Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:59:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i will support for mining system setup  (Read 133 times)
catchmeabhi (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 06:50:11 AM

i will help u setup your own mining system.also help with virtual support...

fiverr support
https://www.fiverr.com/abhikumar1279/crypto-mining-system-support

if u face any kind of problem i will help like that driver error, software error, gpu error
suggest best GPU for mining Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 09:35:19 AM

i will help u setup your own mining system.also help with virtual support...

fiverr support
https://www.fiverr.com/abhikumar1279/crypto-mining-system-support

if u face any kind of problem i will help like that driver error, software error, gpu error
suggest best GPU for mining Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Sorry to rain on your parade but unfortunately, some people here on the forums do it for free. All anyone needs to do is ask for help. No need for fiverr or payment.
Some people have even built entire websites just to provide free info on mining. You can check out: www.mining.help

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
edwardceng

Activity: 266
Merit: 50

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:21:11 PM

Nice try, nothing wrong with monetizing your skill.
As above comment said, most people here doing kind of your service for free, but may what you were offered was fair enough, since you will be giving full support to your clients.

Maybe you need to move this thread to another board that suitable. Mostly this board just for carrying and sharing.

Helping people for free may better, cause someday you will also need help from others. IMHO

gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:26:11 PM

There are a lot of lazy people out there who don't want to take the time to learn anything, so maybe you'll get some business.

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: