Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:44:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON (TRX) is better than ETH? You must be kidding me!  (Read 487 times)
Jennifer90 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:53:23 AM

Founder of  Tron - Justin Sun posted a tweet that TRON is better than Ethereum based on seven factors as follows.

1.10000TPS vs. 25TPS
2.Zero fee vs. high fee
3.consistent Coinburn vs. no coinburn
4.Java vs. Solidity
5.Strong extensibility vs. no ex.
6.1 billion USD developers reward vs. no plan
7. 100 million users vs. small number

He also said that the Tron (TRX) was carefully prepared in the Mainnet phase and that could be the key factor to winning over Ethereum.

And my reaction: ‘NONSENSE!!!!!”

If Tron ever wants to replace Ethereum, two basic use cases are required:  currency and platform.

About the platform, Ethereum is way at the top and it would take years for TRON to reach its position now, not to mentions Ethereum platform is expanding.  About the currency, Ethereum ranked No. 2 and is the only competitor of the “King” – Bitcoin.

And about TRX – a platform without support from developers, how can it replace ETH? Even EOS or NEO cannot do so because they are still just Tokens, not Currencies.

Remember that ETH is the fundamental coin with practical applications and a huge support community.
Words are easy to say and not every word is true.
Don't be fooled and don’t let those nonsense take a lead of your actions.
MissLisa

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:53:38 AM

It’s so damn true. Tron Huh What is it ? I totally agree with you. No new currency can replace Ethereum.
WilliamTravel

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:57:00 AM

Yeah. I totally agree with you. Tron is just a new currency in crypto market, how can be campare with a powerful suzerain linke Ethereum. That we call “throw a straw against the wind”.
Black Coffee

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:06:06 AM

indeed there is a true statement from the founder tron, but for me his time is not right and tron is not feasible when compared with ethereum. justin sun is too ambitious and arrogant in making a statement during the launch of his mainnet and I guess it is a blunder for his. see if the tron has experienced real growth after its mainnet launches? a success will surely pass the process, takes a lot of time and this just started by the tron.
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:06:58 AM

Haha tron is well known in here just because of pump and dumps, and Justin has already sold almost all his tokens before for more than $0,20 during the last few months.. so this guy is a shame.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:07:07 AM

Founder of  Tron - Justin Sun posted a tweet that TRON is better than Ethereum based on seven factors as follows.

1.10000TPS vs. 25TPS
2.Zero fee vs. high fee
3.consistent Coinburn vs. no coinburn
4.Java vs. Solidity
5.Strong extensibility vs. no ex.
6.1 billion USD developers reward vs. no plan
7. 100 million users vs. small number

He also said that the Tron (TRX) was carefully prepared in the Mainnet phase and that could be the key factor to winning over Ethereum.

And my reaction: ‘NONSENSE!!!!!”

If Tron ever wants to replace Ethereum, two basic use cases are required:  currency and platform.

About the platform, Ethereum is way at the top and it would take years for TRON to reach its position now, not to mentions Ethereum platform is expanding.  About the currency, Ethereum ranked No. 2 and is the only competitor of the “King” – Bitcoin.

And about TRX – a platform without support from developers, how can it replace ETH? Even EOS or NEO cannot do so because they are still just Tokens, not Currencies.

Remember that ETH is the fundamental coin with practical applications and a huge support community.
Words are easy to say and not every word is true.
Don't be fooled and don’t let those nonsense take a lead of your actions.

In my own opinion, trx today does have the potential to surpass ethereum coins in the future because their developers are working very hard for their coins to grow even more in the future.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549
Merit: 100

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:12:09 AM

I agree that TRON can't surpass the ETHEREUM right now but we don't what will happen next few years because TRON continue to develop their platform so if ETHEREUM don't make new developments on their platform then there is a chance that other coin aside from TRON can surpass the number 2 spot at coinmarketcap.

UnknownUsername

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:13:57 AM

Its really dumb to claim something when your product isnt being used as many as the eth platform.. how can you claim its better when its not yet tested with such amount of transactions like eth
ghald

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:14:38 AM

haha, why compare ETH and Sh*t TRONX?
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:15:28 AM

NEO ain't a token

It has been a coin for long and has a fully functional Blockchain and has held multiple ICOs on it. The only issue I have is that all the seven validators nodes are held by NEO foundation.
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:18:40 AM

It is really funny, tron is not better than ethereum and will be never. Also there are many altcoins better than tron.

zocipro

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:32:53 AM

Well, in fact of technology Tron is advanced at the moment, but it does not mean that it is better than ethereum neither it is gonna surpass it.
Eth is never going to be the same as Tron by the way
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:36:40 AM

Tron cant be better than ETH never . I have some tokens TRx but i am thinking to sell them
You cant say trx is better than eth because trx is based on ethereum bloxkchain and if eth dies automatically trx will die
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 09:02:17 AM

100 million users, lol
this is complete lie and fake, it don't even have 50k real users.
fake volumes, fake users, and still no working tech, this kid is a complete liar and scammer

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 09:07:02 AM

TRON is a new currency of crypto market, who can you say that TRON is better than ETH. Ethereum and bitcoin is a king of crypto market. its very tough for any coin to beat them.

wirosableng

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:09:12 AM

no, i think eth is still better than Tron for now. maybe for the future Tron could be a competitor eth.
efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:11:18 AM

the volume of ethereum money is wide and the number of investors is quite a coin. The tron is still new for the crypto market and is still evolving. now the ethereum is much better. but maybe in the future Tron could be better.
prefontaine1982

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:12:44 AM

it is obvious a joke, i do not think that there is anyone in here who can really believe on this crap

tron is not good and there are a lot of things that can make the price go down
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 09:13:25 AM

This is a desperate way of marketing Tron. Are you still taking Justin's words seriously? I'm sorry about those people who are still holding this coin.
From 1k sats it was down to 700 sats so basically there's manipulation on it.
It is really funny, tron is not better than ethereum and will be never. Also there are many altcoins better than tron.
Funny as it is, Tron is overrated.

kidflash

Activity: 215

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:14:03 AM

At the moment, ETH is better than Tron. ETH technology has been used by many platforms and ETH has a high popularity.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: