Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:54:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: xxx  (Read 50208 times)
eden121291

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:36:52 AM

This can become the starting point of a revolution in the banking system.

It should be able to move all the banking/payment system to move to the blockchain technology and leaving the old way of payment system.
yohohobinksake

Activity: 312
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:46:37 AM

This can become the starting point of a revolution in the banking system.

It should be able to move all the banking/payment system to move to the blockchain technology and leaving the old way of payment system.

It's true this could be the latest system for banking banking with this concept, and if developed again by being able to make payments through cryptocurrency would be very useful in the future.
Hopefully this banking project will be successful and I really hope.

kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:20:14 AM

Second gen, huh? That sounds exciting!
On a more serious/unbiased note, I love how detailed/in-depth your OP is. I wish there was more information in regards to the team, but I don't it's that important in the long run, I only care about the end result/bottom line, not the people behind it
sesesergey

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:26:15 PM

It seems like you say banks and bank accounts as we know them now would eventually disappear and morph into the blockchain Smiley

It seems more secure and in the same time I'm wondering about what could happen if I die...
kerfiets

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:59:01 PM

My Dad just now fully retired form over 60 years as an banker and now he will miss the new technological advancement that is coming in his field but it will be interesting to see how this plays out as we see the blockchain technology spread like wildfire in every niche of our daily lives. Banking is  billion dollars business around the world and touch everyone needs both on a micro and macroeconomic scale. From individuals to multil billion-dollar conglomerates.  I will keep this on my watch list for certain now.
Go-goran

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:48:03 PM

The idea is simply beautiful, but it will not be easy to realize it. I will follow the further development. I think it will be really cool.
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:52:36 PM

The Argentas platform is pretty good and it can attract investors. A highly anticipated development and of course pre sale can run smoothly.
1Bullion

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:56:29 PM

Really interesting and useful project,there are today very few.User interface-simple and easy to use, intuitively facilitating purchase, sale, storage and transfer.It is obvious that Argentas will be able to attract a lot of investors and users,I will follow it with interest.

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
fuhlen

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:55:47 PM

Argentas is one of the best projects ever! I have checked out every detail and infos. They look like pretty impressive. I have also checked out their reputations. They are really up to to the expectations!
baureksa

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:10:18 PM

The development of Argentas is pretty good, and the positive response continues to flow to provide support, I am sure that this project will achieve success.
SonkhlaChrisat

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:39:25 PM

Expect you detect pretty resources to cultivate your plan!
Very nice logo, brilliant plan, logical website.  Good luck dev's.
cryptoroland

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:05:51 PM

Decentralized banking is the future!

Indeed! The traditional banking operating model will inevitably eventually disappear - times have changed and crypto money transforms monetary affairs more profoundly than many can even imagine..
Gold words! I also think that very soon there will be a cryptorrevolution in the financial world that will make the world of finance much better. Cool I'm really looking forward to it. I believe that cryptocurrencies are the future, this is a new era in the development of finance.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ARCONA is Augmented reality ecosystem ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ Bitcointalk Instagram YouTube ▐  Twitter Reddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Facebook ▐  Discord ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   New world in additional reality   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
sebastienBTC

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:20:40 AM

Blockchain technology provides a good opportunity to create such products. I think the team will make the most of this resource to change outdated banking system.
sebastienBTC

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:40:33 AM

The project has very ambitious plans to improve the banking system! I advise everyone to participate in the purchase of tokens!
kerfiets

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:21:05 AM

After studying the technical documentation, I realized that the project offers a large scale of development. Success to the team. I'll support you.
thanhtuan1413000

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:42:19 AM

We are very excited to be in this project. The smart project makes us excited to always follow. We believe this project will work and succeed because this project is with a great team that always provide creative ideas and ideas so that this project will progressively many in coming investors
sesesergey

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:16:49 AM

I think blockchain could replace the traditional bank accounts. I'm just curious to know how long it will takes and how the transition will be done.
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:20:41 AM

I can see many banks willing to collaborate with this project right here
Why the hell not? I believe the guys will come with a great sales pitch and the bank people will come to realize that crypto is the way of the future
Not a single doubt about it
eden121291

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:51:31 AM

I truly believe in this project! Yes maybe people will take a long time to adapt but not everyone. It has already started and it is just the beginning of this new era.
Go-goran

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:31:16 PM

I did not find any competitors in this project. There are simply no such projects. And this is very good for investors, I think so. Since you can take the lead in this market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: