Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:47:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag  (Read 72665 times)
sharkman20

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:34:39 PM

Great project guys. Last year I bought a counterfeit iPhone. Unfortunately, the lack of experience played a cruel joke on me. I think your technology will help ordinary users, ordinary people solve this problem.
If the manufacturers of goods will meet you, they will agree to cooperate - this will be a huge success! Scan the product for its authenticity - why didn't anyone think of this before?
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:48:41 PM

Great project guys. Last year I bought a counterfeit iPhone. Unfortunately, the lack of experience played a cruel joke on me. I think your technology will help ordinary users, ordinary people solve this problem.
If the manufacturers of goods will meet you, they will agree to cooperate - this will be a huge success! Scan the product for its authenticity - why didn't anyone think of this before?
I'm wondering where this tag will be placed? If you place it on the phone's packaging for example - it will be possible to just put a counterfeit phone in the box. In this case, the product will be scanned.
CristopherCollins77

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:51:59 PM

I'm wondering where this tag will be placed? If you place it on the phone's packaging for example - it will be possible to just put a counterfeit phone in the box. In this case, the product will be scanned.

It's simple - the autopsy is being done. Now everyone is doing it. You can even integrate the tag into this autopsy control. Thus, the tag will be destroyed when trying to open the box.
leonid.agut

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:16:02 PM

It's simple - the autopsy is being done. Now everyone is doing it. You can even integrate the tag into this autopsy control. Thus, the tag will be destroyed when trying to open the box.

Yes, an excellent assumption. I think it will not be so difficult, but also very effective.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:40:59 PM

The purpose of this project to protect brand, retailers and customer at the same time is really mean something.
This way should be able to attract all sides of the business.
manox.dave

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:39:05 PM

The purpose of this project to protect brand, retailers and customer at the same time is really mean something.
This way should be able to attract all sides of the business.

Yes, I agree with you. Because it will be beneficial for everyone. The platform will get rid of unnecessary waste to recover damages, resolve disputes and other things. Sellers of original goods will not lose millions of dollars because of competition with counterfeit goods. People will get genuine things and will not waste time and money on garbage.
Christini

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:12:11 PM

I also believe in this project, I like both the idea and the implementation.  I think it has a great future.
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:15:55 PM

Great project! I hope that the minimum amount for investing will not be too great. I would buy your tokens. I think it will be very popular all over the world. You can take a good profit from this.
Sharlotta.Berg

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:15:37 PM

Great project! I hope that the minimum amount for investing will not be too great. I would buy your tokens. I think it will be very popular all over the world. You can take a good profit from this.
Definitely. I also plan to purchase these tokens, especially if there is a good bonus.
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:51:46 AM

Definitely. I also plan to purchase these tokens, especially if there is a good bonus.
The availability of the bonus will be known in two weeks, when it becomes known the decision of the US Security Exchange Commission
AngelinaShulcz

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:27:51 AM

I also believe in this project, I like both the idea and the implementation.  I think it has a great future.

should be. I think people are already tired of fakes, which are sold everywhere, absolutely not worth its  money, it's just rubbish.
evilcyclope

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:58:06 AM

who will become exploiters? ordinary buyers, or employees of the trading platform?
komar.515

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:22:41 AM

who will become exploiters? ordinary buyers, or employees of the trading platform?
Everyone who wants. You only need the availability of tokens and a smartphone with NFC support. Well, the desire to buy genuine goods.
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:03:46 PM

Everyone who wants. You only need the availability of tokens and a smartphone with NFC support. Well, the desire to buy genuine goods.
Exactly, and it's shocking. However, I don't often buy different goods that require authentication. However, I'm considering the probability of buying your tokens. I think it will be in demand.
RichardCrowford1965

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:51:38 PM

Impressive idea of reducing the sale of counterfeit goods. I wonder if it will be possible to reduce the production of counterfeit goods in general. Or will they find another distribution channel?
MaksonJoe

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:58:14 PM

Impressive idea of reducing the sale of counterfeit goods. I wonder if it will be possible to reduce the production of counterfeit goods in general. Or will they find another distribution channel?
Of course they will! There will be demand - there will be an offer! Another issue is to reduce the amount of counterfeit goods sold to those people who want to buy genuine goods, but receive a fake or illegally resold goods.
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:40:37 PM

Of course they will! There will be demand - there will be an offer! Another issue is to reduce the amount of counterfeit goods sold to those people who want to buy genuine goods, but receive a fake or illegally resold goods.
By the way, about resale ... because there are phones that are officially imported into the country, and unofficially, however both are original and will contain your crypto-tag. What to do? After all, an unofficially imported original product is usually deprived of a guarantee in a country for which it is not intended ...
CristopherCollins77

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:43:22 PM

By the way, about resale ... because there are phones that are officially imported into the country, and unofficially, however both are original and will contain your crypto-tag. What to do? After all, an unofficially imported original product is usually deprived of a guarantee in a country for which it is not intended ...

I suspect that the tag will contain data about the plant and possible countries of sale of the goods. Further, the buyer decides for himself whether he wants this product or not.
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:43:50 PM

I suspect that the tag will contain data about the plant and possible countries of sale of the goods. Further, the buyer decides for himself whether he wants this product or not.

Yes, besides, regional affiliation is not counterfeit, as far as I know. This is also an original product, and the guarantee nowadays for the majority of self-respecting electronics manufacturers extends to the whole world.
Visesrion

Activity: 826
Merit: 314

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:02:06 PM

How much do you plan to raise money for the realization of all your plans and ideas?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: