Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:30:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will EOS recover the market?  (Read 171 times)
OriginTrain (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:00:51 AM

There's been a steady crash in the markets since January, with no sign of the hype from 2017 returning. There is a lot of hype however around EOS which is about to launch any time now. It has immense collaboration from multiple big and experienced teams from all over the world, quite unlike any other blockchain before it. I think with the plethora of possibilities on the EOS platform, blockchain may again receive the hype it did last year.

What do you think?
Bananiheller

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:34:50 AM

Yes, now there are two projects that can push forward the entire market, it is EOS and Cardano. The market will grow by the new year, but there are doubts, so there are no guarantees. EOS can both shoot and put a bunch in his pants.
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:37:09 AM

I still think that $BTC is the major coin that moves the market. EOS is ig and has some hype around it but I don't think it will change a lot.
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 10:39:00 AM

EOS is useless hype scam, just like another Ripple

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:43:41 AM

I still think that $BTC is the major coin that moves the market. EOS is ig and has some hype around it but I don't think it will change a lot.
Bitcoin can be replaced by another altcoin, but at the moment Bitcoin is still number 1. It takes more time to change! But I do not believe EOS can ever be Bitcoin!
Bananiheller

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:47:01 AM

I agree with Ripple, but why do you think EOS is a fraud? I have often seen this assumption on the forum, but there were no serious arguments anywhere that prove it. Can you explain why some people think that?
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:52:19 AM

EOS alone can't recover the whole market but it would too recover with the market and help the market. However bad may people talk about Ripple and EOS, they are in top 5 for the total market value and are one of the market mover coins.
netadacadug

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:54:30 AM

EOS is belong to the top10 coin in market, so far this coin  is a good and many have invest this maybe hype is happen but it will recover again.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:52:08 AM

EOS is also mainly hype as you probably already know that!
with its huge supply and the unbelievable premine that it had, you shouldn't really be expecting very high prices out of it but at the same time the ridiculously huge supply of it has been helping this coin to gain a fake but high market cap like coins such as ETH and gain a higher rank which is also contributing to its hype and the pump that it is having.

will it recover the market?
why should it? it is just another altcoin that is currently getting pumped thanks to all the hype! the whole market is in a huge bubble that needs to burst for a long time before it reaches bottom and starts recovering.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
OriginTrain (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:58:24 PM

EOS is also mainly hype as you probably already know that!
with its huge supply and the unbelievable premine that it had, you shouldn't really be expecting very high prices out of it but at the same time the ridiculously huge supply of it has been helping this coin to gain a fake but high market cap like coins such as ETH and gain a higher rank which is also contributing to its hype and the pump that it is having.

will it recover the market?
why should it? it is just another altcoin that is currently getting pumped thanks to all the hype! the whole market is in a huge bubble that needs to burst for a long time before it reaches bottom and starts recovering.

I strongly suggest you both read into the problem EOS solves. I honestly haven't been so hyped about a coin since Bitcoin. Basically, it eliminates all the issues with blockchain currently since your staked EOS will allocate you a guaranteed % of the blockchain CPU. For instance, say you own 0.0001% of the EOS token supply. You will always be allocated that amount of computational power which by itself will always be enough to process at least one transaction a minute. How is that idea not revolutionary, game changing, and a solution to all the issues currently plaguing blockchain?
marn6767

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:02:18 PM

BitCoin will always remain number one in this market. Eos will disappear in this market with the problems and pronunciations of the name of every day.
elemosho.crypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:30:49 PM

I am fully agreed with you. The whole industry is looking to see the reflection of the blockchain of EOS. I think within the course of time it will reach at the expected level. However, till then we should avoid any FUD regarding this and HODL would be the great theory.
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 05:01:24 PM

If you think EOS is can’t recover this market price I think your comment is wrong because EOS must recover his market price in a short time. Nowadays all market is showing green signal so it takes some time for recovery so don’t make a panic just want and see it will be must recover his market price.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:16:55 PM

As china made a statement to legalize the crypto currencies. And there is a strong indication in India to legalize the crypto. If these countries actually make it legal, the market will rise definitely and total market cap will definitely rise. But you have to wait for about 2-3 months to make it confirmed it as these are not reumors at all.
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 05:44:04 PM

What makes you think that EOS will recover cryptocurrency market? EOS Blockchain already adopted by big companies or government agencies?

Hype that can affect the cryptocurrency market is a big thing at least EOS should be able to attract the world's attention if they want to recover this market
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:09:24 PM

NEO is one of the most promising coins of 2018. I read about it, many things are planned for this year, which will certainly affect growth. Despite the difficult situation with the cryptocurrency in China, I think that this will not affect much, either on the coin itself or on the cryptocurrency, in general. The Chinese are the most on the planet and you think that the authorities started this war and they will easily surrender
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:10:29 PM

There's been a steady crash in the markets since January, with no sign of the hype from 2017 returning. There is a lot of hype however around EOS which is about to launch any time now. It has immense collaboration from multiple big and experienced teams from all over the world, quite unlike any other blockchain before it. I think with the plethora of possibilities on the EOS platform, blockchain may again receive the hype it did last year.

What do you think?
I have enouther question - does the market need recovering? I really doubt it, so I do jot think that EOS can start a revolution

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:11:28 PM

NEO is one of the most promising coins of 2018. I read about it, many things are planned for this year, which will certainly affect growth. Despite the difficult situation with the cryptocurrency in China, I think that this will not affect much, either on the coin itself or on the cryptocurrency, in general. The Chinese are the most on the planet and you think that the authorities started this war and they will easily surrender
I really doubt that the market needs recovery, not from EOS for sure, though i like this cryptocurrency and i think it has a bright future

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 08:14:56 PM

YES indeed. As soon as Bitcoin recovers the market, all other altcoins including EOS will recover. EOS is a good project with huge potential, so this makes sense to go price hype. EOS has got supports from some giant blockchain companies.
Sier86

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

X-Block.io

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:18:37 PM

What do you think?
EOS was reason of many market dumps ,because they sold huge amount of ETH for real money. Do you really believe that crypto market cap is around 350 milliards? Reality that if everyone start selling then real marketcap is around 40-50 milliards,and  is this situations EOS team selling crypto and gain milliards of usd, they started doing this in january and they are almost sold out,they sold at least 80% they collected,so i dont think they will help to recover market, after ther fail it will deep even more

X-Block.io
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: