Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:52:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: P2P sport betting social network. Something like Facebook of betting community?  (Read 138 times)
bb3141 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:57:48 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2019, 07:04:56 PM by bb3141

deleted

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
domasal

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:07:35 PM

Sounds good, but you're up against some stiff competition already, platforms like WAGERR are offering p2p decentralised and anonymous betting! But the social media aspect of this project seems unique
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:38:23 PM

What do you think if there is a social network for betting so people can post somethings as tip, odds and your feels, chat and connect
A social network that is designed for gamblers? that's kind of new idea or it's not? there are tons of forums out there that are used to be a place for gamblers to stay.

Giving rewards to the users is what others have been looking for and it sounds good but you need to have a big budget for this one. It may not click in the first days or months of its operation.

This will be ending up as an ICO thingy, you can gain marketing and investment through it.

I visited your website so it will be named as "Betbitcoin"?

It's interesting that it's an all in sports book + social network. But having a chatbox should be enough for interaction but I like the idea of having your own tip posted and as well as the odds.

Signature for rent
bb3141 (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:07:58 AM

A social network that is designed for gamblers? that's kind of new idea or it's not? there are tons of forums out there that are used to be a place for gamblers to stay.

I agree that there are a lot forums however it is for talking and discussion, they are not betting platforms that allow you post some odds (your own odds) and earn tokens, money from that. All gamblers have to play on odds that issued by some bookies. What would you do if you want another odd for some reasons (I know there are tons of reasons)? This make a free market for gamblers

Giving rewards to the users is what others have been looking for and it sounds good but you need to have a big budget for this one. It may not click in the first days or months of its operation.

You're right that it's need a huge budget to make this work, but it's not about "Giving rewards to the users"
Let's say that you've posted an odd and some others find out yours is better, then they join your odd.
The match finish, the winner earn tokens from losers, not me.

This will be ending up as an ICO thingy, you can gain marketing and investment through it.

I thought of an ICO, I think it is better to open beta before doing that
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: