Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:15:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I can contribute to Oneledger  (Read 135 times)
alttry2019 (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:15:58 AM

Besides the comments of my post, I would like to introduce myself a little bit here and why I can contribute to Oneledger technically but not limited on media.

After obtaining my PhD at Columbia University on Quantum dynamics computational modeling, I am working at Columbia University Blockchain Lab now.

Since I have strong background of programming and got in touch with blockchain in 2017. I am very interested in the research of Oneledger and the blockchain project of Oneledger. I hope I could have a chance to contribute to Oneledger in the future in any chance.

Besides the technology of Oneledger I have explained on bitcointalk, where is the largest blockchain community in the world, I would also like to apply oneledger in reality. One project I am planning to perform is to build "carbon chain" on the top of OneLedger protocol to record the carbon quota in the carbon trading marketing.

Since the global warming is an issue, European countries and China are developing carbon trading market intensively. Companies can buy and sell their Carbon Quota on exchanges. Blockchain technology has huge advantages in this field. Such as blockchain tech can be employed here to record every trades to avoid the duplicate trading of a same carbon quota.  and I believe Oneledger is one of the best site to place this project.

I hope I can contribute my own efforts to Oneledger and broadcast Oneledger to my coworkers at Columbia University blockchain lab and communities in the future.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
collins_89

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 11:07:48 PM

As far as i know it is a protocol which works with business. Oneledger will become popular among the peoples because it takes regular initiative for their development.
mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:45:20 PM

I believe that you initiative is nice and commendable. The idea is really great and it will help the community in many ways. This is a nice plan top the problem of global warming. Now global warming is a major issue all over the world. So I think your thought is really noble and hope that you will be successful.
Jaslinbor28

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:48:24 AM

Based on this Oneledger is a project based on environment so this will help the environment because nowadays its increasing based on this problem we should do sustainable business so that everything can be fine also business and this project have taken good initiative I think. Also this is how we can encourage people.
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:01:27 AM

I do not really understand one ledger, but I know this is closely related to the development of blockchain.
you have a good job, continue your initiative, you have the ability in this field, it's a good future for you and for many people, your hard work will be very useful for others, I like your mind and your will, I always pray for you success.
sandialoveth

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:33:27 PM

Sounds well and so passionate. I hope Oneledger will do something good in coming days for its investors. So good luck to you.
johnabrar

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:27:30 PM

That’s a great idea. Using OneLedger protocol to build a ” carbon chain” is a whole new idea. Let’s see how it happens in future!
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:52:34 PM

So what tier (1,2,3) did you got for this post? We all know about it Grin He just wants to get bigger allocation to invest in Oneledger
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:05:15 PM

It is always good to see that people with extremely good knowledge are willing to contribute to such projects. But I am sorry to tell you that I think your post doesn't worth much and I will try to break down and explain why. First of all, if you want to contribute go and do it, writing a simple post in altcoin section will get you nowhere. Secondly why are you writing this are you just trying to brag about your achievements better go and enroll within the project and help them out.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: