Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:52:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW: WAR OF LIFE GAME!] The Real Altcoin [SHA-256]  (Read 36820 times)
ThickAsThieves (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 05:06:58 PM

Time for a reddit tipbot maybe? Tongue

Do you know how to make one?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin.newsfeed

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:18:04 PM

TAT, are you still working for NEO ? You have a grand opening in 7days and you're fucking around like a kid with senseless altcoin ? Disappointing ...

... Question Everything, Believe Nothing ...
ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:36:28 PM

TAT, are you still working for NEO ? You have a grand opening in 7days and you're fucking around like a kid with senseless altcoin ? Disappointing ...

I do not work for Neo in any context other than as steward to the NEOBEE profit-shares.

What do you do exactly, other than troll like there's no tomorrow?
bitcoin.newsfeed

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:31:00 PM

I do not work for Neo in any context other than as steward to the NEOBEE profit-shares.

Sorry to hear that my posts are "trolling" for you TAT. I just used to get some quality contributions/posts from you in the past. And in last ~2weeks my alerts are constantly notifying me about you writing about this scamcoin. Like really??? I think i need to un-follow you and leave you alone. I just don't get it how can anyone support some scamcoin, if we should be supporters of finite 21 000 000 supply as is written in the Bitcoin protocol. Altcoins are like printing press from FED for Bitcoin.

ThickAsThieves (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:49:50 PM

Sorry to hear that my posts are "trolling" for you TAT. I just used to get some quality contributions/posts from you in the past. And in last ~2weeks my alerts are constantly notifying me about you writing about this scamcoin. Like really??? I think i need to un-follow you and leave you alone. I just don't get it how can anyone support some scamcoin, if we should be supporters of finite 21 000 000 supply as is written in the Bitcoin protocol. Altcoins are like printing press from FED for Bitcoin.

Your logic is deeply flawed, and your perspective obtusely narrow.

I don't control the coin, I don't mine it, and I have no master plan for it. It is whatever it becomes.

You'd do yourself some good to take the altcoin market and its dynamics seriously, for the only thing separating Bitcoin and most of them is popularity.

Expand your mind, friend.

Maxcoin, now THAT's a scam. Dogecoin, also a scam, wrapped in an icky ball of insecurity, greed, and delusion.
bitcoin.newsfeed

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:19:52 AM

If we can't build immunity against current altcoins now. Then good luck Bitcoin if "USDcoin" backed by USA government, FED and military emerges with massive media campaign. And USA will ban usage of any other crypto-currency on their soil. This is also true for other countries.

ZephramC

Activity: 475
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 10:05:30 AM

Ultimate goal of Altcoin is to keep only Bitcoin (and Litecoin?) [and perhaps, perhaps Altcoin] alive.  Wink
Current malleability panic is a clever way to free weak hands and weak minds from their BTC (they will move to various P&D altcoins/scamcoins).
Altcoin will prevail.  Smiley
Plans within plans within plans.
Skinnkavaj

Activity: 469

English Motherfucker do you speak it ?

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 07:35:46 PM

This is not even a fun joke even if you wished that.

Rival

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 12:00:45 AM

Ultimate goal of Altcoin is to keep only Bitcoin (and Litecoin?) [and perhaps, perhaps Altcoin] alive.  Wink
Current malleability panic is a clever way to free weak hands and weak minds from their BTC (they will move to various P&D altcoins/scamcoins).
Altcoin will prevail.  Smiley

I think we may want to let Namecoin exist, it does serve a distinct and important purpose.
Scyntech

Activity: 349

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 08:47:07 AM

worth trying to solo mine with 5Gh/s?

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
ZephramC

Activity: 475
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 01:13:03 PM

Ultimate goal of Altcoin is to keep only Bitcoin (and Litecoin?) [and perhaps, perhaps Altcoin] alive.  Wink

I think we may want to let Namecoin exist, it does serve a distinct and important purpose.

Yeah.
creepywheepy

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 03:58:13 PM

To the moon!
Totally this must push everyone to start mining.  Wink

Donations - d5737925-d46d-47ec-9941-94a12a68861b
halabibk

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:10:49 AM

Yeah.
True, but Namecoin is more than a coin; it has little importance as a store of value. And it made the right choice: security through merged mining.

I want some coin, any one can share some with me to test wallet:

161boQV1xixa2eUyyNpmmDV2gQKNNLjPqk

thanks.
Chris_Sabian
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:13:45 AM

I want some coin, any one can share some with me to test wallet:

161boQV1xixa2eUyyNpmmDV2gQKNNLjPqk

thanks.

Just sent 25 ATC your way.  Enjoy!  And tell your friends about us!
Chris_Sabian
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 02:03:24 AM

Yes.  Total hashrate is ~300 Gh/s
BTC5OOO

Activity: 98

Trust:+4:20--Warning* ASICs with extreme hashrate!

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 03:15:47 AM

yes

Ira Fuchs instructed me to mine this one~fwiw^lol!!! ;^)
AMD FTW

Activity: 317

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 06:43:54 AM

How do I get my bitfury 400 unit to mine this. I'm trying to join the pool below.

http://coinminer.net:19982/static/

When I enter the information on my bitfury chainminer page I get no hashrate. The other option is if I can get my bitfury through chainminer to connect to my cgminer on my desktop and run it solo this way. I have a 5 g/hash burnin board doing this now (found my first block) and it works fine. I tried so far and can't get it to connect to my pc so I'm not sure if chainminer is sending requests back to my desktop or not. I did make a altcoin.conf file and ran the altcoin-qt -server command under command prompt and that's up and running.

Whoever helps me get this up and running I'll donate ATC too.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
User705
Legendary

Merit: 1006

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:45:12 AM

If we can't build immunity against current altcoins now. Then good luck Bitcoin if "USDcoin" backed by USA government, FED and military emerges with massive media campaign. And USA will ban usage of any other crypto-currency on their soil. This is also true for other countries.
Who's "we"?

BTW with THE Altcoin going strong is it time to add to the Yes in
http://bitbet.us/bet/621/any-altcoin-will-surpass-litecoin-in-market-capitalization/

BTC5OOO

Activity: 98

Trust:+4:20--Warning* ASICs with extreme hashrate!

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:54:46 AM

How do I get my bitfury 400 unit to mine this. I'm trying to join the pool below.

When I enter the information on my bitfury chainminer page I get no hashrate. The other option is if I can get my bitfury through chainminer to connect to my cgminer on my desktop and run it solo this way. I have a 5 g/hash burnin board doing this now (found my first block) and it works fine. I tried so far and can't get it to connect to my pc so I'm not sure if chainminer is sending requests back to my desktop or not. I did make a altcoin.conf file and ran the altcoin-qt -server command under command prompt and that's up and running.

post your .bat file -- =)
Atruk

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:42:02 AM

At the moment with that hardware... Mine solo.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: