Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:19:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin Listing seems to be a pain for small projects.  (Read 205 times)
mogwaicoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:15:08 PM

If some one is interested in helping us, we are looking to find an Exchange to list our coin (neoscrypt), www.mogwaicoin.org

If some one has some experience, please contact me.

● MOGWAICOIN.ORG ●
— Support your souls in the World of Mogwai —

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ForHorde666

Activity: 95
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:43:40 PM

If some one is interested in helping us, we are looking to find an Exchange to list our coin (neoscrypt), www.mogwaicoin.org

Woah, that was one of my favourite movies, with this fluffy guy. Especially his songs.
 I don't have an experience, but why dont you try small exchanges at start? I dont know their rules, but here is the list: cobinhood.com, bitpaction.com, stocks.exchange, www.bancor.network(yep that one is not small, but why dont you try) and www.bitmart.com . For example bitmart have vote competition, and if you dont have enough funds but have a big community you can try it. Or you can make an airdrop for voting.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:01:39 AM

This guy is offering a service to list your coin on an exchange.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3414237.0

But I have no idea if that is a legit one or is a scammer. I like the idea of forhorde about the airdrop for voting since bounty hunters are into airdrops (I'm not) and will possibly help you on that thing.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
mogwaicoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 07:44:42 PM

Hey thanks for the answers, yep currently there are a lot of scammers around trying to get you paying some btc fast for a listing that never happens ...

Our community is growing, so the hint with bitmart seems a good one ... .-)

thx

● MOGWAICOIN.ORG ●
livingfree

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:51:50 AM

Hey thanks for the answers, yep currently there are a lot of scammers around trying to get you paying some btc fast for a listing that never happens ...

thx
I have no knowledge about bitmart but why not just to do it on your own.

Get someone from your team and do everything for listing the coin. There's a lot of offers that may attract you because of the quickness but it's too good to be true, there are requirements that must be complied.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:19:09 AM

Its Nice finding someone to help you but om my own suggestion and idea if a ICO earned low to sof cap or even in the middle of soft to hardcap, in short nearn to hardcap they are experiencing difficulty to get listed on exchange but they still whatever it takes to make there coin to listing of big exchanges.

I want to suggest because this guy livingfree helped you plus the fact that I dont know anyone and we have google so when searching google find someone who release/show profile or biodata to see skills and knowledges.

This guy is offering a service to list your coin on an exchange.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3414237.0

But I have no idea if that is a legit one or is a scammer. I like the idea of forhorde about the airdrop for voting since bounty hunters are into airdrops (I'm not) and will possibly help you on that thing.
mogwaicoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 07:35:27 PM

We haven't been going through an ICO, we invested all capital from our pockets, we have a full ledger blockchain build on and working already for around 3 months in the testnet [testnet explorer: http://explorer-testnet.mogwaicoin.info:3001/] ... we are launching our coin in around ~20 days our communication with exchanges is currently hard, because we haven't released our source on github nad our coin isn't live, so we are looking for some pre launch agreements.

currently we are in an ongoing disscussion with 3 exchanges, but we are looking for others ...

we are also looking for people to help us beeing available for our community in other timezones, if some one is interested, get in contact.

● MOGWAICOIN.ORG ●
Pandan

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:48:59 PM

Join me in discord => https://discord.gg/Afc7BdV

I can help
celakkenyang

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 03:59:58 PM

Does your project have a large community? I think to register the exchange is very difficult. it takes cooperation and experience to register to the current exchange and the cost is very expensive.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:52:17 PM

if you cant pay for listing then try voting but you need to have an active community that will help you for voting . The top coin recieve highest voting for that week will be listed . Example of that exchange is mercatox.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:36:25 PM

thx

Get someone from your team and do everything for listing the coin. There's a lot of offers that may attract you because of the quickness but it's too good to be true, there are requirements that must be complied.
If im the project owner i would definitely do the same which i would tried up that option where you can able to do by your own rather than on seeking out help for other peoples service on which we wont even know if they are legit ones or not. There are exchangers which do have only a simple requirement which doesnt really require funds for you to be listed.

if you cant pay for listing then try voting but you need to have an active community that will help you for voting . The top coin recieve highest voting for that week will be listed . Example of that exchange is mercatox.
One of the best option that you can consider to be done first where if you do have supporters you can used it up for voting when theres a possible listing contest among other coins. Just try to shoot up and you might able to hit the right spot.

mogwaicoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 09:18:32 PM

Thx for the hint, we gona try to ge tin contact with mercatox .-)

● MOGWAICOIN.ORG ●
mogwaicoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 09:22:52 PM

thx

If im the project owner i would definitely do the same which i would tried up that option where you can able to do by your own rather than on seeking out help for other peoples service on which we wont even know if they are legit ones or not. There are exchangers which do have only a simple requirement which doesnt really require funds for you to be listed.

One of the best option that you can consider to be done first where if you do have supporters you can used it up for voting when theres a possible listing contest among other coins. Just try to shoot up and you might able to hit the right spot.

Yep we gona do that ...

● MOGWAICOIN.ORG ●
IGTcompany

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:24:14 PM

Hello. our stock exchange has offers for listing coins. Contact with me Danielkoshma@gmail.com
Link: https://igt-crypto.net
bitcoluck

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:41:13 PM

Tbh i never know that token, it seems another unpopular token for me.
Why you can't even get your token listed on forkdelta or IDEX? I've seen lot of token are listed on there

Does your project have a large community? I think to register the exchange is very difficult. it takes cooperation and experience to register to the current exchange and the cost is very expensive.
OP know it right even before you making this post
xPotato_02

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:42:35 AM

Maybe try accepting donations from your community members who really believes in the project.
russian51

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:55:06 AM

For a moment I took part into crypto  project like a comunity manager and trylly know that listing into exchanges is a very hard and expensive for new coins...
mogwaicoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 12:25:11 PM

For a moment I took part into crypto  project like a comunity manager and trylly know that listing into exchanges is a very hard and expensive for new coins...

Yep, it's that's why we are looking for some agreements, where we can be listed for something affordable.

At least we have still some time ... our plan is to get a listing by two weeks after launch, that will be in around one month from now and our main net launch is in ~2 weeks.

Also alot of exchanges are asking for our github code source, however releasing our source before the launch seems a little strange isn't it?

● MOGWAICOIN.ORG ●
livingfree

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:19:39 AM

thx

I haven't seen someone who has successfully availed that type of service.

At least we have still some time ... our plan is to get a listing by two weeks after launch, that will be in around one month from now and our main net launch is in ~2 weeks.

Also alot of exchanges are asking for our github code source, however releasing our source before the launch seems a little strange isn't it?
I'm not knowledgeable with the listing thing but what are these exchanges who are asking for your github source code?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
mogwaicoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 10:36:54 PM

... let's see where we are after launch. :-)

● MOGWAICOIN.ORG ●
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: