Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:33:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your tokens trading 0.2x in exchange.  (Read 355 times)
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:38:50 PM

Depends.
It is common practice that price drops after listing.
If you got it from ICO, and project is not dead it is somekind of stupid decision to sell with 80% loss. I believe it is not your last money, so I would wait another months/years.

With bounty rewards, it is up to you. You need just rate job that you involved in this bounty, and if you are fine with reward you can easy sell.
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:40:16 PM

It depends on-what task will be solved by altcoin, from his team.Some coins are sold immediately after growth-most of the other hold.
cfif

Activity: 1442
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:53:33 PM

I think in real statistic, more than half of all coins going in market for real trading, till in scam zone or in zone of poor things and most of them should to be solded.
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 08:01:28 PM

I once had an airdrop coin that was worth $100 dollars a week before but the value dropped to about $1.5 three weeks later.

Same, I also had tokens that have just literally "died' on my watch (in my wallet), but the difference is they were airdrop/bounty tokens, that we haven't invested in, so when it comes to selling them, the only question is how much we value our time and efforts, and in your case it was just an airdrop, which means that you've spent around 5 mins to get it. But the OP invested his money in his tokens, so it would be useless (profitless actually) to sell now.

bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 08:04:54 PM

Everything depends on the amount of investment. If the potential profit is more attractive than the risk of losing all the money - then this should be done.

I advise buying long-term tokens

LianaSie

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:11:56 PM

I guess it must have been a quite bad choice than, and maybe better get out, and find something nicer to invest, rather than insisting to a bad investment.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Blong17

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:19:25 PM

Hold and if you did your research and still trust the project, buy more once it's cheap! Don't ever get into a position where you can't afford to hold. Even if it's bounty tokens, just hold. You didn't pay any money, so you can't loose any.   Any project needs some time to grow and gain hight. And yes, some will crash. So spread your risk and accept that some investments will fail, even if it was a good project.
pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:21:26 PM

This is the most difficult question I'm thinking about at least once a month. Since there has been no growth for the past six months, there was no opportunity to sell tokens from "strange" projects. I have my own classification of "strange" projects. These are good ideas and a hardworking team, but the cost is below ICO in three times. I can not explain this, and I can not say it's scammers, not at all. I call such projects "strange." They are in my wallet since I will not return my investments now. Some of the tokens I sell immediately with a small profit since the idea was rather mediocre.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 11:57:22 PM

That's really hard to say. My opinion is that some research should be done about the project before the coin hits the exchange and based on that decide if it has a good chance of being a shitcoin and hence dump it asap or is maybe a hidden gem. Because if the case is the latter one, then I would suggest to hold at least to the first moon at which point you can sell some percent of it and hodl the rest in case it moons even higher the next time. But, yes, it's really hard to predict these things since everything in crypto is imho luck based to some extent.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
euggio

Activity: 433
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:58:47 AM

If you've invested in some ico, not just took it from bounty reward, then better for you don't sell it and hodl as much as you can      
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: