Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 03:24:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FLIPPOKER IS CLOSING!  (Read 17651 times)
FUR11

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

FURring bitcoin up since 1762

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:46:41 AM

I really wish that the past would "disappear" and we can continue on. As you see I have refunded you.
If you had feeling like you got "robbed" by our site you should have contacted our support at: flippoker1@gmail.com

Or you just could make an post in this thread and we would sort this out sooner.

If anyone else got their deposits lost please reply to this. As I said before, we can't connect any deposit to a specific person because we have designed the whole system to be "anonymous".
We just wan't a fresh restart.. and I know we have a bad history. But many of these gamble sites always went into trouble during this "early stage".

As I've said, the money isn't the point, I just wanted to see if you would do the right thing on your own.

You didn't.

I wanted to see if you would tell the truth about your site.

You didn't.

The past doesn't disappear because it gives insight into the future.  Why would anyone trust you now when you've been so untrustworthy before?

FUR11

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:49:33 AM

But as previously stated I don't know much about the 1st launch and from what he told me the adresses are 100% anomynous, even for him. The adresses are 100% anomynous, not even he can see information about it. Him being a good programmer doesnt make him top PR or making 100% right decisions.

You are giving an excuse that doesn't have any bearing on what I said, though.

He said "nobody deposited".  That wasn't the truth.  If he had said "people deposited but I don't know who they are", then THAT would have been the truth.  But nobody was talking about connecting deposits to wallets. 

FlipPoker (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 01:01:37 AM

I really wish that the past would "disappear" and we can continue on. As you see I have refunded you.
If you had feeling like you got "robbed" by our site you should have contacted our support at: flippoker1@gmail.com

Or you just could make an post in this thread and we would sort this out sooner.

If anyone else got their deposits lost please reply to this. As I said before, we can't connect any deposit to a specific person because we have designed the whole system to be "anonymous".
We just wan't a fresh restart.. and I know we have a bad history. But many of these gamble sites always went into trouble during this "early stage".

As I've said, the money isn't the point, I just wanted to see if you would do the right thing on your own.

You didn't.

I wanted to see if you would tell the truth about your site.

You didn't.

The past doesn't disappear because it gives insight into the future.  Why would anyone trust you now when you've been so untrustworthy before?

That's why I'm trying to do the only thing that's right. I will look through all our transactions and see if there's any other deposits that have been made during this period. There's many transactions that doesn't involve FlipPoker, so it will take some time to get a grip on this.

Regards.

Flip Poker now accepts BTCD - Free 10k sat BTCD EVERY MINUTE from faucet!

http://btcd.flippoker.net | All BTCD won during Beta will be donated to the BTCD Devs. Please dont invest for now (Beta)
sickhouse

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 01:15:33 AM

But as previously stated I don't know much about the 1st launch and from what he told me the adresses are 100% anomynous, even for him. The adresses are 100% anomynous, not even he can see information about it. Him being a good programmer doesnt make him top PR or making 100% right decisions.

He said "nobody deposited".  That wasn't the truth.  If he had said "people deposited but I don't know who they are", then THAT would have been the truth.  But nobody was talking about connecting deposits to wallets.  

Well, I can't defend a lie. But I think lie in the sense is the wrong term here, even tho it's less complicated to say; he couldn't track the adresses back at tand focused on upgrading the site instead so nothing similar happend agian. Not being familiar with forums and how much damage it can cause he chose an easy path -it was an excuse for not having any way of tracking back the money (he told me this recently). Misstakes were made, but fixed and now everything is out in the open, the very little things that werent. This site is 100% in it to win it, I could bet my own kidney on that. He is investing more than an additional $5k for starting money this Tuesday just in case a burst of people.

I have a percentage of the site because I did some monkey work and I would not invest my time in short term scam bullshit instead of daytrading up bitcoins. Yes, misstakes were made, misstakes were fixed and the site has been completly rewamped (altho it's still anomynous, 100%!) so be careful not loosing the cookies (it says in the FAQ). Your money is back, he has checked the code to see if there is any way to track back the other user; turned out to be futile, if anyone steps forward with the transaction chain.

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
FUR11

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 01:27:36 AM

He said "nobody deposited".  That wasn't the truth.  If he had said "people deposited but I don't know who they are", then THAT would have been the truth.  But nobody was talking about connecting deposits to wallets.  

Well, I can't defend a lie. But I think lie in the sense is the wrong term here, even tho it's less complicated to say; he couldn't track the adresses back at tand focused on upgrading the site instead so nothing similar happend agian. Not being familiar with forums and how much damage it can cause he chose an easy path -it was an excuse for not having any way of tracking back the money (he told me this recently). Misstakes were made, but fixed and now everything is out in the open, the very little things that werent. This site is 100% in it to win it, I could bet my own kidney on that. He is investing more than an additional $5k for starting money this Tuesday just in case a burst of people.

I have a percentage of the site because I did some monkey work and I would not invest my time in short term scam bullshit instead of daytrading up bitcoins. Yes, misstakes were made, misstakes were fixed and the site has been completly rewamped (altho it's still anomynous, 100%!) so be careful not loosing the cookies (it says in the FAQ). Your money is back, he has checked the code to see if there is any way to track back the other user; turned out to be futile, if anyone steps forward with the transaction chain.

I understand the response that he (and now you) have given, I'm just saying that it's unsatisfactory.  Because of the way that the site has operated, there is no way that it can be seen as trustworthy going forward, IMO.

I understand that the people who have a vested financial interest in the site are going to say "no, it's legit we prooooooomise".  That's expected.  I'd rather look at facts and proof then listen to promises.

sickhouse

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 01:41:05 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2014, 01:55:53 AM by sickhouse

I understand the response that he (and now you) have given, I'm just saying that it's unsatisfactory.  Because of the way that the site has operated, there is no way that it can be seen as trustworthy going forward, IMO.

I understand that the people who have a vested financial interest in the site are going to say "no, it's legit we prooooooomise".  That's expected.  I'd rather look at facts and proof then listen to promises.
I have a hard time see how you can not be satisfied by the latest post. YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT HAPPEND OVER A MONTH AGO ON A DIFFERENT SITE (basically). A BUG. THERE WAS NO INTENTION TO FUCK ANYONE OVER, THE NEW SITE HAS BEEN IMPROVED ON BOTH SAFETY AND BUGS HAS BEEN FIXED. THE GAME IS FAIR TO THE PLAYERS, AS IT ALWAYS WAS INTENDED TO BE!

I am defending the site not because of the finiancial situation (I have it fixed - but it's fun to see it grow) but because I want my friend to succeed here. You know, compassion.

The facts you are talking about are on a site one month OLD, LOT of code has been changed, holes has been plugged and bugs fixed? You are saying there is no trustworthiness, there are still good people on the internet and it will be proven within a few days that the site is here to stay.

One deposit so far we'll see if he makes an appearance in the thread.

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
FUR11

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 01:44:28 AM

I have a hard time see how you can not be satisfied by the latest post. YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT HAPPEND OVER A MONTH AGO ON A DIFFERENT SITE (basically). A BUG. THERE WAS NO INTENTION TO FUCK ANYONE OVER, THE NEW SITE HAS BEEN IMPROVED ON BOTH SAFETY AND BUGS HAS BEEN FIXED. THE GAME IS FAIR TO THE PLAYERS, AS IT ALWAYS WAS INTENDED TO BE!

I am defending the site not because of the finiancial situation (I have it fixed - but it's fun to see it grow) but because I want my friend to succeed here. You know, compassion.

The facts you are talking about are on a site one month old; instead of looking backwards why not look at the current, fixed site? You are saying there is no trustworthiness, there are still good people on the internet and it will be proven within a few days that the site is here to stay.

Here's an extreme example:  if the people behind MtGox opened up a new bitcoin exchange, would you use it?

FlipPoker (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 01:56:51 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2014, 02:07:18 AM by FlipPoker

The facts you are talking about are on a site one month old; instead of looking backwards why not look at the current, fixed site? You are saying there is no trustworthiness, there are still good people on the internet and it will be proven within a few days that the site is here to stay.

Here's an extreme example:  if the people behind MtGox opened up a new bitcoin exchange, would you use it?

I wouldn't.. my first "advice" I got when get into bitcoin were to avoid Mt.Gox at all costs..
But the problem with Mt.Gox is that their really not care at all to fix their issues.

We have spent whole february to fix these issiues, so the players can have a good experience when playing on our site.

http://btcd.flippoker.net | All BTCD won during Beta will be donated to the BTCD Devs. Please dont invest for now (Beta)
sickhouse

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 02:04:29 AM

Here's an extreme example:  if the people behind MtGox opened up a new bitcoin exchange, would you use it?
I love how you ignore my reply completly, who is doing short answers now?
That's one hell of of an extreme example, for one Gox didn't fix their code, nor pay their users back. It's a shame, unfair and seemingly just to add to insult to compare Gox to this project. And even your long drawn example of Gox fails because users still kept buying there even when things were fubar. This site took downtime instead to fix the issues, and managed to do so.

FUR11

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 02:18:18 AM

That's one hell of of an extreme example, for one Gox didn't fix their code, nor pay their users back. It's a shame, unfair and seemingly just to add to insult to compare Gox to this project. And even your long drawn example of Gox fails because users still kept buying there even when things were fubar. This site took downtime instead to fix the issues, and managed to do so.

I don't need to answer your questions or respond to your comments.  I'm not trying to sell you something, you are trying to sell me something.  Besides, your responses are the Company Line.  They are predictable and don't provide any insight.

As I said, it was an extreme example, I was trying to illustrate the point that people will be wary of doing business with places that they don't trust.  I don't trust your site because of the way that it has operated in the past.  Is that necessarily fair to you, as a new investor?  Probably not, but you probably should have vetted your investments a little better if you didn't want that perception of your site.

Here's the bottom line: is your site fair?  I don't know.  Is it run well?  I don't know.  It's entirely possible that the site is 100% on the up-and-up and is a great place to play, and it would be a shame if the history prevents people from experiencing that.  But you can't blame people for being wary to try it out, based on that history.  How do you get people to ignore your past and focus on your future?  I don't know that either.  I made one suggestion (offer a bounty for people to essentially bug test the software and odds and give it a thumbs up) and it was rejected. 

FlipPoker (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 02:40:34 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2014, 04:42:35 AM by FlipPoker

Were proudly to announce our first deposit and withdraw. He had a really good run and made a good profit.

Deposit: https://blockchain.info/sv/tx/0bfcf80e2ad3b96ac7b82d7b792da6be5a16910f5255a58e5f510b0fec1d2069
Withdraw: https://blockchain.info/sv/tx/4d9b4ec1c1da49bc4681238b5b270a5b4d55bd31b093fbfe1fe4eeb05447cb46

sickhouse

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 02:48:36 AM

I don't need to answer your questions or respond to your comments.  I'm not trying to sell you something, you are trying to sell me something.  Besides, your responses are the Company Line.  They are predictable and don't provide any insight.

As I said, it was an extreme example, I was trying to illustrate the point that people will be wary of doing business with places that they don't trust.  I don't trust your site because of the way that it has operated in the past.  Is that necessarily fair to you, as a new investor?  Probably not, but you probably should have vetted your investments a little better if you didn't want that perception of your site.

Here's the bottom line: is your site fair?  I don't know.  Is it run well?  I don't know.  It's entirely possible that the site is 100% on the up-and-up and is a great place to play, and it would be a shame if the history prevents people from experiencing that.  But you can't blame people for being wary to try it out, based on that history.  How do you get people to ignore your past and focus on your future?  I don't know that either.  I made one suggestion (offer a bounty for people to essentially bug test the software and odds and give it a thumbs up) and it was rejected. 

Then why even write here? We have responded, refunded and do what we can. People play, there has even been a few deposits done - works well so far and as we run into any bugs we will fix them.
I am not trying to sell you anything, if you really can't let go the first incident even tho it has been fixed, and the money you lost has been refunded to you we dont want you by now. You just keep throwing fieces at us for no reason, repeating the same stuff over and over. Fine, dont trust our site - but if you aren't going to use it why are you still posting here??

Bold: The site is fair. Did you bother to check the FAQ? How do you know any site is run well? Time tells, but you aren't giving us any time, instead you scare users away by crying about stuff that's completly irrelevent to the site as it is today. The "people" you are refering to is you since you are the only one who keeps questioning it, which you have a right to do but not 100 times over and over.
How to get people to ignore a crappy version of a game and keep them comming back when new version is released? Fix what was wrong.
Your bounty aint needed when a new game starts a SHA1-hash key will appear. This hash will then be shown decrypted when your game is finnished to show you how the game were setup. Read the FAQ.

FlipPoker (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 06:32:11 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2014, 08:13:17 AM by FlipPoker

| Free bitcoin faucet | <--- not work Huh

Can you give me some more details about the problem. What's happened when you have entered the correct captcha?

Regards.

#EDIT: Just saw that you removed your post. Is the problem solved?

FlipPoker (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 06:38:34 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2014, 06:51:36 AM by FlipPoker

The popup windows "Transaction history, Deposit, Withdraw, Free" seems not to work if you're in the "Play" section. We're going to fix that issiue.

sickhouse

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:16:11 AM

The popup windows "Transaction history, Deposit, Withdraw, Free" seems not to work if you're in the "Play" section. We're going to fix that issiue.
This means simply click on FAQ or stats first then do your deposits or faucets or whatever.

Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:18:56 AM

Address in signature thanks
sickhouse

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:22:19 AM

Address in signature thanks
You are welcome sire no problems sire.

FlipPoker (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 03:59:56 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2014, 04:21:37 PM by FlipPoker

Faucet update

Now we have decreased the waiting time to receive your faucet from 1 hour to 10 minutes.
You can only claim the faucet if your balance is "below" 100 Satoshi (0.00000100 BTC).
We have also implemented a feature that informs you when your next faucet will be available.

FlipPoker (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 12:33:24 PM

Upcoming feature

We're going to implement a chat where our players can communicate with each other. So stay tuned..

FlipPoker (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 07:18:52 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2014, 07:57:45 PM by FlipPoker

We got some issues with blockchain.info at the moment. So we need to process your deposits "manually".. so all your deposits may be delayed to get credited at this point.
We're hoping this will be solved within 24 hours.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: