Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:12:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will EOS recover the market?  (Read 171 times)
TwisterPipister

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:28:13 PM

There's been a steady crash in the markets since January, with no sign of the hype from 2017 returning. There is a lot of hype however around EOS which is about to launch any time now. It has immense collaboration from multiple big and experienced teams from all over the world, quite unlike any other blockchain before it. I think with the plethora of possibilities on the EOS platform, blockchain may again receive the hype it did last year.

What do you think?

It seems to me that EOS will only change the alignment of forces in coinmarcetcap, how can it recover the market? Maybe, if something will be lunched on it, like a crypto kitties, then of course it will be possible to talk about the market recovery.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
James678

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:08:36 PM

says a lot in favor of a successful outcome. Judging by the project's road map, everything is more than rosy. But will Eos be put in place on time, will not its crypto currency be useless, and all previous forecasts for it are incorrect? No one can predict. The main question at what point and at what price it will be most profitable to buy tokens for globally I assume that they are waiting for a good future and a price increase
rahimali

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:59:21 AM

From my perspective i think it’s not possible for EOS to recover the market. Because they don’t have enough resources. But bitcoin is the market leader and they have market acceptance also. That’s why they have this ability.
leoliln45

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:09:17 AM

Basically EOS is new in the market and based on this they are introducing many features and many tech but they are telling people or set goals that it will increase profit and the market will be like before like this but btc is more better than EOS I think.
nemagia

Activity: 228

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:11:40 AM

There's been a steady crash in the markets since January, with no sign of the hype from 2017 returning. There is a lot of hype however around EOS which is about to launch any time now. It has immense collaboration from multiple big and experienced teams from all over the world, quite unlike any other blockchain before it. I think with the plethora of possibilities on the EOS platform, blockchain may again receive the hype it did last year.

What do you think?
Not with him and even with cardano will not get the resources for the reversal of the trend, the maximum that we will see a protracted boom with even greater correction subsequently. We are waiting for new whales in the market.
Queen12

Activity: 182

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:15:00 AM

But attention is focused only on the EOS, and good tokens such as ADA, ONT and IOST mainnet are still online in the near future.
That may help restore confidence. Grin

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
steplaza

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:16:15 AM

EOS can grow as compared to itself for now...only if it is really widely adopted it can drag the whole market, I guess we have to wait and see what the platform is like
jamesbtcearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:05:34 PM

Well, I think EOS alone cannot recover the market. It is a hype scam. I still strongly believe that bitcoin is the major coin in the market and bitcoin can only moves the market.
alian17

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 02:38:45 PM

To tell you the truth, I don't think much about EOS. EOS is all hyped at the moment. Technology can achieve another thing. Now it's more hype than the super node. Many large institutions are competing. It doesn't look at the realization of the technology at all. One but the technology has not been realized. The price of EOS will be dumped.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
nik009

Activity: 1541
Merit: 545

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:31:59 PM

I do not see any connection between the general market recovery & eos. Eos is a top coin, it can become the future of tech. But the coin does not affect the development of existing market
sandialoveth

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:34:10 PM

I do believe that EOS will recover with market development. It is one of the most popular coin in the market and stays within top ten coin. So I believe it will move up in coming days with its value adding features.
klavuhn

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:37:31 PM

Not just EOS but another crypto coin will recover when BTC recover. I think it will start recover soon and don't worry about it because there is no reason that BTC and all Alt will die.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:51:29 PM

The current digital money market is very large, not just an individual or an organization that can change it! Need more!
larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 03:55:16 PM

To invest in EOS, people bought Ethereum. Now these purchases of ETH have been stopped. I think that EOS has already played its role in raising of the Ethereum and will not have serious affect on the market in the future.

mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:29:35 PM

What do you think?

It's a very good coin with the high potential, but it has some demerits. Recently some vulnerabilities in the code were found! It isn't allowed for the coin with such a capitalization and strong team to have these problems.
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:40:34 PM

It could be that the EOS is indeed a good way out. However, if it only relies on the EOS is also not wise. Crypto is not just about the EOS only. but of course, wish the best was good enough because the EOS is also the altcoin which is potentially even almost equivalent of the ethereum.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: