Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:58:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] Bulwark $1,000 bounty $BWK.  (Read 403 times)
timmyturners (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:20:34 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2018, 09:55:14 AM by timmyturners
Merited by Eatbatterys (1)

Hello everybody. One of our community members has generously offered to post a community bounty to help exposure for Bulwark.

Keep in mind that the funds promised for the bounty are already being held in escrow by a Bulwark team member. Looking forward to some great participation and best of luck to all those that take part!

Bounty Total: 1,000 BWK.
Maximum entries/person: 1.

Defintion: A valid entry means that you have:

1) Answered a cryptocurrency-related Quora question. (Must discuss Bulwark in your answer - a unique, well thought out answer + use of an infographic image. The Quora question you answer must be recent, from June 2018.) Your Quora profile needs to be real (e.g. have a profile picture and bio filled out). Length: 150-word-minimum.

2) Created (1) Reddit post.
(Write an informational post about Bulwark in a crypto-currency related subreddit (e.g. /r/altcoin, /r/cryptocurrency). Your post needs to be unique, well thought out, and not just a copy/paste of information from the whitepaper/official website. Please ensure that you have enough post/comment karma to post in these subreddits. Length: 150-word-minimum.

3) Replied to (1) Reddit thread with a comment. (Your comment reply must be unique, well thought out, and related to Bulwark). Length: 50-word-minimum.

4) Subscribed to the official Bulwark subreddit on /r/BulwarkCoin/.

5) Followed Bulwark on twitter @bulwarkcoin.

6) Tweeted (1) Tweet about Bulwark (using cryptocurrency hashtags). Length: 140 Characters.

7) Written and Submitted (1) Medium.com Article (Unique, well thought out posts only). You must have a medium.com account to complete this task. Length: 250-word-minimum.

8 ) Written and Submitted (1) Steemit.com Article (Unique, well thought out posts only). You must have a steemit.com account to complete this task. Length: 250-word-minimum.

Upon providing proof of completing the tasks, entrants will be assigned a number in chronological order starting from #1. Winner will be chosen using Random.org.
Rules:
1) All entries are subject to screening and approval of your content quality. Directly copying/pasting information from the official website/whitepaper will result in disqualification from
the Bulwark Bounty contest.
2) Your submitted content must remain online. If your quora answer, reddit post, reddit comment, medium article, or steemit article are deleted and/or flagged as spam, you MUST
resubmit the content in order to qualify for the bounty prize.

Entry Period: June 7, 2018 to June 22, 2018.
Winner Drawing: June 25, 2018 7PM UTC.

Join Discussion:
https://discord.me/bulwarkcrypto
https://t.me/bulwarkcrypto

Bounty difficulty Level: Easy.
Estimated time to complete: Less than 1 day.

The process: write a great post that's at least 250 words, and then you can post it on Reddit, Steemit, and Medium, then shorten it for a tweet. After that just subscribe on Reddit/follow on Twitter, then answer a crypto-related Quora question. And you're done!  Smiley

Bounty Entry Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScjpFboq1lKYmV5oqN8CfYP_s5qBuI4ugZfV35_BUnErLB5Vw/viewform?usp=sf_link
Cean

Activity: 807
Merit: 522

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:06:26 AM

I am in though I would like to see that escrow.
Eatbatterys

Activity: 406
Merit: 170

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:25:35 AM

I am in though I would like to see that escrow.

Ask and you shall receive:

https://explorer.bulwarkcrypto.com/#/address/bZ1jEnzDswthTWDqn934cPc8WG6DdiAQ7X
timmyturners (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:42:28 PM

Just a reminder that you must complete the steps above before the submission deadline of June 22, 2018 (~ 2 weeks). Your content and posts need to be unique.

The general definition of "unique content" is just content that is not copied word for word from another source.

Content becomes truly unique when a writer does thorough research, formats all the information neatly, and writes a article with his or her personal writing style. If you need to write some content, you simply have to borrow information from other sources. It is called research. But the way you write ABOUT the information you find is what makes your content unique.
timmyturners (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:18:20 PM

Friendly reminder that there is still time to enter this bounty.  Kiss
timmyturners (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:28:29 PM

Only 3 people have successfully entered the bounty contest so far.

If you enter, you have a high chance to win as we near the closing date!
timmyturners (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:09:09 PM

Contest entry ends tomorrow!

Cean

Activity: 807
Merit: 522

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:15:56 AM

Submitted my entry. Shall luck be on my side!  Grin