Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie  (Read 528 times)
Gloria Uc (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:07:34 AM

Hello every one, I'm a newbie here. I wish to learn more about crypto currency. I want to also understand how one can qualify for airdrop. Thank you all. I'm glad to be here
Atomicwallet
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 12:23:03 PM

Hi. To take part in any Airdrop you need to check it's tasks. As usual, you need a few accounts in social networks
shahin_ameen

Activity: 23
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:32:11 PM

1: to learn about cryptocurrency you need to read a lot from google.
2: to participate in an airdrop you need to Read their rules first.

you will need to have
for example : 
1. a twitter account 
2. a Facebook account
3. a telegram account
4. some others things what they want?   
CryptoDave72

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:40:38 PM

My Facebook account was blocked after just 1 crypto share. Bummed.
Nichao

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:41:16 PM

If you are new on this forum, than please read theese topics first:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0     - main forum rules
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0   - first post for all newbies
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0    - forum ranks

after that you will understend what's going on here. And then - topics  
bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0   and
bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:42:13 PM

Hello every one, I'm a newbie here. I wish to learn more about crypto currency. I want to also understand how one can qualify for airdrop. Thank you all. I'm glad to be here

You have just stated your primary objective which is about airdrop because I don't expect someone who is brand new about crypto currency to understand the term airdrop and I would advise you to focus on learning about crypto currency, then about the forum rules before thinking about airdrop that can generate some income for you because without that, you might run into trouble real quick which might be difficult to get out from if you didn't understand the rules especially the unwritten ones.

Knowing about crypto, you have come to the right place as there are several threads that you can tap knowledge from without doubt all you need is to locate them and not be lazy to read. In the process of doing that, all of your other curiosities would be answered to by default that you wont know when you became a master in all of those things that initially sounded like a mystery when you started.
superkingluis

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:18:34 PM

Is a facebook account that relevant?
LucaBlight
Copper Member

Activity: 109

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:34:50 PM

If you have a newly made account possibly its not banned but only restricted you need to pass Identifications in order to remove that . Honestly im not doing facebook bounty because if you spam your post most likely they will delete your post

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
UraniumPork

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:43:07 PM

You have just stated your primary objective which is about airdrop because I don't expect someone who is brand new about crypto currency to understand the term airdrop and I would advise you to focus on learning about crypto currency, then about the forum rules before thinking about airdrop that can generate some income for you because without that, you might run into trouble real quick which might be difficult to get out from if you didn't understand the rules especially the unwritten ones.

Knowing about crypto, you have come to the right place as there are several threads that you can tap knowledge from without doubt all you need is to locate them and not be lazy to read. In the process of doing that, all of your other curiosities would be answered to by default that you wont know when you became a master in all of those things that initially sounded like a mystery when you started.
What are the unwritten rules you talk about? Can you list them please?
devzstudio

Activity: 64

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 03:08:05 PM

For airdrop generally, you need to complete some tasks. Mostly the task will be
  • Join in Telegram Group
  • Follow on Facebook, Twitter
  • Comment on Bitcoin talk thread
  • Follow on medium
  • Subscribe on Youtube or Reddit

These vary depending on the airdrop. Some airdrop needs to join in the channel only and some have first 3 etc....
You need a facebook account, Twitter account, Telegram account, Medium Account, Youtube account, Reddit account, and bitcointalk  Wink

The next thing you need is a Wallet, You can choose MyEtherWallet for erc20 tokens. Please check this page: https://coin-updates.com/help

The next step is to apply for the airdrops, you can find active airdrops on https://coin-updates.com/ And when you click on the site listed on the website, it will show the steps to join for the airdrop. Do as per the instructions. And wait for the Token Distribution.
cryptgangsta

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:43:26 AM

For airdrop generally, you need to complete some tasks. Mostly the task will be
  • Join in Telegram Group
  • Follow on Facebook, Twitter
  • Comment on Bitcoin talk thread
  • Follow on medium
  • Subscribe on Youtube or Reddit

These vary depending on the airdrop. Some airdrop needs to join in the channel only and some have first 3 etc....
You need a facebook account, Twitter account, Telegram account, Medium Account, Youtube account, Reddit account, and bitcointalk  Wink

The next thing you need is a Wallet, You can choose MyEtherWallet for erc20 tokens. Please check this page: https://coin-updates.com/help

The next step is to apply for the airdrops, you can find active airdrops on https://coin-updates.com/ And when you click on the site listed on the website, it will show the steps to join for the airdrop. Do as per the instructions. And wait for the Token Distribution.

Thanks!
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:14:07 AM

Welcome to bitcointalk community. This is the best place to learn about the crypto world and there are too many ways to learn about cryptocurrency. Because Google is your best friend. Airdrops mean an ICO project giving free tokens to limited participants for small tasks. The tasks are different with campaign by campaign. Normally they ask retweet, share etc. After that, you have to fill a google form with those details and your wallet information. After the ICO you will receive the tokens to your wallet.
nngella

Activity: 336
Merit: 42

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:27:10 AM

I want to also understand how one can qualify for airdrop. Thank you all. I'm glad to be here

Every airdrop has its own unique set of rules.  Hence, one should pay close attention to the stated rules and must follow it correctly and strictly.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
koontele

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:37:23 AM

Hi. To take part in any Airdrop you need to check it's tasks. As usual, you need a few accounts in social networks
Same here.
hacsoi2799

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:18:07 AM

Airdrop in the field of electronic money means conducting free token / coin transmissions into a user's wallet. Airdrop is often used in advertising campaigns, introducing new projects / ICOs to attract more participants.
The condition of joining airdrop must be that you must have twitter account, Facebook account, telegraph account and participate in Telegram Group, ...
ompoetra

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:33:56 AM

before you play, must understand first what is airdrop?

airdrop is a free token reward or coin provided by the party platfromnya. its function is to introduce the token to the public with another term as a promo, how to get airdrop is quite simple. we just do the registration and confirmation via terlegram, but usually airdrop sometimes advise us to follow / like
their account first (social media).
forestgunman

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:55:22 AM

Different projects have different requirements for their airdrops. Some only require their participants to fill in a registration form, while some require their participants to do some simple tasks such as wearing signature on this forum, sharing the project on facebook / twitter, etc.
FeverMore23

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 11:31:00 AM

You need to research everything about it. If you want to know a lot of information about cryptocurrency is you just need to do your own research. Research on what alt coin you want to invest. If you want to join in airdrop then you just need to have twitter account or facebook account or even both for social media campaign. Social media campaign is a lot good for beginners because there are many airdrop being posted in there.
cr0ssfa1th

Activity: 348
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:49:39 PM

To participate in the airdrop, you will need to do a couple of tasks that are specified in the requirements.

Often it requires a twitter account, facebook and telegram, sometimes other networks
Twkasun52

Activity: 210

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:46:36 PM

It should be temporary,Because i am sharing 50+ posts per day all related to bounties. Cool Cool

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: