Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:31:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips to become millionaires not over night  (Read 672 times)
Omooba098

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:20:39 AM

Good advice and you have done a great job there. People should not expect to get rich over night, you must have made some sacrifices which the op has listed. Greatness is for the serious minded not for the lazy.
Oasisman

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 05:32:25 AM

I think the title is misleading against the content of the post. What the OP have shared is somehow a helpful tip for everyone specially for those who are still in their first step of investing in cryptocurrency. I agree with all he wrote except for one. Not doing "day trading"? Actually, the risks of lossing your money is huge, but when you learn the ropes, the return is great as well.
Neverthless, the post doesnt mean you'll become a millionaire if you follow this basic steps, but it will be a guide to a safe investment.
Becoming a millionaire isnt easy, it is something that cannot be easily shared by actual millionaires.
curnez88888

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:20:18 PM

Appreciated for sharing valuable information.Yes there is a process to be milluonaire and need to follow it.Educate yoursef,Make goals,list of strategies to reach goals and never forget to work beside plan B.Commitment and consistency will take you to reach golas .
EzatorFI

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:35:19 PM

From my experience i am telling

= First learn everything ,  where i can learn ? answer is bitcointalk.  take time read all the posts in alt coin and bitcoin section. This forum's is the key for a newbie. i also in two years back , learn A-Z from this.

= Learn at least this Technology for 3 months. Study the patterns in each coin , specially potential coins. How i find potential coins, its most coming by experience , at the moment ( QUARK CHAIN,PCHAIN,PHANTASMA,)

=Keep your private things in safe. if you earn billions also worthless if unsecured. Please keep your private Key in top secret Place. Under any circumstances do not give it away. when Airdrop filling please beware of Public key to enter

=Dont go for too much hodl. Some coins have potential only for 3 months , then it goes to hell.

= Try to USE an APP to see your portfolio. be update always. Some are saying invest now and forget 2 years and see. Thats completely wrong.  

=Try to maintain a excel sheet to measure the progress. (Profits , Alt coins market Conditions)

=Do not try Day trading if you not confident. if you choose day trading , you will lost everything .. by experience i am telling

=if you like to ICO investing , please refer ICODROPS. COM only. Its give pure recommendations

I fully support! It is felt that the person himself went through everything. Here the main thing is not even to become a millionaire, but not to lose everything in the first week Grin
makladun

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:37:21 PM

Such information is always useful, but I think to become a millionaire you should always invest a reasonable amount of money, which you need to gain first.  Wink
victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:39:02 PM

It seems to me that now all the tips are already fully told on the forum, you just need to be patient and read this forum, otherwise you will not get anything to earn. The main thing is not to throw this thing, otherwise you will not succeed.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:43:58 PM

From my experience i am telling

= First learn everything ,  where i can learn ? answer is bitcointalk.  take time read all the posts in alt coin and bitcoin section. This forum's is the key for a newbie. i also in two years back , learn A-Z from this.

= Learn at least this Technology for 3 months. Study the patterns in each coin , specially potential coins. How i find potential coins, its most coming by experience , at the moment ( QUARK CHAIN,PCHAIN,PHANTASMA,)

=Keep your private things in safe. if you earn billions also worthless if unsecured. Please keep your private Key in top secret Place. Under any circumstances do not give it away. when Airdrop filling please beware of Public key to enter

=Dont go for too much hodl. Some coins have potential only for 3 months , then it goes to hell.

= Try to USE an APP to see your portfolio. be update always. Some are saying invest now and forget 2 years and see. Thats completely wrong.  

=Try to maintain a excel sheet to measure the progress. (Profits , Alt coins market Conditions)

=Do not try Day trading if you not confident. if you choose day trading , you will lost everything .. by experience i am telling

=if you like to ICO investing , please refer ICODROPS. COM only. Its give pure recommendations

advice and at the same time a very good warning for beginners not to start the wrong way, because if you start it the wrong way you will have doubts about continuing to join the world of crypto

renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:46:31 PM

I don't agree with you to some extent, if one's only goal in crypto is making money then he can easily make lots of money if he knows what to do and dedicated to it. If an ico raises $10M, $100.000 is left for those people. But I agree with that learning is much more important you build rather a long term portfolio by learning.
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 12:47:03 PM

these tips am giving from my experiences. i need to give thats why i expressed it. follow it you never fed up

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
bienvang192

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:28:23 AM

This is really a good advice for the people of crypto market and new users mainly there is quotes like patience is the key to success if they understand properly about crypto system that time they can move or else they should have patience so that they can earn more profit from market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: