Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:56:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BlockchainTechnology is the Future.  (Read 612 times)
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:23:58 PM

I read an article that wrote about the greatness of Blockchain technology that can be applied in all aspects of life, I also often hear this news, I hope someday my state government will use Blockchain technology to make my country more advanced and easy, I hope Blockchain technology can be applied to agriculture and food.
scrtrp

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:41:44 AM

I personally agree with this point of view. Blockchain technology itself is a high-tech in the information age. Nowadays, this technology has been applied in many fields. With the continuous innovation and development of blockchain technology, his application scope will More and more widely, we have every reason to believe that human life will be inseparable from blockchain technology.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:53:41 AM

I also think that the future will be influenced by blockchain technology, which is where we should invest now for the long term, and I think that in the next few years your money will increase
travelhelperio

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Helper

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:28:20 AM

No Doubt Blockchain technology is the best invention since the internet exist, Blockchain Technology has huge potential and impacting all most sectors.

Travel Helper ● 
Decentralised Freelance platform for Travellers
WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ●  ANN THREAD  ●

● Travel Helper ●
▰▰▰▰ Freelancer platform for Travelers ▰▰▰▰
● https://www.travelhelper.io/  ●
haidangtp

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:04:57 AM

Blockchain technology has many applications. Cryptocurrency is just one of many applications of it. Having multiple tokens is useless, so put your trust in the right place.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:14:07 AM

My opinion that there will be no market without the movement of money. How stupid one should be to assume that if people only buy we all will get rich in future. Nonsense, really. I wish there was a kind of sanity test during the registration procedure on this forum.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
kencot

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:43:25 AM

actually, before joining the cryptocurrency world we have to learn it well. that way we can understanding the benefits and the risks that can be obtained. we will be more careful in doing something because it will result a profit or loss. Blockhain technology is technology that is profitable if we can use it well.
bernardant11

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:50:18 AM

The future of this world will sooner or later depend massively on the blockchain technology, it'll define every aspect of the future with its transparency, security and trusted mode of operation. Cryptocurrency is under a big probability of being regulated, but the whole world will learn to embrace the uniqueness of the blockchain technology to change and make the world a better place.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: