Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:24:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON (TRX) is better than ETH? You must be kidding me!  (Read 485 times)
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:38:37 PM

No altcoins can replace ethereum many people supports ethereum and TRON is an ordinary altcoin to me, maybe he just want to advertise his altcoin in that way.

9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:57:19 PM

Either Tron is better than Eth or the other way round, one thing I know for sure is that each project has it own unique/distinctive features. The fact remains the same, Tron has no stands with Eth 
9jaflick

Merit: 254

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:02:56 PM

No altcoins can replace ethereum many people supports ethereum and TRON is an ordinary altcoin to me, maybe he just want to advertise his altcoin in that way.
Is this what you know or you are just talking base on assumption? before Eth there where altcoins. so what makes you think there won't better altcoin that Eth?   
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:04:17 PM

At this moment, I don’t see TRX comparable to ETH. Justin Sun is well known for posting such claims in his twitter, let’s wait for a year or more to see whether TRX is able to be better than ETH with its features.
cryptojenna

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:06:47 PM

Well I think we all know by now that it's clear Justin Sun likes to over-exaggerate and HYPE THE CR*P out of everything which deserves almost no hype.

Including the entire Tron project in my humble opinion  Grin

ETH to the moon!
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:16:55 PM

no matter what TRON currently will not change the position of the ETH, since you must already know the ETH flying hours rather than TRON, I just assume the current TRON popularity will dim in the next few months may be in the next few days, as most new coins will not survive long, the popularity of the natural only price that continues to pump, when it has come back down? it's just the sadness that exists, so every player just takes advantage of the situation alone to get bigger profit, as good as any technology and prospect of a coin need a long time to be extraordinary.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
maliha tahir

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:22:50 PM

I concur that TRON can't outperform the ETHEREUM at this moment yet we don't what will occur next couple of years on the grounds that TRON keep on developing their stage so if ETHEREUM don't make new improvements on their stage at that point quite possibly other coin beside TRON can outperform the number 2 spot at coinmarketcap.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:01:34 AM

There's a lot of competition for Ethereum these days

Not much of it really makes a difference until the competing platform gains enough adoption

If enough people start to use Tron it'll gain more market share and its value will increase otherwise it's purely speculative

timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:06:30 AM

Founder of  Tron - Justin Sun posted a tweet that TRON is better than Ethereum based on seven factors as follows.

1.10000TPS vs. 25TPS
2.Zero fee vs. high fee
3.consistent Coinburn vs. no coinburn
4.Java vs. Solidity
5.Strong extensibility vs. no ex.
6.1 billion USD developers reward vs. no plan
7. 100 million users vs. small number

He also said that the Tron (TRX) was carefully prepared in the Mainnet phase and that could be the key factor to winning over Ethereum.

And my reaction: ‘NONSENSE!!!!!”

If Tron ever wants to replace Ethereum, two basic use cases are required:  currency and platform.

About the platform, Ethereum is way at the top and it would take years for TRON to reach its position now, not to mentions Ethereum platform is expanding.  About the currency, Ethereum ranked No. 2 and is the only competitor of the “King” – Bitcoin.

And about TRX – a platform without support from developers, how can it replace ETH? Even EOS or NEO cannot do so because they are still just Tokens, not Currencies.

Remember that ETH is the fundamental coin with practical applications and a huge support community.
Words are easy to say and not every word is true.
Don't be fooled and don’t let those nonsense take a lead of your actions.

EOS and NEO are currencies on their own blockchain, EOS was a ERC-20 token, NEO wasnt.
I don´t know, I was very skeptical about EOS, but now it looks really great  Smiley.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
refaelsh

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:45:29 AM

every investor has his own understanding of the crypto currency, so arguing who is the best is pointless, everyone has their own sources of information and their minds. Personally, I choose the etherium.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 07:54:09 AM

Both of them have some good and bad aspects. Naturally being newer TRON has more perks.
But no new tokens can compete the decentralization and community of Ethereum for at the moment at least.
Ethereum would have a fierce competition with these newer generation tokens.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:57:30 AM

LOL. There are no way TRX can be better than ETH Smiley)). TRX is just a shit coin, no matter what partner it has but it'll never has chance to be better than ETH Smiley. It's just a trap of John McAfee to take money from other traders and investors. LOL. Fuck this crypto, fuck John McAfee. LOL.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:06:09 AM

TRON is still far below the ethereum. in the system and the quality of both these coins very appreciably further. so if TRON can beat ethereum naturally it only months to make it look crowded. Don't be too greyed out because there is still better than TRON like EOS which is more likely to be able to replace the ethereum in some time in the future.
5ensei

Merit: 103

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:14:46 AM

Tron is only good because Justin is a great marketing genius and can shill his product like no-one else. Even though it is no-where near ethereum in terms of technology people will believe it and invest more into tron because of market perception generated by Justin himself

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Darkhorse14

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:16:26 AM

People will definitely go for what has a stronger support, I think
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:47:04 AM

First of all, nothing is impossible in this market. Second, in my opinion although ethereum introduced the smart contracts feature, it doesn't really matter actually.. I'm a fan of both currency and although people keeps calling tron as a shitcoin, but hey, take a look at how fast their coin is developing. Not to mention they are really active and their marketing is really a thing as well, they also stated how tron might replace ethereum one day and in my opinion it could definitely happen if this goes on. Although I have to agree that it won't be fast, but as i said, it is 'DEFINITELY' possible for TRON to replace ethereum one day eventhough the chances are small, It's possible. But then, it all depends on the market, again.
GaryGadoot

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:04:04 PM

Actually I think now Eth is in better position than Tron in the market of crypto currency. Tron is a new coin but Eth is older than Tron. Eth has become successful in their launching. It has now more demand in the market than Tron. But Tron has the capability to compete with the Eth.
cryptohipo

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:33:17 PM

Thst is ridiculous. How can you compare this two. Etherum is way ahead than tron and it is even expected to beat bitcoin and you are comparing it with Tron! Unbelievable!

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:19:37 PM

TRON is not better than ethereum. Because ethereum is the 2nd position in the market and they are also less risky than TRON.TRON is also new in the crypto market. That’s why i think they need more time for compete with ethereum.

ethereum in the second position because ethereum has the second largest marketcap after bitcoin, that is why ethereum in the 2nd position. for the future it is not impossible later ethereum will go down the rankings in coinmarketcap, all can happen in the world of cryptocurrency
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:19:55 PM

Wooooo!

TRON rules! ETH down, TRON moon!

Lol mate, seriously this guy is high as balls and I want some of that juice! All these are bullshit. Bull, Shit. TRON has 100 million users and ETH has a small user base? What the flying F man?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: