Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:12:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN][PRE-SALE] 🚀 RENC - P2P Car sharing PLATFORM 🚀✅  (Read 2139 times)
giant0129

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:49:49 AM

I am expecting that KYC registration is started for transparency in this ICO. thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JongJun Lee (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

June

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 08:18:43 AM

There are three types of tokens :

▪ Content Compensation:

Paid users who have created content for RENC services and users who are engaged in social media activities
            by utilizing the likes, comments, sharing, and reporting of content

▪ Reputation Compensation:

Paying to users who are loyal to the platform for a long time and consistently produce high-quality content,
            recognized by people and contributed to the network

​▪ Promotion Compensation:

Payments for users who have participated in promotional activities, such as viewing ads, participating
            in themed campaigns, or conducting customer surveys.

​Both content rewards and reputation rewards are issued in one pool with a fixed number of tokens according to RENC's smart contract terms. Ad rewards are generated by tokens paid by advertisers to the platform.

┏━━━━━━━▐|     RENC [RentalCurrency.com]     |▌━━━━━━━┓
A Blockchain
Beneficial to both consumers and suppliers of P2P Car Sharing
JongJun Lee (OP)

June

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 08:27:09 AM

KYC identification open

Please visit RENC website !
https://www.rentalcurrency.com

A Blockchain
smt_red

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:41:13 AM

How to use a token in the USA?  Can I rent a car in the USA?  Huh
JongJun Lee (OP)

June

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 12:29:54 AM

RENC P2P Car Sharing Platform No Key, by Mobile, in Global

https://thecrypto24.com/2018/09/09/renc-p2p-car-sharing-platform-no-key-by-mobile-in-global/

A Blockchain
JongJun Lee (OP)

June

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 12:33:42 AM

How to use a token in the USA?  Can I rent a car in the USA?  Huh

Yes, but you cannot rent now, it'will be possible in the future.
We are developing the payment agent using credit car and RENC coin convergently.

A Blockchain
omar hashim

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:25:39 AM

What is ​RENC? Future of RENC Blockchain. RENC blockchain project started with interest in a shareable vehicle which can be available to share their resources with each other on the mobile platform. P2P Car sharing provide a solution of the world from economic and environmental problems based on sharing consensus for each other's interests. The goal of RENC group is to contribute to the mutual growth of humanity.
crypto_nite12

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:46:27 AM

I would like to reserve Korean translation.
Please contact me for Korean version website, ANN, white paper.
I'm a native speaker of both Korean and English.
and I'm able to edit your graphic materials on Photoshop.

drewthemes@gmail.com
JongJun Lee (OP)

June

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 01:08:54 AM

Interview column for RENC

https://medium.com/ferrypilot/interview-for-renc-5a8cc6246211

A Blockchain
JongJun Lee (OP)

June

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 01:12:01 AM

Spanish version for RENC White Paper

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hmpQ6qhDaHaRrLePkUiuDrv3EglzTttB/view?usp=sharing

A Blockchain
giant0129

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:25:44 AM

Thank you for your comments here,  I have been very tied up with paper-work, sorry about the delay my reply, let me send some email to you. have a nice weekend.
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:26:31 AM

How many people I know those have cars some of them don't allow in their friends and wives to touch their cars. It is said for man car is something more important than woman. I will be interesting to see how many people will really be interested to share their cars with others ? How the project will encourage cars owners to let their card in others hands in remain to see.
giant0129

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:51:26 AM

Thank you for your comments.  I understand what you mean. Before searching for the data, I agree with that. The seniors tend to brag to their friends about their expensive car as well. I do not want to persuade you into this figure, either. However, the situation has been changing rapidly. Millennium Generation after born 1980, is so different. They do not want to own a car. If you want to, there are lots of data you can find.
Quote]
The youngsters are crazy about the sharing economy is expanding from the sharing of food and shelter, fashionable clothes etc.  PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) the global consulting company say that the world's shared economy will grow to $ 335 billion by 2025. Car Sharing Market size is set to exceed USD 11 billion by 2024; according to a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc in 2018. 4. 16. The global fleet size and number of members will grow at around 20% CAGR.
Unquote]

Instead, the biggest blockage In terms of boom up of car riding is probably not the lack of renters, but the regulations by each government. In particular, many countries are prohibited to pay something to car owners by the renter. The car-sharing business provider has to find the way how to mitigate these blockages. Thank you again. Please give me another comment on this business.

giant0129

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:34:10 AM

We're probably how best to reach out to potential investors. However, they do not want to reveal themselves automatically. In the point of investor’s view, they try to get information well prepared ICO Company as well. It is like a seek and hide. How we can find each other?
giant0129

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:53:18 AM

Yes, the Token Sale will take place on the RENC website after joining site member.
https://www.rentalcurrency.com/

Registration for whitelisted (KYC) start already on September 11, 2018, 4 PM (GMT).
giant0129

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:24:17 AM

Quote,) It is estimated that up to 30 percent of urban traffic is generated by drivers looking for the parking lot. If you see 100 cars there,  85 cars of them only have one passenger. Those 85 divers clouds all fit in one London red bus. Ted by Wabs Jabbahj Unquote)
According to the US Census Report (2009) at Page on census.gov, only 8% of drivers are on the road at any given time in the US annually; Unquote)

Car sharing biz has a long history, and many kinds of service are widespread in the world already. However, combined with the blockchain service is just started, it is rare. that is why  RENC  try to do this market with long years care rental service biz experience.  
Building cars use considerable raw materials and energy. If we have more cars, the planet's natural resources are reduced and adding to pollution. We can use EV in the next step anyway.  It is another reason why we need to do this car sharing business. The sleeping or idle car in the parking lot can be used by this RENC car sharing platform in the world among Minilaeium generation first.

giant0129

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:14:34 AM

Thank you for your comments
1. RENC is already rated by you, but some company’s rate need to updated such as, https://icobench.com/ico/renc/ratings#ratings : 3.3--> 3.8
2. You are talking some competitors but I think those are not only our rivals; yes, we have plan car sharing business in several countries not all around.
3. Instead, we provide the high-quality platform. It is very clear on this issue; I will cooperate with the car-sharing service providers in the world who understand their country very well. tks again your comments
JongJun Lee (OP)

June

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 01:35:19 AM

Promoted to Brian Jeon as Vice President
 - RENC global Cooperation

RENC Global made a promotion appointment on October 1 to strengthen RENC Marketing and Promotion Strategy.

A Blockchain
JongJun Lee (OP)

June

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 07:05:00 AM

Hindi version of RENC whitepaper

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QtQ5DyMKUmG8g2YS4Z8-hwW1oV_kSZrz

A Blockchain
giant0129

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:34:06 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2018, 05:14:16 AM by giant0129

Now we have all of the main language white paper version. Later when we are going to update this version, the English paper is the base- standard verion, I think.  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: