Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:47:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag  (Read 72659 times)
TomHurst

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:44:23 PM

Excellent. Bonafi becomes the main favorite of this year. Combating the existing problem that affects every person. This is a fundamental difference from other projects

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:01:00 PM

I understand that brands, retailers and consumers will use three different versions of the application?
CristopherCollins77

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:21:58 PM

I understand that brands, retailers and consumers will use three different versions of the application?

I know for sure that there will be a separate application for consumers and for sellers. This is 100% information from developers. Wink
Antonio.F

Activity: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:48:17 PM

I know for sure that there will be a separate application for consumers and for sellers. This is 100% information from developers. Wink

There is a certain logic in this, since the seller will have the right to introduce new data about the product. Such as the date of sale, the price of the product, its characteristics.
This is absolutely not necessary for the average consumer.
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:57:45 PM

There is a certain logic in this, since the seller will have the right to introduce new data about the product. Such as the date of sale, the price of the product, its characteristics.
This is absolutely not necessary for the average consumer.

I'm worried that someone will be able to access such an application. How is it protected? Is there any chance that the application will fall into the hands of an attacker? How to prevent this?
Millennium_blue

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:58:11 PM

As far as the application is concerned, this basically helps in preventing pirated and counterfeit goods from being sold, shipped, and accessed.
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:18:10 PM

As far as the application is concerned, this basically helps in preventing pirated and counterfeit goods from being sold, shipped, and accessed.

That's for sure, I think it will be very popular. The application should be the most downloaded in 2019 in case of an increase in the number of partners
leonid.agut

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:03:39 PM

That's for sure, I think it will be very popular. The application should be the most downloaded in 2019 in case of an increase in the number of partners

Let's see how many companies will want to cooperate with Bonafi. I'm a little worried about this. but I think everything will be fine.
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:18:23 PM

Let's see how many companies will want to cooperate with Bonafi. I'm a little worried about this. but I think everything will be fine.

You shouldn't be worried because Bonafi is directly in talks with many manufacturers right now! I think after the application and the extension for the browser will be concluded a few first cooperation agreements
banff

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

● Me\/u ●

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:47:24 PM

Aren't there any preliminary agreements with different companies? I think that the project should be successful because it has almost no competitors. This is a very important factor for success. Cool

●● ● Me\/u ● ●● BET ON ANYTHING, ANYTIME, AGAINST ANYONE ●● ● Me\/u ● ●● (https://www.mevu.bet/)
Gregory.Leps

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:52:16 PM

Aren't there any preliminary agreements with different companies? I think that the project should be successful because it has almost no competitors. This is a very important factor for success. Cool
Yes, it is very important. But it's also very important to prove effectiveness. This requires a more detailed demonstration of the application as a minimum.
There are certain interested companies. But according to the developers, contracts haven't been concluded yet
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:22:21 PM

Yes, it is very important. But it's also very important to prove effectiveness. This requires a more detailed demonstration of the application as a minimum.
There are certain interested companies. But according to the developers, contracts haven't been concluded yet

I do not really understand why I have to prove something, if it is in any case a thousand times more efficient
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:35:37 PM

You shouldn't be worried because Bonafi is directly in talks with many manufacturers right now! I think after the application and the extension for the browser will be concluded a few first cooperation agreements

Are there also some manufacturers on board from the start? Are there any names that you are allowed to disclose or still only discussions going on with them?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
pavan@hosur

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:35:40 AM

you are doing a great thing here, fighting counterfeits and knock-offs, I am fully supportive of this project, that is just great, I hope that you will be able to realize everything that was stated

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:11:41 PM

Are there also some manufacturers on board from the start? Are there any names that you are allowed to disclose or still only discussions going on with them?

I only know about interested investors. But I am sure that the creation of the project wasnt without any preliminary negotiations with the producers. But I didnt hear the names.
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:26:39 PM

you are doing a great thing here, fighting counterfeits and knock-offs, I am fully supportive of this project, that is just great, I hope that you will be able to realize everything that was stated

In fact, they already have a prototype application and it works. I know that at the moment they are working on improving the adhesion of crypto-tag, and developing an extension for browsers.
The-king

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:55:52 PM

In fact, they already have a prototype application and it works. I know that at the moment they are working on improving the adhesion of crypto-tag, and developing an extension for browsers.

Yes, they do work really well. For so little time they have moved far enough  Smiley
In addition, they have a number of obvious advantages over other projects
ukrainskaya-devaxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:26:23 PM

Yes, they do work really well. For so little time they have moved far enough  Smiley

What kind of advantages do you have in mind? Where can you read about this?
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:54:55 PM

Bonafi's advantages are as follows:

1. Cryptographically copy-protected Crypto-Tag
2. Online version Crypto-Tag
3. Rewards Token by manufacturers to engage their Customers through Bonafi Platform
4. U.S. Patents Pending for all of above
Antonio.F

Activity: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:13:38 PM

Bonafi's advantages are as follows:

1. Cryptographically copy-protected Crypto-Tag
2. Online version Crypto-Tag
3. Rewards Token by manufacturers to engage their Customers through Bonafi Platform
4. U.S. Patents Pending for all of above

It is very cool! Bonafi really impresses with his ingenuity Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: