Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:15:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag  (Read 72665 times)
sk5895sk (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:20:19 AM

www.bonafi.io is on a mission to defend all brands and retailers big and small, and protect consumers from counterfeits by implementing a fail-safe authentication system using blockchain technology and cryptography enabled NFC tag, Crypto-TagTM.

PROBLEM: According to International Chamber of Commerce and a study done by Frontier Economics, it was estimated that the total global economic value of counterfeit and pirated goods was projected to be almost $1.8 Trillion by 2015.

TOTAL ADDRESSABLE MARKET SIZE: USD $600 Billion Annually according to Netnames report 2016.

SOLUTION:
  • Crypto-Tag™ - Our Crypto-Tag™ does not run on battery. Once scanned by an NFC enabled mobile device, power is sent through the air and the Crypto-Tag™ will automatically authenticate the product.
  • Mobile Application - The mobile application will be used by brands, retailers, and consumers to communicate with the Crypto-Tag™ and add additional data onto the blockchain.
  • Blockchain - Genuine data for each individual item and the journey through the supply chain will be permanently recorded on the Blockchain, allowing anyone to verify the authenticity of the products.
  • Tokens by Rewards- Manufacturers send tokens to reward the consumers who wishes to provide user reviews and feedback. This creates token demand and supply.

TEAM:
  • Steve Kuh - Founder and CEO, Former CEO of IT technology firm in Digital Television for 22 years in Los Angeles.
  • Dr. BM Lee - CTO/Korea, Former Founder of Tinnos Korea, 12 yrs, a manufacturer of automotive products for major Korean automotive company
  • Abraham Kim- CMO, Digital PR and Marketing in fashion Industry.
  • Daniel Kuh- Director of Arts, mobile App
  • JJ Lee- Apps Developer, Adroid
  • JS Lee- RF Antenna Engineer
  • Lora Alexander- SEC Legal Counsel
  • Craig Clayton- CFO Consultant
  • Simon Cocking- Advisor, Senior Editor Irish Tech News
  • David Drake- Advisor, Chairman LDJ Capital
  • Joe Rubin- Advisor, VC
  • Rachael McCrary- Advisor, Fashion Industry
  • Roberto Mandrano- Advisor, Supply Chain and Corporate Operations

FINANCIALS: To be disclosed upon approval by the United States Security Exchange Commission

BASED: Los Angeles, CA, USA

DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:02:34 AM

That sounds good! We definitely need to deal with counterfeit products, since it often doesn't work properly, and can also carry a danger to life and health.
MaksonJoe

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:28:11 AM

How does the crypto-tag work? Is it a magnetic chip, or something like that? In which information about the product is encrypted?
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:01:01 AM

How does the crypto-tag work? Is it a magnetic chip, or something like that? In which information about the product is encrypted?
Well ... as I understand it from a whitepaper - it's some light, inconspicuous tag that will contain encrypted information from the manufacturer, which will also be written on the blockchain. By enabling the application, we will be able to scan this tag and get the necessary information about the product.
brussqett

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:28:45 AM

Hi guys, here's a link to the whitepaper, if you're interested: https://www.bonafi.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/bonafi_Whitepaper-v3.3.pdf
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:01:07 AM

Hi guys, here's a link to the whitepaper, if you're interested: https://www.bonafi.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/bonafi_Whitepaper-v3.3.pdf
It seems to me that the topic is not up to the end. Thanks for the link!
ukrainskaya-devaxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:50:56 AM

Hey guys. Here's some links to the pages in social networks!

Official site: https://www.bonafi.io/
Telegram: https://t.me/bonafi
Twitter: https://twitter.com/theBonafiCo
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BonafiBlockchainCompany/
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/groupproject-io/
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:00:53 PM

There are times when we need to order for goods online. Usually the cost of returning products one is not satisfied with is very high. How do you intend to enable customers to verify the authenticity of the products online?

TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:05:36 PM

Dates of pre-sale and the main sale?
What are the soft and hard cap?
What is the cost of the token? What currencies will you accept?
RichardCrowford1965

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:42:52 PM

Here's information from ICOBench:
PRE-ICO TIME
2018.09.10 - 2018.09.30
ICO TIME
2018.10.15 - 2018.11.12
sk5895sk (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:01:24 PM

There are times when we need to order for goods online. Usually the cost of returning products one is not satisfied with is very high. How do you intend to enable customers to verify the authenticity of the products online?

Similar concept is applied to protect online buyers to show authenticity of the goods. More will be published next week. Stay tuned!!!
Antonio.F

Activity: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:24:28 PM

I found this information:

Ticker Symbol: BONAS
Platform: Ethereum (ERC20)
Accepts: ETH
Soft Cap: 3,000,000 USD
Hard Cap: 25,000,000 USD
sk5895sk (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:38:13 PM

Here's information from ICOBench:
PRE-ICO TIME
2018.09.10 - 2018.09.30
ICO TIME
2018.10.15 - 2018.11.12

We are currently working with the U.S. Security Exchange Commission to the conditions of the sale. We will be making an announcement soon. Stay tuned!!!
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:48:08 PM

For the purpose of protecting large and small brands and retailers and protecting consumers from counterfeit goods using Blockchain technology, the project has gained public attention. The project writes "Our Crypto-Tag ™ does not run on battery. After being scanned with NFC-enabled mobile devices, power is sent through the air and Crypto-Tag ™ automatically authenticates the product." In order to achieve the goal, the project needs to have many partners. Are you ready?
Daniel-sweet

Activity: 265

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:48:47 PM

Excellent system for creating supply and demand. So, I need to buy the goods and use the application? I'll spend my tokens, but for the feedback on work, you compensate for a certain number of tokens, right?
sk5895sk (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:22:44 PM

Excellent system for creating supply and demand. So, I need to buy the goods and use the application? I'll spend my tokens, but for the feedback on work, you compensate for a certain number of tokens, right?

Right, the manufacturers would be motivated to receive the feedback reviews and post it on their sites. The manufacturers would be sending the  tokens as rewards.
The-king

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:27:48 PM

Right, the manufacturers would be motivated to receive the feedback reviews and post it on their sites. The manufacturers would be sending the  tokens as rewards.
Tell me, where will the manufacturers take the tokens? It's like some kind of closed eco-sphere ...
sk5895sk (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:41:28 PM

Tell me, where will the manufacturers take the tokens? It's like some kind of closed eco-sphere ...

So, it works like this:
  • 1. Bonafi sells the Crypto-TagTM to brands and manufacturers. When the manufacturer buys the tags, they also buy the tokens.
  • 2. Manufacturer inserts the tag in their products, and the supply chain information is recorded on the blockchain
  • 3. The consumers purchase the products and download the mobile phone App to scan the product
  • 4. When the owner registrations or user feedback reviews are sent by the consumers, the manufacturer would send tokens to reward this engagement with the customer.
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:55:10 PM

So, it works like this:
  • 1. Bonafi sells the Crypto-TagTM to brands and manufacturers. When the manufacturer buys the tags, they also buy the tokens.
  • 2. Manufacturer inserts the tag in their products, and the supply chain information is recorded on the blockchain
  • 3. The consumers purchase the products and download the mobile phone App to scan the product
  • 4. When the owner registrations or user feedback reviews are sent by the consumers, the manufacturer would send tokens to reward this engagement with the customer.

It looks very interesting. What if the manufacturer doesn't send the tokens? What obliges them to do this?
sk5895sk (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:05:52 PM

So, it works like this:

It looks very interesting. What if the manufacturer doesn't send the tokens? What obliges them to do this?

The tokens are needed to turn on the mobile phone App to authenticate products. If the manufacturer does not send the tokens, then the systems would not work very well. At the worst case, consumers would have to buy the tokens to authenticate the goods. However, if the manufacturer is buying the tags, then they would be motivated to engage with the customers through the rewards system.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: