Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:40:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: xxx  (Read 50207 times)
sebastienBTC

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:35:32 AM

Very promising project. WP made a strong impression! There was a hope for the future development of the Internet. I wish this project and this team to realize all the goals set.

I hope people will understand the real potential there is with the Blokchain Technology faster than they did with the Internet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
balacrixx

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:04:01 PM

Do you have any videos where I can see how your products work?
Kardon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:59:31 AM

A good project with great potential and a strong team. This project promotes interesting ideas and innovations. It deserves more attention from the public, it is promising, and I think this project will be a great success.
Yes, the project is really impressive with its new technologies.It is possible that the interaction of cryptocurrency and Fiat economy will be of particular interest for many financial institutions.We can say that this is a new generation blockchain.At the moment,Argentas has attracted my attention with its unconventional vision in the field of Finance,and I wanted this project to implement its idea.
sebastienBTC

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:32:58 AM

As i see Argentas is a fast growing and successful platform. Study this project and determine if it will help your progress in various areas, because you will have a huge number of advantages, starting to use this ecosystem. This ecosystem is something that i has been looking for a long time because it offers the most favorable conditions, as well as useful and simply necessary functions.

The Ecosystem here is a real added value which put in on another level regarding to other projects.
prinkingle

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:09:24 AM

Hi, there. For me personally, it is a plus that the coin is officially registered in the US government!
It'sthe largest cryptocurrency platform!
sesesergey

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:35:56 PM

I also think that very soon there will be a cryptorrevolution in the financial world that will make the world of finance much better.

It is in the process of being prepared, the revolution. It will indeed improve the state of the world!

Fully agree with you!

100% agree too  Grin

Maybe not as soon as you think. The mass is more sceptical than we are.
EDE015

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:52:49 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2018, 10:33:59 PM by mprep

Hi, there. For me personally, it is a plus that the coin is officially registered in the US government!
It'sthe largest cryptocurrency platform!

AXU is ?

Argentas has chosen the right and promising direction, such projects are necessary in the field of financial institutions. I think the project has all the chances of success, be sure to follow the development of the platform,and perhaps even participate.

yes. this platform will bring a new banking revolution system using Architecture Of Money (AOM) which will transform all global banking transactions in the Blockchain ecosystem so as to create a new economic or financial system controlled by crypto coins.

Blockchain chain is so safe! But there is still some people doing bad manipulations

This project has many benefits to users, supported by a strong financial technology, Argentas will provide many benefits, the project will also create a proper blockchain platform so that it can promote the growth of the economics of crypto.

It would be optimal if the crypto market could stabilize a bit
balacrixx

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:49:24 AM

Argentas has chosen the right and promising direction, such projects are necessary in the field of financial institutions. I think the project has all the chances of success, be sure to follow the development of the platform,and perhaps even participate.

yes. this platform will bring a new banking revolution system using Architecture Of Money (AOM) which will transform all global banking transactions in the Blockchain ecosystem so as to create a new economic or financial system controlled by crypto coins.

Blockchain chain is so safe! But there is still some people doing bad manipulations

Argentas is different in several aspects to the traditional banks and even from traditional banks which would use blockchain technology. The concept is the key to use 100% of what the blockchain technology allows!
eden121291

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:56:53 PM

Hi! Can you explain the meaning of smart-contracts in your project?

Smart-contracts are one of the most interesting elements of blockchain banking. Smart-contracts allow users to change money, shares and other assets in safe and non-conflict way. The most important thing is that this smart-contract automatically fulfills the compliance with obligations. Hope it helps.
Continuous

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:28:12 PM

Do not forget our bounty is up and running and can be found here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4848410
sebastienBTC

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:00:18 AM

The situation in digital crypto now is not good. But I think we can get the good situation at the future. So many token and coin now, I think we can HOLD our token and coin. Everybody will success in the future through the blockchain technology in this era.
So this project must be support for success.

I agree so much on this! At least, it will allow to build something more durable. The technology is there and it will last!
sesesergey

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:37:19 PM

I think it would be really hard to lead this project without any banking knowledge. When reading the White Paper we understand a bit more your way of thinking and your knowledge in this area
Roserneuprith

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:44:55 AM

Hi,  Hide your wife, hide your cards cause everything getting liquidated for this ICO. I feel really good about it guys seriously, lets go all in! ))
juliendandrimont

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:05:21 AM

I also think that very soon there will be a cryptorrevolution in the financial world that will make the world of finance much better.
Nelsen-Bel

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:17:02 AM

I don't quite understand the concept of your business, and what exactly do you propose?... I understand that the translation is not correct, but I did not see anything new that can distinguish you from other odd ideas. This is all my subjective opinion.
pioupioudoudou

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:27:30 AM

It's true this could be the latest system for banking system with this concept, and if developed again by being able to make payments through cryptocurrency would be very useful in the future.
P3n3l0pp3

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:43:42 AM

Very promising project. WP made a strong impression! There was a hope for the future development of the Internet. I wish this project and this team to realize all the goals set.
Continuous

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:29:00 PM

Argentas ANN in German has been published today - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5029926 Smiley
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:56:49 AM

insofar as I see this project has a lot of support to successfully hope that the managing team will work well so that the project will be successful and will give good news to the participants who join. Hopefully sales will reach targeted results and tokens as well as high prices as has been expected
ndyarisya

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:41:03 AM

a good project that carries the concept of banking and finance, which has a very interesting mission, a blockchain platform that is Argentas that helps develop the global financial system faster, cheaper, easier, safer and comfortable, surely this project will be fast-paced, good luck in this project. and get support from many circles, success always
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: