Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:29:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips to become millionaires not over night  (Read 672 times)
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 05:39:18 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2018, 11:57:05 AM by udayantha11
Merited by neite99 (1)

From my experience i am telling

= First learn everything ,  where i can learn ? answer is bitcointalk.  take time read all the posts in alt coin and bitcoin section. This forum's is the key for a newbie. i also in two years back , learn A-Z from this.

= Learn at least this Technology for 3 months. Study the patterns in each coin , specially potential coins. How i find potential coins, its most coming by experience , at the moment ( QUARK CHAIN,PCHAIN,PHANTASMA,)

=Keep your private things in safe. if you earn billions also worthless if unsecured. Please keep your private Key in top secret Place. Under any circumstances do not give it away. when Airdrop filling please beware of Public key to enter

=Dont go for too much hodl. Some coins have potential only for 3 months , then it goes to hell.

= Try to USE an APP to see your portfolio. be update always. Some are saying invest now and forget 2 years and see. Thats completely wrong.  

=Try to maintain a excel sheet to measure the progress. (Profits , Alt coins market Conditions)

=Do not try Day trading if you not confident. if you choose day trading , you will lost everything .. by experience i am telling

=if you like to ICO investing , please refer ICODROPS. COM only. Its give pure recommendations

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 05:46:23 AM

Great advices! Also, i would recommend begginers to buy a hardware wallet like Trezor or Ledger Nano S. The price os around 100 Euro, but you are protected 100% against hackers, and the piece of mind that they provide is priceless.

kelincrad

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:21:01 AM

Great advice, I totally agree. Before you start to change your life and dive into crypto, you need to learn more about it, how the market is built, how to make money on generosity. Where and how best to invest. On the bitcoin forum a lot of different information and step by step instructions
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:27:27 AM

tips are very useful for beginners, very good information, I like when you write "Do not go too much hodl Some coins have potential only for 3 months, then go to hell", I really like your statement, and you are right, sometimes as an investor, someone is too patient and gets poor results.
rarg

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 10:34:27 AM

All right, as a newbie, this is a good advice for me.
One question, why you only depend on one source only? ICO DROPS?
I thought cryptocurrency need more deep analysis and can't rely on only one source.

usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:35:38 AM

Hello, very good info. I like icodrops and QUARK CHAIN, PCHAIN,PHANTASMA are great ICOs. +1
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:40:06 AM

=Do not try Day trading if you not confident. if you choose day trading , you will lost everything .. by experience i am telling
Don't discourage everyone with day trading. You should add that if they are not experienced, they will lose everything.

It's not about day trading that when a newbie tries to choose it he'll lose everything he has but if he's inexperienced about it.

Great advices! Also, i would recommend begginers to buy a hardware wallet like Trezor or Ledger Nano S. The price os around 100 Euro, but you are protected 100% against hackers, and the piece of mind that they provide is priceless.
The safest thing to do for keeping your tokens is this one, btw I'm using Nano S.
udayantha11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 01:38:09 AM

Hello, very good info. I like icodrops and QUARK CHAIN, PCHAIN,PHANTASMA are great ICOs. +1

I too using Icodrops, its the platform we must use.

covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:44:45 AM

Don't do emotional buy and sell, make a trading rule and stick to it.
If you are into day trade, you can't profit without automation, you would need bots to trade for you and you should have a high liquidity.
ThePromise

Activity: 396

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:46:30 AM

actually, that's all accurate, and the first thing you said is actually the most important, without knowledge there is no future for the person without interest of learning.

v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:50:58 AM

= First learn everything ,  where i can learn ? answer is bitcointalk.  take time read all the posts in alt coin and bitcoin section. This forum's is the key for a newbie. i also in two years back , learn A-Z from this.

= Learn at least this Technology for 3 months. Study the patterns in each coin , specially potential coins. How i find potential coins, its most coming by experience , at the moment ( QUARK CHAIN,PCHAIN,PHANTASMA,)

=Keep your private things in safe. if you earn billions also worthless if unsecured. Please keep your private Key in top secret Place. Under any circumstances do not give it away. when Airdrop filling please beware of Public key to enter

=Dont go for too much hodl. Some coins have potential only for 3 months , then it goes to hell.

= Try to USE an APP to see your portfolio. be update always. Some are saying invest now and forget 2 years and see. Thats completely wrong.  

=Try to maintain a excel sheet to measure the progress. (Profits , Alt coins market Conditions)

=if you like to ICO investing , please refer ICODROPS. COM only. Its give pure recommendations

yes i do start crypto by joining this forum discussion and i learn a lot from it. Day trading is hard and i dont recommend it, there is fee for every transaction and i do think its not profitable.

sunnydmd

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:05:06 AM

thank you for sharing  Grin Grin Grin
I saved.
but if I had a chance, really want to become millionaires just one night  Grin
I'm investing some ICOs, hope they bring me back some profit.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:12:45 AM

Well, i actually dont have trezor wallet but i feel safe since i always check the website i enter before pasting private key.
If we could use trezor wallet then its better i think but specially for small money it will not worth. Collect more money so we need trezor wallet to protect our money
Marbela2018

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 03:44:57 AM

Nice share, sir. Some of which you explain I have applied, hopefully we will succeed in this altcoin world. The most important thing is experience, thoroughness and patience to pursue this business.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:49:16 AM

I totally agree with the OP because small time investor or newbie in the cryptocurrency won't be millionaire in just a night. the market is highly volatile that no one can have an accurate prediction on what will happen next so it is better to learn first before doing some risky moves.

jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 03:52:48 AM

Honestly I do not agree with your post.

If you are in crypto to become a millionaire (being this your primary objective) then you are starting all wrong. Yes, we can all make money out of this, some people have even made a lot. But should not be the reason why you invest in crypto.

This forum is a great source of education, but it is also full with promotion and shilling of some coins. You should use it as a tool, together with other sources of self-education. There are great free posts in Medium, for example. And some good books as well.

Risk management is a must. Diversification is very important. And beware of the so-called influencers: most of them are just paid shills, or have conflicts of interests. Always do your own research, try to understand the technology, the team, the token velocity, as well as metrics. This is really important. Most people invest in ICOs or altcoins without even knowing what they are trying to accomplish, just following the hype. And this is a mistake.

I hope my opinion ads value to the discussion.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 04:03:58 AM

It was all based on the strategies used. If many doubts and didn't want to try then it will not be stepped up. Thus doubt it should still dare to try because it will certainly make it a valuable experience. Although the loss of capital due to the usual things that certainly deem it as experience. If always doubt and banned trying then the ability and experience will not develop.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
expertofexperts

Activity: 293

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:04:51 AM

Don't do emotional buy and sell, make a trading rule and stick to it.
If you are into day trade, you can't profit without automation, you would need bots to trade for you and you should have a high liquidity.

That is quite true, not even in crypto market but also in shares trading or betting.
udayantha11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 04:05:03 AM

tips are very useful for beginners, very good information, I like when you write "Do not go too much hodl Some coins have potential only for 3 months, then go to hell", I really like your statement, and you are right, sometimes as an investor, someone is too patient and gets poor results.

You can examples like credits , ins eco

Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:19:05 AM

Today you don't need to study any technology or read all forum's posts for 3 months to clarify what coins you need to choose for investment Smiley It is quite simple:

1) Check TOP 7 ICO table (or other similar) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12bJmLfCf02VIrBg4DPrTeR_hqGE6V5dorgMglPUOwSA/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0 regularly for new projects.

2) Participate in projects that going to be blockchain platforms (like ethereum, for example) and are quite overhyped.

3) Sell all tokens once they reached exchanges.

4) Feel free to be a millionaire, now you have time to study technology and so on Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: