Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:52:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: xxx  (Read 50208 times)
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:25:07 PM

I know that there are still some few good projects right now. But I guess most people are losing its appetite on it due to its current market situation. I myself is also trying to lie low on ICOs.
I agree, seeing the market today is indeed making us a little weak to join disebuah a good project though. hopefully next month will be good news from the market and ico project to be interested again by the investors

Based on what I have understood there are signs that the market should be improving soon. It has been a bit too much of towing and rowing lately, quite frustrating IMO. Probably not the only one Grin
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:56:12 PM

This platform is a very potential Blockchain application to build an advanced global finance.

I studied this one very carefully, in depth, and it has a huge potential. Much more than people understand I believe. And very few know this one so far!
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:51:57 PM

I’m very interested in crypto and understand the need of such a project like Argentas. There are other similar projects that don’t have advantages that Argentas has. This team really has everything that we need right now to make it easier to use crypto. Continue so on!

You're right! I have come up with the same in my own analysis. This is a unique project.
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:28:43 PM

I saw you are now accepting BTC and ETH, even fiat money! Good job!

Accepting BTC and ETH right now  Grin

I think this was an important thing to do that they expanded it, to cover other cryptos as well.
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:44:28 AM

Interested in the project, I think that the financial system is always relevant.I think the team should be able to implement all the plans and thus be useful for financial institutions.

Very true! I have studied this one a lot and fully agree with you!
sebastienBTC

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:59:32 AM

What do you have that your concurrents do not have?
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:19:34 AM

I also believe that the Argentas team has chosen the right and promising direction, such projects are necessary in the field of financial institutions,I think the project has all the chances of success,be sure to follow the development of the platform,and perhaps even participate.
zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:23:35 AM

We don't have competitors as the project is unique in itself. We are happy for every project that promotes the transformation of global finance through blockchain.
in the direction that you are implementing your projects are indeed some other blockchain concepts being developed(like crypterium and mycryptobank). but the good one will stay on and be very profitable.
dandan1010

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:24:58 AM

Hi dev. This coin is only a token on Eth network? In future this coin will be swap and will have his own blockchain?
EDE015

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:38:33 PM

We don't have competitors as the project is unique in itself. We are happy for every project that promotes the transformation of global finance through blockchain.

There are some but in the same time not exactly the same.  I mean the others I saw are more like traditional banks using blockchain, so they have to respect the banking regulation

Argentas is different in several aspects to the traditional banks and even from traditional banks which would use blockchain technology. The concept is the key to use 100% of what the blockchain technology allows!
TonyRaut

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:36:47 PM

There are some but in the same time not exactly the same.  I mean the others I saw are more like traditional banks using blockchain, so they have to respect the banking regulation

there is this system running, because otherwise it does not work. now you need to adjust everything. maybe everything will change in the future

pioupioudoudou

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:26:05 AM

True. There are many projects claiming to be "crypto banks" but they are just projects intending to acquire a same old-fashioned bank and claim that it is suddenly "decentralized" even if it is not - a normal regulated bank cannot by definition be "decentralized".

So, a bank can not be decentralized?
Target100

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:28:00 AM

"This is the pre-distribution phase only that started slowly to introduce the token to the community, with hardcap 100M tokens (10% of total) at 0.4 XLM (half the ICO price, very attractive), current allocations at around 35% - as everybody knows, the crypto market is down now so it makes it a bit slower but hopefully the market picks up again soon "
This is a good information
P3n3l0pp3

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:06:58 PM

I look on this one for a few weeks too. Very promising! All the work I did on the bounty will pay  Grin
sebastienBTC

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:39:54 AM

Recent bad treatment of crypto users by traditional banks, blocking access to their payment, card and other services, makes it urgent to create crypto friendly banks!
Go-goran

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:42:00 AM

Recent bad treatment of crypto users by traditional banks, blocking access to their payment, card and other services, makes it urgent to create crypto friendly banks!

Sooner is better. There are so many opportunities with the blockchain! I hope it will come to sth strong, solid and untouchable
balacrixx

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:01:23 AM

I’m very interested in crypto and understand the need of such a project like Argentas. There are other similar projects that don’t have advantages that Argentas has. This team really has everything that we need right now to make it easier to use crypto. Continue so on!
juliendandrimont

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:31:49 AM

I also think that very soon there will be a cryptorrevolution in the financial world that will make the world of finance much better.
eden121291

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:14:00 PM

I think that this project can globally change the work of banking. A simple and easy-to-use application will be in demand. With the rapid integration of the blockchain as the banking system, we will get excellent results.
kerfiets

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:20:12 PM

This can become the starting point of a revolution in the banking system.
It should be able to move all the banking/payment system to move to the blockchain technology and leaving the old way of payment system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: