Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:48:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BlockchainTechnology is the Future.  (Read 606 times)
GsxR150

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:52:13 AM

Too many people dipping their tokens in the water and pulling them out again.
If we want to get in at the beginning of the future we must believe, if not, just keep dipping our tokens in and out not much will happen.
Join the believers, buy and buy as an investment.
We can buy lots in one go or just enough that we can afford from each payday that won't affect our day to day life but will improve our future financial status.
A choice we must make , bealive in future or in "FUD" ....What is your opinion ?

Such is the case, and I believe most of the reason is the desire to get rich quickly. Some people are lucky, but I'm sure that's not how it works.
We buy, and sell at a higher price. And among them, waiting is a time that we must pass.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
saras008

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:34:33 AM

If we want to get in at the beginning of the future we must believe, if not, just keep dipping our tokens in and out not much will happen.
We can buy lots in one go or just enough that we can afford from each payday that won't affect our day to day life but will improve our future financial status.
A choice we must make , bealive in future or in "FUD" ....What is your opinion ?

Maybe it applies to global coins. But some people want to take a bigger risk, because of course its potential is greater. And many people enter with enormous expectations because they are inspired by some of the older ones in the industry. And when the market is not as expected, panic happens.
And that's how fluctuations happen, some buy altcoins, some buy fud.
sylviazapanta19

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:40:39 AM

Part of the future, I think people are exaggerating a little.
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:44:31 AM

Maybe blockchain will be the future, and I'm the one who believes. But I think coins or tokens have their own potential. Maybe if we talk about global coins, long-term investment will be the key to future success. But some coins really go to hell. And the point I want to say is, that long-term investment is not enough, we also have to go in the right place.
Honzell

Activity: 210

Alphateca.com

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:52:33 AM

the blockchain technology will be profitable if we can use it well. but besides that, there is a risk that must be accepted if we do not use it well. before joining in the world of cryptocurrency we must have to learn about it in order that we can use it well and can manage our crypto asset well to gain the profit.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
lenini

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:02:51 AM

Natural selection, all that can be said today - the blockchain has a competitive advantage and therefore must win. I do not understand why this did not come to leading economists and Nobel laureates.
iamreal

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:36:36 AM

I believe in the blockchain technology and the introduction of smart contract really push the blockchain technology to limelight and I believe in the future the technology will gain more adoption in many sectors.
cumeeta

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:38:50 AM

Your encouraging others just to "purchase and hold" and won't offer for a superior future. At that point your actually wrong on expecting that it will specifically helps make the tokens all the more strikingly productive. A coin without no utilization and won't executing is a dead coin. That is taking a chance with your cash without a battle. Purchase and offer is this speculation about and holding is just an option and discretionary. Advertising a coin and all purchase is an unfortunate begin.
longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:39:04 AM

I believe in the blockchain technology and the introduction of smart contract really push the blockchain technology to limelight and I believe in the future the technology will gain more adoption in many sectors.
This technology can change the world in the next few years and major countries are investing heavily in this technology especially banking. If it can be applied more widely then surely in the future Blockchain will become one of the best technology and can apply in our daily life.
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:47:29 AM

yap, blockchain is the future, and cryptocurrency will become bubble
but a lot of people who are only concerned with the price of Bitcoin alone, without knowing the blockchain technology
this mindset must be changed immediately, and begin to look at the future

duoworld

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:06:20 AM

Blockchain technology is an advanced development for us.
It can not only drive the development of cryptocurrencies but also drive the economics and technology of our lives forward.
It will definitely be recognized by all countries. Its technology is the trend. No one can stop it.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:46:18 PM

Blockchain technology is an advanced development for us.
It can not only drive the development of cryptocurrencies but also drive the economics and technology of our lives forward.
It will definitely be recognized by all countries. Its technology is the trend. No one can stop it.
I think blockchain technologies are closely connected with Internet of Things and robototechniks thats why i believe in them
celuumk

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:22:50 AM

Precisely! Blockchain Technology is extremely the future and keep on believing. Also, on the off chance that you are one of the supporter of Blockchain, you should never spread phony news about blockchain or other digital money, counterfeit news or FUD.
mazezizi

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:39:14 AM

Yes, this is an undeniable fact. Although some governments now oppose cryptocurrencies, they are very supportive of blockchain technology. This is the future trend.
Gromx

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:49:46 AM

Blockchain is not the future - it's the present ! Technology that is used by many business segments.As for investment - it is better to invest for a long time, not to speculate.
Alexmasterbtc

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:06:32 AM

Blockchain technology is an integral part of the future development, Blockchain is a long-term investment. The popularity of Blockchain and Crypto-currency is growing every day. Blochchine is a reliable financial technology, and I invest it without fear.
southcat

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:13:58 AM

Yes, I firmly believe that blockchain technology is the future trend. It not only brings us the life we want, but its technology can help us better. It is good for us, then why are we? Do not go further to its implementation. As long as we have a need for it, its future will be better and better.
alt18coins

Activity: 261
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:15:25 PM

Blockchain technology is a popular online technology which can be used any where in the world.People can interested in the cryptocurrency. Now some companies are also starting to use in their project. This will rise day by day.
eliek18

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:18:09 PM

Blockchain technology is an indispensable part of future development. I think the current cryptocurrency is just an era product. The real application of blockchain also requires people to spend a lot of time to develop!
xandebnu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Infleum

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:18:47 PM

I beleive, that Blockchain is the future, recently I have read Origo Whitepaper and I am delighted with the level of smart contract privacy they plan to provide.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: