Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:19:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO & Enterprise Marketing  (Read 154 times)
HaitianTrader (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:14:04 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2018, 06:24:15 PM by HaitianTrader

Hello, I'm Haitian Trader and I provide marketing services for I.C.O.s. I work with Arcadia Media Group as a project manager. If you have a non-I.C.O. project you contact me as well. We can target LinkedIn, Facebook and GDN for non I.C.O.s such as  Enterprise and E-commerce. Here are the services I provide.

End to End - Our most popular package is End to End that's customized to your needs. From Community Management, White paper development/research, Social media management to tech work like referral or bounty programs.

Enterprise Package - The second service is for I.C.O's that are established and require an Agency to market their product's services to Retail or Enterprise customers. Post I.C.O. projects can be marketed on all major Ad Networks. We will create marketing funnels to generate leads and turn them into customers with email marketing.

I.C.O. Press Package - We generate press with PR articles, articles with online publications. Written content to explain the project. We will set up interviews and reviews with 15 Youtubers and use this to build momentum and interest for the project. This can be timed for the Presale and Crowd sale for maximum impact.

As a Project Manager at Arcadia Group I managed these projects: Aeon, Zcoin, Renos, PIVX and Crystal Clear Services.

Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:37:30 PM

I can help and escrow any deals done with HaitianTrader.
HaitianTrader (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:58:18 PM

That sounds great to me. Thanks. I want to help projects here build momentum and raise the capital they need to accomplish their goals.
jayanath123

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:56:30 PM

this is a grate news of ICO s, target groups very clear ICO marketing is fast moving on social media facebook twitter, linkedIn, and raddit 
HaitianTrader (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:48:51 PM

Bad News. Outbrain and Taboola banned ICO ads. Good news. There are still other sources of traffic. I'm quite aware of them. Get in touch with me.

https://www.cointelligence.com/content/outbrain-taboola-crypto-ad-ban/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: