Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:40:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto for Day Trading  (Read 197 times)
Hopeman1

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:57:57 AM

Japanese candle chart is a very old technique, and candles figure application is very wide, so if you can very good master skills of candle figure, then you can dominate position in day trading.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
renchan (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 01:27:22 PM

Wow! Thanks so much for your advice and suggestions guys. I guess I'm gonna take the risk if I want to learn more, accompanied with watching and reading about day trading. I have money I'm willing to throw away for the benefit of mastering it, or at least learning how to do it right. Wish me luck!
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:18:26 PM

Technical analysis is an effective technique in trading. However, fundamental analysis is also important especially in crypto. Apart from reading candlesticks, it is important to keep yourself updated with news.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:35:21 PM

I heard knowing how to effectively read candlesticks help a lot in crypto day trading. What's your take?

candlestick is only one of the knowledge in trading. Beside that, you must study and learn about crypto movement.
it is very different from stocks trading. To become successful in trading crypto, not only candlestick knowledge, but other knowledge is needed as well.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Dewao

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:40:40 PM

Technical analysis is an effective technique in trading. However, fundamental analysis is also important especially in crypto. Apart from reading candlesticks, it is important to keep yourself updated with news.

It's ok to be updated in news but we don't need to always believe in them because sometimes news are the reason why we get panic,well what ever will happen you should know how to keep calm everytime the market are falling down.
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:44:01 PM

I heard knowing how to effectively read candlesticks help a lot in crypto day trading. What's your take?
for day trading in crypto I don't think read candlesticks important. in my opinion tat crypto affect by the news, events. And only some cryptocurrentcy with big volume could be use for day trading such as BTC and ETH. And let's use alt/usdt to trade for safe

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
112tigra112

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:10:59 PM

I am hardly persuaded that you need to learn and study many things before you can actually start your trading experience
sergiom

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:24:40 PM

I'm not even trying to enter this, because I know that I would possibly just lose all my money, because I am newbie
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:52:55 PM

Knowledge and experience is necessary if you want to trade day. In addition, day trading tends to take a lot of time so it is tiring. Always reading the charts is the thing to do.
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:59:28 PM

Until now, trading with long positions is the most profitable type of trading cryptocurrency. Just buy in the recession of the market and keep your coins. It will be more profitable than day trading.
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:13:22 PM

Day trading has its own laws and nuances that you should know. You need to not just wait for the price to go up or down, but in fact it is the daily trading is the most profitable way to earn in the field of crypto-currencies at the moment.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:16:14 PM

Yeah that's true but many newbie traders go with what their heart says and expect to make few hundred bucks overnight with day trading. Which is completely nonsense and many keep losing whatever they have while trying to book profit with crypto trading and start blaming for high volatility price of crypto have.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: