Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:54:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how to run blogs to promote the bounty?  (Read 248 times)
Che6ir61 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:42:54 AM
Merited by richman3451 (1)

Hello everyone, guys tell me how to blog. I would like to try myself in translating texts and blogging. tell me the information. maybe there is someone who has experience and tells me where to start?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 12:41:11 PM

If you want to start join blog campaign, you must read the rules, is the key.

after you read the rules, choose blog platforms thats you want to use. steemit, medium or your own website with TLD domain.

if you can write non-english articles, ask bounty manager if your languange is available or not.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Maame Esi Sergio

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 01:52:18 PM

There are a lot of free blogging site if you don't own a private one which can attract traffic for you. Steemit, medium, newbium, blogspot... Register by signing up on any of these platforms to start your blogs. You need to join a campaign that demands that you campaign with a rich blog/article. Hit on relevant points in your blog and enrich it with relevant pictures and links to the project.
rumoo42

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:05:15 PM

Hello everyone, guys tell me how to blog. I would like to try myself in translating texts and blogging. tell me the information. maybe there is someone who has experience and tells me where to start?
I think if you want to write a blog, then you have to make sure you like it very much, otherwise it is very difficult to write it. Many bounties now require high-quality blogs, but simple writing is unpaid.
Retty

Activity: 154
Merit: 47

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:14:53 PM

Hi Che6ir61, so you want to blog? What's stopping you?

I'm assuming that you are wanting to blog about crypto/Bitcoin if you are posting here and talking about bounties etc. From the outset, it looks like that is your main reason to start a blog- the money aspect of it? Have you picked a specific coin or niche that you want to blog about?

This is your ideal place to perfect your skills and develop your blogging skills. There are some superb writers within this forum who make entertaining, colourful posts which are a pleasure to read. Just flick through the forum and have a real good look. Not only will you learn more from this place about crypto/BTC, you will find out how to write posts people engage with and want to read. Skills that are transferable to a blog of your own, where you can get your own follower base and even have links to your posts from this site.

Get the fundamentals right before thinking about the bounties, thats the most important part.  Wink
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:49:08 PM

Why you didn't want to try do video reviews about ICO projects on your youtube channel and get audience with which can earn tokens and btc for marketing different projects
Strufmbae

Activity: 486
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:38:43 PM
Merited by bL4nkcode (3), tambok (3), drwhobox (1), Eleven86 (1)

Blogging is explaining details to what product you are going to blog, means you need to explain the best as you can in order for your viewers to understand what are you up to and in translating means you need to translate a specific language into a local or native language with the 99.9 % of inerrancy, means that translating and blogging should be made professionally because you are going to be paid with. Make your finish product helpful to the company you want to work with. And earn reputation.

Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:06:50 AM

It's very easy to start your own blog. I think steemit is the best place to start a crypto related blog. First of all, please make a good audience for your blog. After that, you can promote any ICO project with your blog.
proname

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:31:01 PM

It's very easy to start your own blog. I think steemit is the best place to start a crypto related blog. First of all, please make a good audience for your blog. After that, you can promote any ICO project with your blog.

Yes, steemit is good to write about ICO's and promote them than using Medium.com, i heard most people lost their account because of writing  ico related posts.
jwcfree211

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:48:45 PM

Blogging is explaining details to what product you are going to blog, means you need to explain the best as you can in order for your viewers to understand what are you up to and in translating means you need to translate a specific language into a local or native language with the 99.9 % of inerrancy, means that translating and blogging should be made professionally because you are going to be paid with. Make your finish product helpful to the company you want to work with. And earn reputation.
Strufmbae

Activity: 486
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:06:48 PM

For real?  A copy paste post? 

triciaa478

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:19:24 PM

Blogging in bounties is easy with free web hosting like wordpress with a good traffic. If not , then using steemit, medium or any free blogging sites to enhance your chance will be helpful.The rules of most blogging is different and you must be asked to write a minimum number of words to get qualified.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:14:49 PM

Visit the bounty thread and read the rules about the blog campaign. Every bounty and how they want their blogs. But there is one basic rule which cuts across every bounty " content should be original"

Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:22:21 PM

Why you didn't want to try do video reviews about ICO projects on your youtube channel and get audience with which can earn tokens and btc for marketing different projects
Not everyone is qualified to do that, i mean someone can not look good on camera, or is not able to speak fluently or have irritating voice.
Then blog option is far better, because it eliminates this lackings.

You can start free blogs in matter of few clicks.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 10:25:36 PM

It's not really difficult to create blog. For start you can use free platforms like Steemit, Medium, Blogger and etc. Or you can create website on your own hosting and domain. If you don't have experience in making of websites, I would recommend to use Wordpress, it's friendly for beginners and even if you don't have much knowledge, you still can create nice website by using various plugins. Then you need to choose website theme, edit main settings, upload ad codes and etc. And then you can start to write articles. If you have good knowledge about cryptocurrencies and you can write in English fluently - it's perfect. Then you can join bounties. You just need to follow rules of every bounty.
Another important thing - attracting visitors to your blog. In general, if you have interesting and unique content, it wont be a problem to get visitors. You can promote your blog on Bitcointalk, other forums and social media websites for example.

kuzawi

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:09:20 PM

One advice If you considering to be a blogger for ICO projects, do not use Medium. They are banning/suspending a very huge number of ICO related accounts.
cryptodemystified

Activity: 94
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 07:07:51 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 08:59:00 AM by cryptodemystified

First of all, it can be made a good earning source. There are difficulties though for finding genuine bounty campaigns.

1. Establish your preferred TLD. Do it on wordpress as its easy.
2. Design layout depending on crypto niche. You should implement live price ticker etc.
3. Post content regularly.
4. Build some authority so that you can be eligible for participation.

Always remember, you will be getting token within the duration of 1-3 months. Price fluctuation may decrease your earning highly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: