Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:18:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: List Social Media Bounty No Need Report Daily or Weekly  (Read 228 times)
blockchainmarketus (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:13:42 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 10:19:22 AM by blockchainmarketus

Helo bounty hunters let's join this thread to list bounty for social media that shouldn' report daily or weekly. It is disgusting to report link in bounty thread tweet : link
RT : link

it is too much time

please list bounty that not report here, As I see there are two managers

1. Sylon
2. Hotachi

Webiste

1. Bountyhive .... Not work for me
2. Bountyportal .... sometimes error
3. bountyplatform.io
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:23:09 AM

You can follow bounty from bountyhive, platformbounty etc. many more.
but try first 2 sites I mentioned without a report.
dbravo

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:24:07 AM

Yes, you are right. It is disgusting to report links in bounty. But It depends on bounty rules and regulation . Bountyhive is a good platform in the market.
gentlesam07

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:27:30 AM

It's been a while I have been across such bounty campaigns, but I will be very glad to see and come across such bounty programs. It's actually less stress intensive.
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:33:55 AM

Helo bounty hunters let's join this thread to list bounty for social media that shouldn' report daily or weekly. It is disgusting to report link in bounty thread tweet : link

it is too much time

please list bounty that not report here

honestly, bounty work doesn't take too much time, it's just few minutes per campaign. I don't like reporting work either, that is why I only join signature campaigns, but complaining about too much work is funny.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:42:55 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 12:34:18 PM by Mrs Troll

Bounties, that don't need to report your work every week, are usually giving the worst profit due to high-level of bots, multi accs and scammers that impersonate participants. Be careful what you wish for.
farhiamunni

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:14:51 PM

I think you should check the announcement section and then search the thread. Probably this type of posts are not for the section.
RNGfight

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:17:54 PM

But for now, with twitter and facebook banning ICO advertising, more and more of the bounty threads are missing both campaigns.
Amazix has begun implementing new policies.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 03:23:20 PM

Bountyhive, and the Twitter bounties from the managers Sylon and Hotachy are the only ones that i know that don't need reporting because they manually check them for the participants.

karramov

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:23:37 PM

if you don't want to do a report, use the bounty platform. personally, I'm going to do the report I see the sense in it is proof of my work
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:25:32 PM

it is too much time

I think there are still many who do the rules. With reports every week. And some do not report every week. Later I find a bounty that does not do that. Perhaps with reports every week to avoid or know the participants do their job or not.
Dergansion

Activity: 175

https://www.snbtoken.io/

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 03:27:31 PM

You can follow bounty from bountyhive, platformbounty etc. many more.
but try first 2 sites I mentioned without a report.
Thats right..you can join this recom...and than you can join bounty by manager hotachy..he have program bounty not report and simple..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1103907

He was post many bounty program at the forum..not needed weekly report campaign..if you interest you can join it

blockchainmarketus (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:19:38 AM

Yes, you are right. It is disgusting to report links in bounty. But It depends on bounty rules and regulation . Bountyhive is a good platform in the market.
I have tried bounty hiive but not work. The button seem not working with my twiiter and fb, I think need bounty like in 2017, more bounty no need report but made succesful investment. Populous, RLC and others no need report. In fact they are succesful
blockchainmarketus (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:21:20 AM

Bountyhive, and the Twitter bounties from the managers Sylon and Hotachy are the only ones that i know that don't need reporting because they manually check them for the participants.
Thanks for the advice < I'll try to check what ICOs are handling by Sylon and Hotachy. I know they are great managers. I think many projects from sylon are great in the market after ICOs. Thanks friends
BlakeMye

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:20:20 PM

Actually the market of crypto currency is full of different types of coins. Every day different types of coins are coming. In the market of crypto currency bounty is also considered good. You can visit two good sites of bounty namely bountyhive and platform bounty. These two are really good. These two will not require report.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:24:52 PM

Actually process of reporting weed out cheaters and bot, I still believe that a capable campaign should be able to handle all of these without reporting. A well functioning website will take care of real bounty hunter adequately.

newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:30:11 PM

it is too much time

to save time , edit your last single post , do not create multiple post for same bounty.
if you are getting something for tweet or comment then you also need to do something for them. to report they save set something like this.
No other forums is like bitcointalk , remember is this work stopped lots of people lost their secret earning.

so keep following rules. and keep earning
Lordshiva

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:34:01 PM

Yes it was disgusting...joining facebook and twitter campaign require alot of work...liking,sharing and then report in the thread as well and the payments are least in these campaigns..so i have now stopped participating in social media campaigns...but you can try bountyhive which doesnt require reporting.

hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:42:45 PM

bountyguru - on this site you can do not provide reports, good service but few companies, bountyhive more but there very quickly take place.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
vodovozvodi

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 05:53:23 PM

Bounties, that don't need to report your work every week, are usually giving the worst profit due to high-level of bots, multi accs and scammers that impersonate participants. Be careful what you wish for.

Nowadays social bounty is giving very bad profit due to many of participant. And as was mentioned before due to very many bots and multies

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: