Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:35:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NBA Token (National Basketball Association) is it possible?  (Read 111 times)
jjeeppeerrxx (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:04:36 PM

We all knew there are plenty of transactions especially financial, business, purchasing of tickets, stuffs and etc in the world of NBA.

Would it be possible for NBA to develop their own token / coin?

What do you think? Will you like it if there will be?
noriksiayol

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:12:15 PM

I think, it is a good project that NBA using tokens for their financial usage, hopefully it will happen soon and I'm sure that certain tokens has a high market value of price because NBA is so popular all over the world that a lots of people watching in different televisions channel live coverage. And there is a high possibilities that soon NBA use tokens for their finanancial funding or financial use.
nathan@paralux

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:21:22 PM

Of course they could. The better question is why? Traditional fiat is working for them and if they were to switch to a blockchain enabled currency there is no reason to make their own token, using a well established token would be a far better idea. Not every niche needs its own coin, just my opinion.
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:25:05 PM

Yeah it is possible as long as legit to the government no problem with them actually Manny Pacquiao is planning to make token also if I'm not mistaken the name will be pactoken but still in negotiation process.

jjeeppeerrxx (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:25:22 PM

I think, it is a good project that NBA using tokens for their financial usage, hopefully it will happen soon and I'm sure that certain tokens has a high market value of price because NBA is so popular all over the world that a lots of people watching in different televisions channel live coverage. And there is a high possibilities that soon NBA use tokens for their finanancial funding or financial use.

I'm always thinking and looking forward for NBA to develop their own token. That would be a real world changing, it's worldwide we all knew that. So much exciting, i believed lots of investors and people will adopt NBA token. The price will surely skyrocket to the moon.
jjeeppeerrxx (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:35:43 PM

Of course they could. The better question is why? Traditional fiat is working for them and if they were to switch to a blockchain enabled currency there is no reason to make their own token, using a well established token would be a far better idea. Not every niche needs its own coin, just my opinion.

You got a point, that's a good question maybe they could use Bitcoin, Ethereum or any other coins but maybe its possible if they create their own token which is NBA blockchain and what if that will hit the world of cryptocurrency and be on top of all coins.

Anyways, I just thought its possible because some ICO's are not start-up companies but they did developed their own tokens. And NBA is a company with high reputation which is reliable.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: