Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:09:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BlockchainTechnology is the Future.  (Read 612 times)
BenRayfield

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:37:19 AM

Too many people dipping their tokens in the water and pulling them out again.
If we want to get in at the beginning of the future we must believe, if not, just keep dipping our tokens in and out not much will happen.
Join the believers, buy and buy as an investment.
We can buy lots in one go or just enough that we can afford from each payday that won't affect our day to day life but will improve our future financial status.
A choice we must make , bealive in future or in "FUD" ....What is your opinion ?

Blockchain technology is definitely the future. Let's hope it's the near future!
But I don't suggest blindly buying altcoins and just store them.
In addition to faith in the future, we must earn on crypto-coins. After all, the more our profit-the stronger the belief in the crypto world.

inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:37:46 AM

If we want to get in at the beginning of the future we must believe, if not, just keep dipping our tokens in and out not much will happen.
We can buy lots in one go or just enough that we can afford from each payday that won't affect our day to day life but will improve our future financial status.
A choice we must make , bealive in future or in "FUD" ....What is your opinion ?
I do agree with your statement and that is for me the right thing to do here in the market, to believe and trust the process, because it will all be worth it in soon time! Just continue believing and trusting the market and the industry! That is our mission! Smiley
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:38:45 AM

there's no doubt, blockchain will be used in different businesses and community.
there are many groups of companies and people that will surely jump with blockchain.
all we need is to wait for them, in less than 2 years.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:42:02 AM

We cant blame many members are hesitating to invest now since market is very vulnerable for many issues,FUD,hackings,scamming fake news and alot more to mentions,for me as a believer i can highly says to buy more and hold,but the reaction of many and majority that is to wait until market stabilizes
Gaggy185

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:42:13 AM

What do you mean? You mean that cryptocurrency is blockchain technology? And if we believe in blockchain technology so we should believe in cryptocurrency and buy them all although there are so many shitcoins? LOL. You should know that Blockchain technology is not cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is just a product created depend on blockchain technology Smiley. There are so many things can be developed depend on blockchain technology. I don't think you really understand about it Smiley

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:42:18 AM

It is very important that we all support the new blockchain technology to be able to make something good and relevant to the world and the future. Making some money in the way too.

cryptomite

Activity: 304

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:25:21 PM

I`m thinking, that blockchain can be useful for many of the business structures, but also you need to understand how to regulate and handle it, because otherwise it can destroy everything Smiley

ritiktakyan01
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:40:55 PM

Blockchain technology is increasing day by day, the upcoming era will be blockchain and digital technology will be used by everyone to buy and sell their product through Blockchain.
drrekkty

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:46:09 PM

Even if Bitcoin collapses at the current drop to $ 100 for a coin (and this, of course, does not happen), all the same blockchain will remain a technological mainstream for the next 5-10 years. As the influence of the blockchain on our lives grows, our concern about what will all end up grows.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:55:38 PM

Whenever there is a technological advancement that will someday shape the future, there will always be criticism to try and halt the progress. The blockchain technology is a unique innovation for this century and what doesn't kill it will only make it stronger. This is like the time when internet was born, wherein many people feared and was overwhelmed with the progress of digital age. Now, it became a necessity for our generation.
simak84

Activity: 616
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:55:05 PM

That's right. There is the future behind this technology. And the fact that some countries have already started legalizing the crypto currency, says that soon it will be equated to ordinary currency that is common in their countries.
As far as I heard in some states of the USA, it was allowed even to pay taxes.
Sincerely yours.
vike

Activity: 411