future not to accept this technologist. who do not keep up with the times will be left behind.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████